Washington Post refuses to endorse Trump

Why don't you tell this guy that Trump and his tactics are the bad ones?

maxresdefault.jpg
And you got this picture and the news of the protests from where? News media, I presume? You gotta take the bitter with the sweet. Sometimes you eat the bear; sometimes the bear eats you. ALL the media cares about is ratings/selling its product. It will cover what the people want to know about. If you don't like WaPo, don't read it, obviously. Doesn't mean they need to be sued or shut down or banned from the presidential nominee's news conferences.

These punks in the media need to be slapped around, its overdue.
Yellow journalism and sensationalizing the news has been going on for well over a century--as soon as newsprint got cheap enough to mass produce bullsh*t. Do you hear liberals threatening to shut down Breitbart or Fox News? I haven't. Maybe that's because everyone has the right to ignore publications they don't agree with or trust. "Slapping them around" sounds very Nazi-esque, to me.

Actually, I recall quite a few times that the Left wanted to shut down Rush with a "Fairness Doctrine".

And still, the bloody victim of your side's street violence is unanswered.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, I remember Obama stomping his foot over Rush et al. I've lost track of why this kid's scratch, probably gotten while smirking and giving shit to some protester, is relevant?

He tried to exercise his Right to Assembly.

Your fellow partisans, riled to a fever pitch by the Race Baiting of your candidate and her campaign and their vile minions in the press, attacked him and others like him in an attempt to use violence to advance YOUR political agenda.

That you "forgot" that is to be expected.

Here is another example.

images

protest-4-e1465309786484.jpg

Tell me again how Trump is the threat to our democracy.

And you got this picture and the news of the protests from where? News media, I presume? You gotta take the bitter with the sweet. Sometimes you eat the bear; sometimes the bear eats you. ALL the media cares about is ratings/selling its product. It will cover what the people want to know about. If you don't like WaPo, don't read it, obviously. Doesn't mean they need to be sued or shut down or banned from the presidential nominee's news conferences.

Yellow journalism and sensationalizing the news has been going on for well over a century--as soon as newsprint got cheap enough to mass produce bullsh*t. Do you hear liberals threatening to shut down Breitbart or Fox News? I haven't. Maybe that's because everyone has the right to ignore publications they don't agree with or trust. "Slapping them around" sounds very Nazi-esque, to me.

Actually, I recall quite a few times that the Left wanted to shut down Rush with a "Fairness Doctrine".

And still, the bloody victim of your side's street violence is unanswered.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, I remember Obama stomping his foot over Rush et al. I've lost track of why this kid's scratch, probably gotten while smirking and giving shit to some protester, is relevant?

He tried to exercise his Right to Assembly.

Your fellow partisans, riled to a fever pitch by the Race Baiting of your candidate and her campaign and their vile minions in the press, attacked him and others like him in an attempt to use violence to advance YOUR political agenda.

That you "forgot" that is to be expected.

Here is another example.

images

protest-4-e1465309786484.jpg

Tell me again how Trump is the threat to our democracy.
Let me count the ways...
I'm not "one of them," whoever you think "they" are. But I'd bet you a dollar he said something truly Trumpian before he had to go sprinting off like that. Violence begets violence and is never acceptable, particularly not over something like a presidential candidate. Do your damage at the ballot box and be still about it.
I'm just putting it in perspective, which you refuse to do.

Why don't you tell this guy that Trump and his tactics are the bad ones?

maxresdefault.jpg

You will get over it.
Are you a REAL Nazi? Could I get your autograph?

Maybe, get down on your knees lib and beg for it.

The Macaca in the White House has used the NSA against citizens and reporters and turned the IRS against his political enemies...and the WaPost is afraid of Trump?

They don't matter, they didn't matter yesterday and they won't matter tomorrow. They will live our their lives and the world won't even notice they existed.

I don't think that Richard Nixon would think the Washington Post doesn't matter, since it was their Watergate Investigation which brought down his Presidency.

I don't think that Richard Nixon would think the Washington Post doesn't matter, since it was their Watergate Investigation which brought down his Presidency.

And thus spawned a generation of young cub reporters who decided journalism was an advocacy profession in which facts made little difference while promoting the leftist agenda.

Deporting illegals is not racist.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not isolationist.

No, deporting illegals in not racist, but saying that Mexicans are rapists, murderers, and a danger to the public is racist. It's also a lie. Illegals commit fewer crimes than natural born citizens, mostly because they don't want to do anything to attract attention to themselves.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs isn't isolationist, but tearing up trade treaties, refusing to support NATO allies, and slapping tarriffs on imports is isolationist.

They don't matter, they didn't matter yesterday and they won't matter tomorrow. They will live our their lives and the world won't even notice they existed.

Just put some Fleetwood Mac on and relax, Never Going Back Again this one song is more important than all the politics of the last century. 1,000 years from now long after these blowhard politicians are gone this song will still be inspiring.

She broke down and let me in...
Made me see where I've been...
Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again...hmmmm hmmmmm

No, deporting illegals in not racist, but saying that Mexicans are rapists, murderers, and a danger to the public is racist. It's also a lie. Illegals commit fewer crimes than natural born citizens, mostly because they don't want to do anything to attract attention to themselves.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs isn't isolationist, but tearing up trade treaties, refusing to support NATO allies, and slapping tarriffs on imports is isolationist.

Hey, link for us where Donald Trump said ALL MEXICANS are rapists, murderers, etc.. I'll wait.

Hey, link for us where Donald Trump said ALL MEXICANS are rapists, murderers, etc.. I'll wait.

Yes, because saying that a few of them "might be good people" really negates and excuses lying about the rest.

How are you going to bring back jobs without tearing up trade treaties and slapping tariffs on offenders?

Yes, because saying that a few of them "might be good people" really negates and excuses lying about the rest.

I didn't ask you for your biased opinion.. Back up your assertion or STFU.. Link it.

Illegals KILL over 3,000 American citizens each year, more than were killed on 911. Pick a damn side.

How are you going to bring back jobs without tearing up trade treaties and slapping tariffs on offenders?

No fair asking that dimwit to use her brain and answer an actual question that requires intelligence and a thought process.

No fair asking that dimwit to use her brain and answer an actual question that requires intelligence and a thought process.

I think she threw in the "isolationist" part because she was upset about wetbacks being called criminals. The irony is that crossing the border is a misdemeanor but planning to cross the border constitutes a criminal conspiracy and is a felony.

Forum List

Back