Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

I think we'll survive if Haiti isn't our ally.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.
ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.
There were at least 4 and Durban was not the only one to say that TRump said something inappropriate

Senator Durbin, who was in the room with Trump, says president said ‘racist’ things - The Boston Globe

But Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), whom Durbin said had voiced objection to Trump’s comments during the meeting, issued a statement that did not dispute the remarks.

‘‘Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel,’’ he said, adding: ‘‘I've always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals.’’
Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.
ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.

You can defend Trump every pubic hair you have left. Trump is a despicable human being.
He's an angel compared to Hillary. It looks like the whole sorry Obama administration will soon be doing the perp walk for trying to overthrow a lawfully elected government.
Dude Hillary is not the president is she?
America has to review its voting method....for a 20 some percent of lunatics to put a mental old fart in charge of the US is embarrssing.
Unless if you are a coco yourself , I dont know how can you tolerate Trump and his everyday circus.

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.
Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?

Do you think they'll steal billions from em like hillary did?
What's your evidence?

Are you saying all those Haitians are lying?
Are you saying that most Americans and the world are lying when we tell you he is not fit to be a bus driver let alone a president.

There were at least 4 and Durban was not the only one to say that TRump said something inappropriate

Senator Durbin, who was in the room with Trump, says president said ‘racist’ things - The Boston Globe

But Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), whom Durbin said had voiced objection to Trump’s comments during the meeting, issued a statement that did not dispute the remarks.

‘‘Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel,’’ he said, adding: ‘‘I've always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals.’’
Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

The MSM fake media is out to get him. They have made that as plain as anyone can make it. This whole phoney sanctimonious uproar over the supposed "shit hole" comment is all the proof needed. It was totally manufactured by Dick Durbin who wanted to derail the DACA negotiations from the start. The Dims never had any intention of negotiating an agreement.

Who do you assholes think you're fooling?

Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?

What's your evidence?

Are you saying that most Americans and the world are lying when we tell you he is not fit to be a bus driver let alone a president.

ROFL! Nevertheless, he beat the smartest woman in the world.

What a bunch of pathetic dumbasses.

You can defend Trump every pubic hair you have left. Trump is a despicable human being.
He's an angel compared to Hillary. It looks like the whole sorry Obama administration will soon be doing the perp walk for trying to overthrow a lawfully elected government.
America has to review its voting method....for a 20 some percent of lunatics to put a mental old fart in charge of the US is embarrssing.
Unless if you are a coco yourself , I dont know how can you tolerate Trump and his everyday circus.

Hillary is the one you wanted to be president, so it's enlightening to compare Trump to her whenever dumbasses like you are attacking him.

I have spent all my life being very careful not to say anything that might offend Black People. Have watched half a century of the War on Poverty, the Great Society, and Affirmative Action...and it seems that things have only gotten worse, particularly in the rotting cities of the north run by Democrats for those same 50 years.

Everybody knows Haiti is a shit-hole, but almost everybody is afraid to say so....for fear of offending Blacks...because Haiti is all Black.

Everybody doesn't know that Haiti got it independence at about the same time as the USA. One is the basket case of the Western Hemisphere, perhaps the whole world, the other is the greatest achievement in the history of human society.

Lots of differences between Haiti and the USA, but one of the main ones is: As soon as Haiti got its Independence, the first thing they did was KILL all the White People.

Yes, Haiti is a shit-hole, and finally we have a president who will say so, not be cowed by the Political Correctness Nazis.

And, by the way, Detroit is a shit-hole and Baltimore is a shit-hole too...It would suit me if Trump said that too....its the Truth.

Maybe if we acknowledged that, we could talk about WHY and do something about it...something different than what we have done for the last 50 years.
It wasn't just Haiti. He also said the same thing about El Salvador and African nations.
The main idea here is you trump humps have totally forgotten what's appropriate behavior for a president.
You don't care that he acts like one of you idiots on a political forum. The country and world expects more from a President of the United States.
If Obama said what the racist in chief said today you'd be calling to lynch him.

If Obama or Hillary Clinton had done 1/16th of what this Ass Clown has done, said & tweeted, these same Reich wingers would be out in the streets rioting and demanding a public hanging.

TrumpClownNotKing.jpg

When protecting the political party is more important than this country.

Hillary is the one you wanted to be president, so it's enlightening to compare Trump to her whenever dumbasses like you are attacking him.
I didn't. He is still unfit.

Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

"Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers."

Absolutely!!

When did you become a follower? Lord knows a liberal dumb ass could never be a leader!
Liberals founded this great country

True, they were liberals who then instantly became conservatives immediately after founding a new nation and liking what they had created.

The next generation of liberals came from with the Republicans who opposed slavery. Then they became conservatives again until the Democrats refused to allow Blacks equal rights in the 50s and 60s.

After completing that mission, and liking what they created, they became conservatives again.

Democrats and thus their current liberal ilk are almost always on the wrong side of right and wrong. That's the way it has been throughout history.
I'm a neutral....but since I can remember cnservatives are always in the wrong...they started most of the wars, have racists in their ranks, and now with Trump: you guys hate the FBI, the Pope, liberals, immigrants, refugees, planet earth, Blacks, Muslims, Gays, Africans, Europeans ...You basically hate everyone except Russia and Israel.

who is "you guys" in your psychotic in your idiotic khutbah jumaat style rant?

With the Dr. "fish lips" Evil book being a total flop, the question of mental illness is floated around. It does not take a genius to notice the MSM and morons who believe their fake news are literally mentally ill, like our friends Issa and oreo.

horrible things were said about Abraham Lincoln-----not ONLY by southern rebels----Yankees too

What's your evidence?

It must grind your gears to see the economy take off,the stock market setting records day after day all brought about by someone you despise.
I love it!!!!
Oh...ya might want to have someone hide the razor blades and prescription painkillers.

I have spent all my life being very careful not to say anything that might offend Black People. Have watched half a century of the War on Poverty, the Great Society, and Affirmative Action...and it seems that things have only gotten worse, particularly in the rotting cities of the north run by Democrats for those same 50 years.

Everybody knows Haiti is a shit-hole, but almost everybody is afraid to say so....for fear of offending Blacks...because Haiti is all Black.

Everybody doesn't know that Haiti got it independence at about the same time as the USA. One is the basket case of the Western Hemisphere, perhaps the whole world, the other is the greatest achievement in the history of human society.

Lots of differences between Haiti and the USA, but one of the main ones is: As soon as Haiti got its Independence, the first thing they did was KILL all the White People.

Yes, Haiti is a shit-hole, and finally we have a president who will say so, not be cowed by the Political Correctness Nazis.

And, by the way, Detroit is a shit-hole and Baltimore is a shit-hole too...It would suit me if Trump said that too....its the Truth.

Maybe if we acknowledged that, we could talk about WHY and do something about it...something different than what we have done for the last 50 years.
It wasn't just Haiti. He also said the same thing about El Salvador and African nations.
The main idea here is you trump humps have totally forgotten what's appropriate behavior for a president.
You don't care that he acts like one of you idiots on a political forum. The country and world expects more from a President of the United States.
If Obama said what the racist in chief said today you'd be calling to lynch him.

If Obama or Hillary Clinton had done 1/16th of what this Ass Clown has done, said & tweeted, these same Reich wingers would be out in the streets rioting and demanding a public hanging.

TrumpClownNotKing.jpg

Ahh, back with the clown meme again. One of these days all you assholes might actually dream up some new insult.

image.php

Strange how Democrats hate America, yet they love shithole countries. So much so that they're busy turning parts of America into a total shithole. If you look at where Democrats are in charge, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the entire state of California....total shitholes.

worst+places+to+go5.jpg

But when some unknown source claims Trump is calling Haiti a shithole we're supposed to feel insulted. Even people who live there have to admit Haiti is a shithole.

Here's a short list of other countries that are total shitholes:

1. Venezuela
  2. Columbia
  3. Brazil
  4. Mexico
  5. Iraq
  6. Lebanon
  7. Ethiopia
  8. Somalia
  9. Uganda
  10. India
  11. Pakistan
  12. Russia
tumblr_inline_n4xesgrd3v1s650ll.jpg

RIVER-WATER-POLLUTION-IN-INDIA-Essay-Topics.jpg

dsc0022.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear liberals screaming about a president that loves the country he's in charge of more than the countries that have hundreds of thousands of refugees pouring out of them spreading all over the globe.

Hillary and Obama hate America and hate Americans......but we're supposed to love them.

I just don't understand this type of mindset.
Trump is turning America into a shithole country, so you should feel right at home.
If you really believe that you're crazy.

I think you need to get out and look around once in awhile.
I have been sitting in Europe for 21 years watching it turn into a shithole, and I get out a lot, in the States as well as Europe.

Whenever I hear a black person bitching about racism in America I sometimes say, "Why haven't you immigrated back to Africa?"
They usually say I'm crazy.
Then I tell them that I've been to Africa several times, and I describe what I saw. How in some countries they don't take baths because of a lack of water. How darker Africans are extremely prejudice against lighter skinned Africans. They don't like people with white blood. Also, most Africans look down their noses at American Blacks......because they know they were removed during the Islamic ethnic cleansing that took place periodically hundreds of years ago. They treat them like Islamic countries treat Palestinians.....like bums. Homeless people. I also told them when we went out in the bush, that the only person in an entire tribe with a clean shirt was the tribal chief. That's how I knew who he was without asking.

Then they get real quiet and say..'Maybe America isn't so bad"

You've been to one or two African nations and you think you know Africa.
For one thing Africa is a diverse continent through and through and has been that way for thousands of years before Euro-peons set foot there. Contrary to your visual assessment about African skin color African skin color ranges from blue black to
golden brown...and if you count the albinos some are whiter than YOU. And those cosmetic dynamics existed well before your ilk invaded.

And as far as your universal divide and conquer notion that Africans hate American Blacks, Muhammed Ali and James Brown put that White lie to rest a long time ago.
My ilk never invaded Africa.
The reason they supported Ali was because, you guessed it, he was a Muslim.
And I don't think it's a matter of hatred. It's more a feeling the UK has about Canadians and Australians.
And I lived in Africa for long enough to get a feel for what they're like. Sure, not all are the same, but skin tone shouldn't be an issue, but it is.

If skin color is an issue in the one country you visited its only because Pink people instigated it. As I said it wasn't an issue until Caucs invaded. And lighter skin doesn't mean some black mixed with a Caucasian.
Yep.....you're one of those idiots that blames everything on whitey.
And lighter skin means that they're mixed with Native American, Asian, or Caucasians.
But then again, you seem to have this habit that some Libs on this site have of trying to put words in my mouth instead of fucking reading what I post.

Most of the problems Blacks have in Africa are because of other Blacks, dumbass, not because of whites. As a matter of fact Kenya was totally different than Somalia because of British rule. Somalia is a classic SHITHOLE, because of Islam and fighting amongst tribes.

When is the last time you looked in the mirror, pinkie. Your whiteness is an illusion created by German pseudoscientists to make you feel superior to darker people.
You aren't; and, more and more people of color and pink folks are starting to realize that.

That aside, Africans got along for thousands of years before pink invaders came to rape the land and Africans themselves. But you are mistaken if you assume all Africans were jet Black before then.
The varying skin colors of Africa: light, dark, and all in between | Penn Current

Ali fought Foreman in Zaire but you are to damn lazy or too stupid to realize most Zairians are Christians.

And does this video look like Africans hate James Brown...heh heh hehHEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Jesus Christ.....you are one serious racist bastard.
Oh FYI, after all of the ethnic cleansing going on I doubt that Christians in any African country can sleep well at night.
Christians are an endangered species in Africa and the Middle-East.
BTW, Zaire doesn't exist anymore. As of 1997. Another thing.....just because a country is predominantly Christian doesn't mean there are no Muslims there. Africa is swarming with Muslims....EXCEPT IN ZAIRE WHERE EVERYONE IS A CHRISTIAN, RIGHT!!!
You can't tell me that it has been a very stable place....and you can't blame whites for these problem, bud. This is all their doing. Inner fighting between tribes and between different religions. In Mogadishu usually once or twice a month they'd get high on Khat and just start shooting at each other.
And sure, Africans enjoy James Brown's music because he's a celebrity, they sometimes admire rich blacks. They want to come to our countries and some of them learn to get along, but it seems Muslims have a tendency not to blend. Course this is the case with any country they move to.

My nephew's father was Somali pilot who came to America to go to flight school. When the civil war started he stayed here and refused to return. Now Somalia has no air force anyway. Just a few rusting wrecked aircraft laying around in the sand.

The problem with you is you are a bigot. I know that the African people are very diverse. They're like any country, they're not always nationalists or monolithic. Religious and tribal differences play a big part in their lives and in their suffering. Some of those pink invaders you hate violently brought technology and peace to some parts of that continent. Kenya is a perfect example of it. Somalia is a good example of the what happens when people cannot learn to settle their differences and turn the other cheek. They can't work together. But then you showed me exactly why this is the case.

Last edited:

TrumpClownNotKing.jpg

Ahh, back with the clown meme again. One of these days all you assholes might actually dream up some new insult.

Insults and degradations are obviously why you elected Trump.--:badgrin: He's the master of them.

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

As we knew from the beginning, hypocrisy at it's worst.
It was Hillary Who Call Trump Supporter deplorables one of the reasons she lost the election
The deplorables were deplorable due to their ACTIONS you fucking idiot.

You people are dumber than shit.
Hillary did call Trump Supporter déplorables and they were not

Actually, she called the Trump supporters that were racists & bigots deplorables.

Are you saying they aren't deplorable?

Friend of mine, Immigrant from India, owns a small business, partner in a real estate business, running for public office as a Republican, and believes in capitalism. All Democrats want to bring is a dependent victim class to vote Democrat for more handouts.

The fabian socialists want people that want to be ruled. That is what they have always wanted. They would trade every single non-leftist (with highly coveted skills) for a bunch of non-skilled, uneducated illegals. They want people that would be easy to rule while they sit on their little thrones and micro-manage. It pisses them off that their leftard clown posse utopia has been shelved for the time being.

Racism runs deep on the right.

You want to see uneducated people? Look at Trump voters.

Coming from someone that is a leftard that STILL clings to the DNC even after the revelations of the DNC and their criminality and corruption? That HAS to be one of the most ironic comments posted here by a leftard.
Actually, dumbass, i am not a Democrat & could care less what the Democrat party does.

The idea you slobber all over Trump & then say others are corrupt s proof of just how big a dumbass you really are.

Who denies that Haiti is a shit-hole.

It got its Independence about the same time America as did.

One is the greatest country in the history of the world. The other is the shit-hole of the Western Hemisphere, possibly of the whole world.

Lots of differences between the USA and Haiti---but one of the main ones is...as soon as Haiti got its Independence, first thing they did was KILL all the White People.

Let them continue to govern themselves...and live there with such as they come up with.
If you were a good historian you would know that Haiti was a French colony with black slaves...Washington lent France 40k to help with the revolt on Haiti...These people you call bad had a useful life span of 6-7 years in slavery... and you wonder why they would resort to killing whites after many years of abuse and killing by European whites?

Forum List

Back