WashPost Media Reporter: Trump-Book Author Accused of Inventing Quotes

The author was invited in the white house admin to write the book....this makes it even more comical.
I have to admit that Trump is naive about the left. He thinks some of them have actually have good intentions and they are honorable.

Isn't that a hoot?
Just like Putin knows, all you have to do to win trumps favor is say something nice about him
All you have to do to get the approval of Dims is say something critical of Trump.
Release being moved up with book cease and desist is BS

:lmao: Isn't that what YOU guys always say when one of your smear jobs fails the fact test?

I think it's your side that's engaging in smear jobs.

Most "tell all" books - this one, and the many your side has produced as well are a source of amusement at best, with a few kernals of truth in a questionable mass of allegations.

I don't know what is more amusing - reading through that schmuck or listening to your fervant claims that your side doesn't engage in muck.

Tell all books are only one kind of smear. The Russian Collusion conspiricy theory is nothing more than a huge smear. Then there all the spurned gold diggers who were paid to smear Trump.

Democrats have a thousand ways to smear Republicans.

:lol: sure like the spurned gold diggers who were paid to smear Clinton right? Oh and Uranium One conspiracy theory and all that stuff right?

Who was paid to smear Clinton? Are you claiming Uranium One isn't a real company?
Don't rightly know who BUT the republican party has been up her ass for 30 years

No one mentioned
Of course they did, as did you. You Trumpkins and "whataboutism" are the very best of friends.
You are a a brainwashed minion of the DNC. "Whataboutism" is their latest tactic for deflecting attention from their craven hypocrisy.
Again with the whataboutism.... Wait, you literally cant help it, can you? "Whataboutism Tourettes"...
"Whataboutism" is just a leftwing con. It was invented to deflect from your scathing hypocrisy.
Haha, wow, that was angry and made zero sense. Dude, you're burning kind of quickly tonight. Slow down, or you're going to stroke out by 10.

We know trump is crazy and stupid He proves it every day

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
Trump’s not even a billionaire you idiot.
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.

You are :cuckoo: go take your meds.

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
In the RE business lots of rich guys play with a loose deck BUT this jerk brought it to the WH That is a no no

We are still waiting for you to back up your whacky Trump triggered claims.

Really? I would have said that about you
Look in the mirror trumpette I don't support a pussy grabbing crook
You did vote for a crook, however.

Proof Trump is a crook? You keep claiming shit and never back it up, I think we all know why.
Doesn’t know Trump’s long history of defrauding small businessmen .
Too funny.

Your proof? Don't have any? You are fake news? Yeah we thought so.

Proof Trump is a crook? You keep claiming shit and never back it up, I think we all know why.

I think your post must be a mistake. I was referring to Hillary.

Yes that was directed at Eddie here this is for him I forgot :itsok:

That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.
Is there no claim about Trump so ridiculous that you don't believe it?

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.

Right and Russia didn't have fake news troll bots..are you still back there believing Trump .. He has you righties so wrapped..
There is no evidence connecting the president to the Russians, but there is overwhelming evidence that the FBI and the Obama Administration we're both connected to and protected the Russians, protected Hillary from being indicted, and committed Criminal activity themselves.

You and other liberals, snowflakes, or brainwashed retards...
There is no evidence? Lol
While trump was constantly saying he has no business ties to Russia, he was in the process of building a Trump Tower in Moscow.
Documented fact.
Doesn’t the Trump media sources tell you that?

Where is this tower, asshole?
As usual you don’t know shit. The deal fell apart due to Trump’s incompetence.
Funny you didn’t know about the Moscow deal.

So there was never any deal. Is that what you're saying?
No idiot. I said the deal fell apart but the fact remains when your fav liar was telling his crowds he never had any business with Russia he was negotiating a deal .. with Russia.
Lmao

Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated

How many law suites do you really need to give you a hint ? Just because he has law firms working for him you think he's Mr Innocent?

Link to convictions? No? Yeah that's we thought. :eusa_liar:

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.
We have facts and we use them. You idiots lie like you breathe..

Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated

Now Trump is a "money launderer" you are becoming more unhinged by the minute. :laugh:

In the RE business lots of rich guys play with a loose deck BUT this jerk brought it to the WH That is a no no

We are still waiting for you to back up your whacky Trump triggered claims.
special counsel has substantiated claims by comey about interactions with trump

Everyone that has personal knowledge of the investigations say a money laundering charge is highly likely. Can’t wait to watch the cult’s heads explode when more indictments come down.

There is no evidence connecting the president to the Russians, but there is overwhelming evidence that the FBI and the Obama Administration we're both connected to and protected the Russians, protected Hillary from being indicted, and committed Criminal activity themselves.

You and other liberals, snowflakes, or brainwashed retards...
There is no evidence? Lol
While trump was constantly saying he has no business ties to Russia, he was in the process of building a Trump Tower in Moscow.
Documented fact.
Doesn’t the Trump media sources tell you that?

Where is this tower, asshole?
As usual you don’t know shit. The deal fell apart due to Trump’s incompetence.
Funny you didn’t know about the Moscow deal.

So there was never any deal. Is that what you're saying?
No idiot. I said the deal fell apart but the fact remains when your fav liar was telling his crowds he never had any business with Russia he was negotiating a deal .. with Russia.
Lmao
In other words, there was never any deal. See, to have a deal, both parties have to sign a contract. Since there was no deal, Trump was telling the truth when he said he had no business ties to Russia.

You could have saved yourself a lot of embarresment by just admitting that in the first place.

We have facts and we use them. You idiots lie like you breathe..

Use them for what, coasters? Funny how you never post the facts, just the wild unhinged claims. Do you two knuckleheads have any idea the colonoscopy presidential candidates are put through, if even 1/4th of your crazy shit was true the guy never would have made it out of the primaries.

Now Trump is a "money launderer" you are becoming more unhinged by the minute. :laugh:
Blue balls knows so little about his criminal president.
Mueller probably has T’s tax returns and definitely has his info from the Deutch Bank.

Forum List

Back