We are in a 'clash of civilizations'

Please, we aren't in a clash of civilizations. Both sides would have to be civil before we could have one of those.

We should probably focus on creating a civilization first.

Yes, you should.

I understand that civilization doesn't appeal to you. You are under no obligation to join. Just don't force the rest of us to join in your despotic society.

Please, we aren't in a clash of civilizations. Both sides would have to be civil before we could have one of those.

We should probably focus on creating a civilization first.

Yes, you should.

I understand that civilization doesn't appeal to you. You are under no obligation to join. Just don't force the rest of us to join in your despotic society.
Civilization is what I'd love to see. It's not found in many places on this planet, and certainly not here.

Not only was the president of ISNA, Imam Mohamed Magid, invited to meet with the Director of National Intelligence., he used his “relationship” with the FBI to get Director Robert Mueller to capitulate to demands by the ISNA and other Muslim Brotherhood fronts, that the Bureau’s files be reviewed for documents and briefing materials offensive to Islamists. On February 8, 2012, Mueller announced to a group that included Magid that 700 such documents and 300 briefings had been purged.

In addition, Magid was a speaker and trainer (gasp!) at the CIA in July of 2012. This was a 2-day training program at its headquarters in Langley, Virginia, entitled “Countering Violent Extremism Workshop for the National Capitol Region.”

Can you believe it ? The top guy, in the the top Muslim Brotherhood front group in America, a Hamas supporter, traing CIA agents how to stop GUYS LIKE HIM. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

How was Imam Magid vetted to speak at CIA Headquarters? And who vetted him?
Having Magid advise and teach U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials can only be aptly described as insane. According to officials at Langley who were willing to speak on the condition of anonymity, this is an outrage - but none of the leaders on the inside seem to understand the gravity of this threat. To say the fox is in the hen house would be an understatement.

But the insanity does not end there. Imam Mohammed Magid continues to be a guest in the White House, works with the National Security Council, advises the Secretary of State, is on the DHS Homeland Security Advisory Working Group, and has received an award from the FBI. Magid continues to be treated by American leaders as if he is a friend, yet he is the leader of the largest MB front in the U.S., which financially supports the terrorist organization Hamas.

CIA Hosts Training by Muslim Brotherhood Leader and Hamas Supporter

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ma-administration-the-muslim-brotherhood.html

Last edited:
Civilization is what I'd love to see. It's not found in many places on this planet, and certainly not here.

Would you prefer Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria ???
Nope, but I'm not Muslim. I'd prefer humanity be humane, or better yet, extinct.

We are in a 'clash of civilizations'
Actually not.

It’s a clash between the ignorant and hateful, such as the OP and his ilk, and their unwarranted fear of Islam, and those who correctly understand that the vast majority of Muslims are decent, hardworking individuals who can contribute positively to American society.

Yes, you should.

You're more than encouraged to go anywhere outside the borders of the US to seek this fantasy world bed wetters like you might be inclined to call a "civilization".

I hear the beaches of North Korea are nice this time of year and completely deserted. Feel free to go stomp around.

You're more than encouraged to go anywhere outside the borders of the US to seek this fantasy world bed wetters like you might be inclined to call a "civilization".

I hear the beaches of North Korea are nice this time of year and completely deserted. Feel free to go stomp around.
Find me a warm Sweden, where blue text is banned.

Would you prefer Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria ???
Nope, but I'm not Muslim. I'd prefer humanity be humane, or better yet, extinct.

So America is humane (relatively speaking) in your view ?

images

And the govt is 3 inches from having the Koran be it's constitution.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/...minalize-any-criticism-of-muslim-immigration/

Last edited:

The opinion of Chicken Little has been noted.

We are in a 'clash of civilizations' and our own government is tying our hands so we can't fight back.
In the first clash of civilizations on this continent the indigenous peoples lost, and this time history is repeating itself!

Arizona man says Islamic law gives him right to kill his wife | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
There are serious flaws with the assumption that 'Islamic extremists' are the main group that would use violence to impose themselves, most of the 9/11 hijackers were western-educated middle-class Muslims that out of the blue (and without their families knowledge) turned to violence.

You have to approach it as a mental health issue, as give anyone an idea or religion and they can pervert it and create a justification for mass murder (if they go crazy in the head all of a sudden). Basically most 'extremists' are content to live in Pakistan and Afghanistan rather than the west, whereas the 'moderates' can be sucked in by radical preachers in the west (and in a few weeks go nuts).

The clash is REALITY vs ALL MIDDLE EAST CULTS: jewis, jewi-ism and zionism, christianity, islam...all ridiculous cults from idiotic, plagiarized nonsense. To be fair the qu33r Koran was obviously written by one fucktard. The Old Testament and New Testament were obviously written by dozens of qu33rs. The dumbest most evil religions ever. Christianity being benign since it is basically modern day Druidism.

Last edited:

The Left ultimately equates "civilization" with a more authoritarian government, somehow overlooking this planet's long and painful history of authoritarian governments.

As with anything else, equilibrium is key. Once government control tips the scales and creates a dependent society, the die is cast. Lose the individual and you lose the society.

The Left ultimately equates "civilization" with a more authoritarian government, somehow overlooking this planet's long and painful history of authoritarian governments.

As with anything else, equilibrium is key. Once government control tips the scales and creates a dependent society, the die is cast. Lose the individual and you lose the society.

I suspect the USA is at the Tipping Point, if not passed it.

Much of the population is duped into believing big uncontrolled authoritarian government is GOOD....and as you say, ignoring all of recorded history...though I suspect most know nothing of history (thanks to a failed educational system, run by the State and for the State)

As it relates to income classes, the wealthy and the poor are owned or part of the cabal that is big authoritarian government. Once the middle class is destroyed or co-opted, and it appears well on the way...it will be over.

ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF SWEDEN passes law to criminalize any criticism of Muslim immigration | BARE NAKED ISLAM

If you truly believe that, then you are delusional.

Forum List

Back