We Are Now at the Peak of the Hurricane Season and It’s Dead Quite

the ONLY reason anyone would be against dealing with climate change through a Green New Deal is because they are in bed in with big oil, prostituting themselves to the big oil companies
Damn, just the other night we were discussing in Sue's Covid thread the Global Oligarch's desire to control the entire planet and its resources, remember that?

Remember the limits to growth guy? The Club of Rome & the WEF, ring any bells?

Remember how Covid is pretty much used as a scam?

While there is quite a bit of evidence that human civilization has some affect on the climate? The degree to which it has an affect? meh, the propaganda outlets, and the 'scientific' community, much like the same community they used to push the bio-security paradigm? Is all for the same agenda.

I am shocked that you could see through one fraud, but you can't see through this one. The same folks, are manufacturing them both, for the same reasons.

So, no, there is a HUGE reason why folks would push back against this agenda, namely? They wish to keep their freedom.

Damn, just the other night we were discussing in Sue's Covid thread the Global Oligarch's desire to control the entire planet and its resources, remember that?

Remember the limits to growth guy? The Club of Rome & the WEF, ring any bells?

Remember how Covid is pretty much used as a scam?

While there is quite a bit of evidence that human civilization has some affect on the climate? The degree to which it has an affect? meh, the propaganda outlets, and the 'scientific' community, much like the same community they used to push the bio-security paradigm? Is all for the same agenda.

I am shocked that you could see through one fraud, but you can't see through this one. The same folks, are manufacturing them both, for the same reasons.

So, no, there is a HUGE reason why folks would push back against this agenda, namely? They wish to keep their freedom.

Davos

It all comes from the same general group of folks IMO.

1664133329526.png

I hope you are right but in the Gulf where it is entering there is very little wind shear and a lot of warm water and that usually produces a major hurricane.
I understand the wind shear will be at the top of the Gulf and its that that'll cause it to start dropping wind speed as it comes ashore (and coming ashore).

Joe bastardi on twitter

Like Harvey, ian Will get trapped by a cold trough aloft and crawl once reaching the Florida coast near Tampa in my opinion. Tho not as strong as Andrew and Michael, that slow movement and where it hits could make it the most destructive storm in Florida history

2:29 PM · Sep 25, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

go to weatherbell.com and scroll down to the saturday summary video. it is from yesterday, but he explains Ian hitting tampa from the north, south, or a straight up path.

Joe bastardi on twitter

Like Harvey, ian Will get trapped by a cold trough aloft and crawl once reaching the Florida coast near Tampa in my opinion. Tho not as strong as Andrew and Michael, that slow movement and where it hits could make it the most destructive storm in Florida history

2:29 PM · Sep 25, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

go to weatherbell.com and scroll down to the saturday summary video. it is from yesterday, but he explains Ian hitting tampa from the north, south, or a straight up path.
Not really. Trailer parks have less value than one decent house in Miami

not funny

bastardi was 100 % accurate on Katrina and the winter -storm - debacle in tx.

they will be in my prayers.

Everybody nailed Katrina's path ... that was the most typical of any hurricane in living memory ... NOAA had the crosshairs on New Orleans 168 hours before impact ... same with the polar air intrusion into Texas ... and they knew these were excellent forecasts when they posted them ... I don't disagree with Billy-Bob on this, my claim is that computer simulations tell us how accurate a forecast is ... not that the forecast is any more accurate ...

Bastardi is just reading NWS copy ... how much have you paid him for that? ...

Wel ... no ... not so much drama queen ... more like 300 mb analysis ... enjoy ...
People are pewping their pantalones over this thing that if it hits FL it will not be more than a Cat 1. Whippie Dee!

I might go buy some ice and fill the bathtub, that's about it. I've been drinkin' beer with the fellas while something harder than that was hitting. There were Tropical Storms almost every day when I was a kid. Friend came by yesterday: "I'm concerned about ya with the hurricane". Bah! Are they serious things? Sure. Can you do anything about it? No? Why worry then? :dunno:

Last edited:
I hope you are right but in the Gulf where it is entering there is very little wind shear and a lot of warm water and that usually produces a major hurricane.

The warm water is ironically the result of the lack of storms in the area earlier in the season. Those storms didn't suck up the energy they would usually do, thus leaving it for later storms to intensify further.

Everybody nailed Katrina's path ... that was the most typical of any hurricane in living memory ... NOAA had the crosshairs on New Orleans 168 hours before impact ... same with the polar air intrusion into Texas ... and they knew these were excellent forecasts when they posted them ... I don't disagree with Billy-Bob on this, my claim is that computer simulations tell us how accurate a forecast is ... not that the forecast is any more accurate ...

Bastardi is just reading NWS copy ... how much have you paid him for that? ...

Utter bullshit. Here was the projected path just 68 hours before making landfall...

katrina-forecast-11a-26aug05.jpg

LM weathers prediction is "to the cocos: Hang on to yer nuts, It'sa gonna be a hell of a blow job"
Ian 2022

Quite windy in various places today
Quite still and dry here. Ooo! Big storm, huge!

Yeah, that's a serious storm alright. I hope the eye goes over west Cuba mountains, they tend to tear hurricanes up.

If not, Oh! It's a-comin'! No water bottles at Wally World today.

They got the TP, too! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back