We Are Now at the Peak of the Hurricane Season and It’s Dead Quite

Sorry to interrupt ... from NHC's Advisory 24 starts with

"Air Force Reserve and NOAA Hurricane Hunter data was absolutely
critical this morning in diagnosing the rapid intensification of
Ian, despite both planes undergoing multiple eyewall penetrations
experiencing severe turbulence."

Just so we remember the heroes ...

Any gulf coast city in the region was under cross hairs. That's what I was saying.

LOL

That's not even close to reality. But no worries. At least now I know even you know what a retarded thing that was to say.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

That's not even close to reality. But no worries. At least now I know even you know what a retarded thing that was to say.
thumbsup.gif
go with whatever your little heart desires. But nothing I said was retarded, just fact.

How's things in the Tampa area today? I'm sure they are comforted by this being a "quite" hurricane season.
I just watched the news update with the reporter at the coast in Fort Myer as the eye was coming onto shore.

As usual ... perfect fall weather on The West Coast ... very typical when murderous hurricanes are coming ashore in the South ... because Rossby Waves, what us old-timers call planetary waves ...

Remember when these wackos were telling us that man made global warming was going to cause massive killer hurricanes?

Now they will tell us that the lack of seasonal hurricanes is caused by man made global warming.
Blah blah blah

Forum List

Back