We Can't Unsee What We Saw

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
You never know what to believe, but I'm seeing that he and Jill are being pretty obstinate. Of course their family will back them up.

You can't watch that debate and not see it. And the visual of Jill carefully helping him off the stage may be burned into my memory forever.

I dunno. Watch him stay in and win. Who knows.

1719936964996.png

Just shut up and drink the Kool Aid kiddo.

It was so very easy for you moonbats to unsee what a decrepit senile bag of useless flesh that Pedo Peter has been for the last four years.

What's so hard about it now?

The lengthy coverup has been going on for many years.

As the Young Turks call such people "Blue MAGA".

Now, I dont agree with the Young Turks ideology but the main guy is strong in making his arguments. I'd love to debate the guy but he is no push-over. I respect people who can critically assess human behavior and counter accepted "facts".

Racist!

Stop showing them other communists, they may get amnesia and pretend he was just a religious nut.

Jesus is their savior, Trump is their candidate. Ex-president’s backers say he shares faith, values​

I thought fleecing the rubes for millions was his best con ever. But convincing evangelicals Don shares their faith and values tops them all. I had no idea the bible thumpers were in favor of sexual assault and committing felonies. ;)

Many of the T-shirts and hats that were worn and sold at the rally in March proclaimed religious slogans such as “Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president” and “God, Guns & Trump.” One man’s shirt declared, “Make America Godly Again,” with the image of a luminous Jesus putting his supportive hands on Trump’s shoulders.

Biden is so loved that people chant "F*ck Joe Biden" at sporting events.

Biden has done such a great job because we can't afford to buy a home anymore, and our groceries are 4 times more expensive than when he took office.

Biden has helped create such a great economy that only the rich get richer and poor get poorer and the middle-class pays for everything.

Biden is so good at his job that we now have 11-13 million more illegals in our country, more than the population of 16 states.

Biden isn't human-trafficking, but he's trying to grant amnesty to illegals so they can vote in the next election.

Thousands of Americans are dying from Fentanyl overdoses, but Trump is to blame.

Biden lies about everything, but Trump is the liar.

I love Creepy Joe Biden.

Last edited:
You never know what to believe, but I'm seeing that he and Jill are being pretty obstinate. Of course their family will back them up.

You can't watch that debate and not see it. And the visual of Jill carefully helping him off the stage may be burned into my memory forever.

He/they might think he has the best chance of all the rest, even after that. But I don't buy it. That showed America he's lost it. Now he may have been sick. Let's see after the next debate if he does a better job.

I don't buy this, but RFK JR said he offered Biden a deal, drop out and he will take over. I heard polls show RFK Jr. would cream Trump. But I don't believe that.

Jesus is their savior, Trump is their candidate. Ex-president’s backers say he shares faith, values​

I thought fleecing the rubes for millions was his best con ever. But convincing evangelicals Don shares their faith and values tops them all. I had no idea the bible thumpers were in favor of sexual assault and committing felonies. ;)

Many of the T-shirts and hats that were worn and sold at the rally in March proclaimed religious slogans such as “Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president” and “God, Guns & Trump.” One man’s shirt declared, “Make America Godly Again,” with the image of a luminous Jesus putting his supportive hands on Trump’s shoulders.

He didn't convince them of that, he just said he wouldn't try to force the modern DEI/LGBT/trans bullshit on them.

And he gave them a Court that would expand on that.

Why should evangelicals vote for Dems?

He/they might think he has the best chance of all the rest, even after that. But I don't buy it. That showed America he's lost it. Now he may have been sick. Let's see after the next debate if he does a better job.

I don't buy this, but RFK JR said he offered Biden a deal, drop out and he will take over. I heard polls show RFK Jr. would cream Trump. But I don't believe that.
Interesting. Something tells me the party wouldn't go for that. But that bench ain't exactly deep.

The peasants have been fleeced from inflation for nearing 4 years. The reality hits when we purchase or pay for anything in life.

The lengthy coverup has been going on for many years.

As the Young Turks call such people "Blue MAGA".

Now, I dont agree with the Young Turks ideology but the main guy is strong in making his arguments. I'd love to debate the guy but he is no push-over. I respect people who can critically assess human behavior and counter accepted "facts".
/----/ Here is the cover up:

This is your fault.

The left has been asking you to do that for decades. Now you draw the line?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Let's see after the next debate if he does a better job.
the only way Joe would do better in the next debate.

1719938007336.png

Just by judging how well he has done the last 3 years,
And how he did compared to what this board has said about his inability to do anything.
Am hoping that the other idiot party supports him until he decides to retire and new blood is found.
The Republicans kept it going while Regan had dementia. Old age should not be a crime.

Forum List

Back