We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

Because every other president showed theirs.
lol And what did you learn from those tax returns?
He’s not a billionaire
What makes you think so?
He is now after he passed his tax cuts.
Trump has been losing money since he became President, moron.
Trump would hav made more if he would have just invested his dads money rather than the real estate scam he’s been doing all these years. Him, Michael Cohen, Jeffrey Epstein

He’s not a billionaire
What makes you think so?
He is now after he passed his tax cuts.
Trump has been losing money since he became President, moron.
Trump would hav made more if he would have just invested his dads money rather than the real estate scam he’s been doing all these years. Him, Michael Cohen, Jeffrey Epstein
That's leftwing propaganda. He was already a billionaire before his father died.

Why do you want Former President Obama's college transcripts?
Why do you want Trump's tax returns?
That they didn't have anything to hide.
Neither did Mitt Romney, but the fake news raked him over the coals.
And your point is ... what ...? That it should be a cake walk running for president?

Still, trump is the only candidate, nominated for a major party, since Nixon I believe, who refused to release his taxes. And even worse, after promising he would. Just another lie you don't care about.

What about their unreported offshore accounts?
What about them?

And your point is ... what ...? That it should be a cake walk running for president?

Still, trump is the only candidate, nominated for a major party, since Nixon I believe, who refused to release his taxes. And even worse, after promising he would. Just another lie you don't care about.
We all know the fake media gives Dims a pass and crucifies Republicans. Making tax returns public benefits Democrats only.

ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.
In other words, you know what you posted is stupid.

I've explained it a dozen times. You think I haven't because no one involved used the term "bribe."

That's how fucking stupid you are.
No, fucking moron, what you explained were the voices you hear in your head; not in reality.

There was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden let Ukraine have that billion dollar guaranteed loan.

And more saliently, there was never an investigation into Biden Hunter by the Ukraine.

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

Wrong:

‘Son of b***h got fired’: Joe Biden forced Ukraine to sack prosecutor general ‘in six hours’

The incident that Biden referred to dates back to late March 2016. At that time, the then-US vice president met Ukrainian government officials to discuss the situation in Ukraine as well as US financial assistance to Kiev. Biden apparently used US guarantees of a third loan worth $1 billion as a means of applying pressure on Kiev. “I said, ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,’” he said at the meeting on Tuesday, recalling on the incident.

The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was indeed removed from his post by the Ukrainian parliament on March 29, 2016. Two days later, Kiev announced that Biden had met with Poroshenko and “informed him about the US decision to provide [an] additional $335 million for reforms of the security sector of Ukraine.” It also said that “possibilities for providing the third loan guarantee of $1 billion” were “open.” Poroshenko officially dismissed Shokin on April 3, 2016.
You stepped on a rake and smacked yourself in the balls once again.
Fucking moron ... what in there disagrees with what I said? What in there indicates Hunter or Burisma were being investigated?

What indicates that he wasn't under investigation?

Why would Biden want him gone?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

BIDEN ADMITTED THESE ALLEGATIONS!!!

liberal-double-standards-photo-and-video.jpg

He admitted to strong-arming a corrupt government to clean up its act if they wanted the money we were prepared to give them. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what was wrong with that. Another poster just posted a video of trump saying exactly that....

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump

You idiot, that wasn't the corrupt government.

The NAZIS that Obama, Biden, Nuland and the CIA put into power after them are the corrupt ones.

You like NAZIS do ya? :dunno:

Sounds like you want to wrestle the title of USMB fucking moron from bripat9643. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, it wasn't just Biden who wanted him gone; nor was this process contained to just 6 hours...
  • There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
  • The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html
Savvy?

Biden wanted the guy out who was accussed of NOT investigating Burisma Holdings or its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

You people are dumber than shit, I tell ya.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No one really takes the current government of Ukraine seriously, it is a puppet regime that wasn't democratically elected. That nation is in turmoil. It is in a low level civil war, a third of it doesn't vote.

On top of that, no one takes the spook littered corporate media that is associated with the CFR, from which you post stories concerning the current puppet regime in Ukraine, seriously either.

I can tell you either never viewed the video I posted of Nuland admitting they created a coop, or you ignored it. Nice.

Great, now what does any of that have to do with the reality you're avoiding that Shokin wasn't looking into purported corruption by Burisma or its owner?

How do you know that, b/c his replacements and the US propaganda tell us so?

:71:

Sorry, I don't trust Nazi's and spooks.

He’s not a billionaire
What makes you think so?
Did you see Obama’s birth certificate?
So you would accept a digital CGI created image of Trump's tax returns then?

:auiqs.jpg:

What about them?
lol Well, if they had them then clearly they had something to hide that wasn't revealed in their tax returns.

We all know the fake media gives Dims a pass and crucifies Republicans. Making tax returns public benefits Democrats only.
So you think No Republican ever running again should show their tax returns?

They're that pussified, huhfucking moron?

Meanwhile, Democrats shove their tax returns in the face of rightwing fake news.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
we want HRC's 10,000 deleted emails, not redacted.

we want Obama's college transcripts

What do you think he might be hiding?

250fbbb8f6be098b4f732bb3e919b15e1d7363ee1ec3adbeb938a560edfe8275.jpg

What about them?
lol Well, if they had them then clearly they had something to hide that wasn't revealed in their tax returns.
If? Don't you know?

• Thanks

I have no idea but since he's the only one to fear releasing them in some 1/2 century, he's clearly hiding something.

• Thanks

I have no idea but since he's the only one to fear releasing them in some 1/2 century, he's clearly hiding something.

". . . he's clearly hiding something."

311345.jpg

I would want to read a transcript and wouldn't care at all about the whistleblower's report. Just would like to see if any US asset was offered in return for dope on Biden's son?

I would want to read a transcript and wouldn't care at all about the whistleblower's report. Just would like to see if any US asset was offered in return for dope on Biden's son?
It's not the dope on Biden's son he is after, it is information on the extent to which Biden used his position as VP to get his son the job with a corrupt gas company widely believed to be laundering money, and if Biden threatened to withhold US aid if the prosecutor looking into the matter wasn't fired in order to protect his son. If true, this clearly would have been a clearcase of malfeasance in office, an indictable offense.

It's not the dope on Biden's son he is after, it is information on the extent to which Biden used his position as VP to get his son the job with a corrupt gas company widely believed to be laundering money, and if Biden threatened to withhold US aid if the prosecutor looking into the matter wasn't fired in order to protect his son. If true, this clearly would have been a clearcase of malfeasance in office, an indictable offense.

I don't disagree with any of that. Just would find a recording or transcript of Trump's conversation more reliable than the whistleblower's report in determining whether this "malfeasance in office" is also part of this regime?

Biden's son has nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back