We Finally Know the Case Against Trump, and It Is Strong

Of course he does.
False. He will simply present the convictions as fact, and the fact that Cohen committed those felonies will be a fact in the record at trial. And if the orange idiot's lawyers say or imply that Cohen committed no felonies, it will be stricken, and they will be warned or penalized.

Sorry, but they are facts. And they will be entered into the record at trial. And no amount of hissy fit by you will change that.
They are not facts.

Stamping your foot and having a giant hissy fit will not turn them into facts.

Go ask a lawyer if they are facts, dumbfuck.

They are not facts.

Stamping your foot and having a giant hissy fit will not turn them into facts.

Go ask a lawyer if they are facts, dumbfuck.
So that's all you got.

The convictions of Michael Chen are not facts. In a court of law.

Damn, Trump better hope his lawyers are better than you.

False. He will simply present the convictions as fact, and the fact that Cohen committed those felonies will be a fact in the record at trial. And if the orange idiot's lawyers say or imply that Cohen committed no felonies, it will be stricken, and they will be warned or penalized.

Wrong. If that were true, then defendant A could plead guilty to a crime and then defendant B could be convicted of being an accomplice to that crime based soley an A's plea bargain.

Even you are not stupid enough to believe that.

If that were true, then defendant A could plead guilty to a crime and then defendant B could be convicted of being an accomplice to that crime based soley an A's plea bargain.
Well that's stupid and wrong. It would still have to be proven in court that B committed a crime and was an accomplice.

He wasn't convicted in any court of law. He submitted a plea. No jury reviewed any of the facts of his case. How can you prove that Trump falisifed business records when you haven't even proven that he made an illegal camaign contribution?

Psst - Ya, he was convicted in a court of law, and not when someone plead guilty they don't have to go to a jury trial.

Trump isn't being changed with an illegal campaign contribution.

Trump is being charged with falsification of business records for paying Cohen for the illegal campaign contribution.

BTW - I thought you were going to stop replying to me? Kind of made my day there for awhile.

WW

Psst - Ya, he was convicted in a court of law, and not when someone plead guilty they don't have to go to a jury trial.

Trump isn't being changed with an illegal campaign contribution.

Trump is being charged with falsification of business records for paying Cohen for the illegal campaign contribution.

BTW - I thought you were going to stop replying to me? Kind of made my day there for awhile.

WW
Those business records are only false if Trump made an illegal campaidn donation.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Yes, Virginia in kind campaign contributions are a thing. When not reported, they become a crime as an illegal campaign contribution.

WW
They haven't been ruled to be in-kind campaign contributions, so you're blowing hot gas out your ass.

Forum List

Back