"we got nothin" says Issa

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

when these words are known as what the right is calling a fucking lie then Issa is cooked

No one is expected to remember every fucking date.

hes the the "rain man" for fucks sake

You're not discussing facts, you fucking moron.

You can't explain away the DoJ letter full of lies to Congress that was withdrawn. You can't explain Holder lying about Bush's AG being in on Fast and Furious briefings. You can't explain away Obamination claiming Executive Privilege when he first claimed he didn't have anything to do with this shit.

Pretty much you and your fellow libs are doing the typical circle jerk blaming Buuuuuush for a program that didn't exist under his regime, claiming another program is the same program. :cuckoo:

You're just full of a shit and a joke here. rdean is insane and you're moving to that category quickly.

rdean's endless bullshit here proves it is insane, but you are now working on it. :cuckoo:

I feel sorry for that dog....

Ah the "Your a poopy pants" defense.

do you EVER deal in facts?

It seems you are an self proclaimed expert in shit filled pants.

now go take a nap while the adults discuss facts

Holder has lied more than once to Congress on this.

Whistleblowers in his admin got this rolling and haved leaked more than we public know.

Issa knows more than he is letting on.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

when these words are known as what the right is calling a fucking lie then Issa is cooked

Would have been nice to check his notes. There are 2 dead Americans here

Last edited:
No one is expected to remember every fucking date.

hes the the "rain man" for fucks sake

10 months is not a few weeks sorry.

But are you saying holder is incompetent? He can't at least remember close to the date since he is in charge he should have some notes in front of him when he's being question. So is that it he's incompetent?

The ONLY lie I have seen these creatins try to document is the one that starts with Holder saying "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Guys this is why the wrold sees you as partisan hacks.

that is not a difinative statement of a date.

Its top of the head response about a question the guy didnt know Issa was going to ask.

The ONLY lie I have seen these creatins try to document is the one that starts with Holder saying "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Its top of the head response about a question the guy didnt know Issa was going to ask.

Holder is the AG he's the one in charge he would have notes in front of him to be able to answer questions.
Holder lied and your defending him. Thats a fact.

This is why the congress has such low approval rates.

your fucking everything up for political reasons at a time when we need you to act like adults

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably"

really you refuse to face just how stupid your party abnd Issa is going to be seen for this evil fucking tact.

its dishonest on YOUR part.

the people wont be fooled

Would have notes nice to check his notes. There are 2 dead Americans here

Like any law enforcement officer they have notes when they go to court.

Two lies on record. The letter dated February 4 2011 and the latest lie about Mukasey.

Holder has retracted both but nonetheless, these are on record.

Forum List

Back