We have to keep this in our minds about the right.

Coming from a party that thinks there's only one Amendment the 2nd and the rest just get in the way, I always get a kick out you clowns
I always get a kick out of liberals when they try to think. They can't. You've been handled and groomed. I almost admire that level of proficiency, it was not overnight nor done by amateurs.

Without the Second Amendment we will no longer have a constitution.

One thing I hope people will remember is the fact that who Trump is and what Trump is is what they right wants for this country, that can not be forgotten. If that doesn't move you simply look at Paul Ryans Budget proposals over the years and it will reiterate the same thing. What the right wants for us is ugly. Even though business is on a tare in this country , profits are at a all time high and the percentage of gross that is profit are at a all time high and the fact that only one small group in this country has gained anything from this and the gains are massive in the last 35 year. Add in the fact that every dime of the new wealth of the richest country in the world has gone only to the top. No one else. Along with the highest corporate profits in history, Paul Ryan wants to transfer more to corporations and the rich, the money will all come from programs for the needy ,the old and the sick and also from Education. Thats what the right wants for this country. Like I said it's ugly.
There has never been a time in my life time (71 years) that so many have voted against their best interest.

Obama has been president for the last 8 years, moron, not Trump.

I wonder how long Dims will talk about the country trying to recover from "W".

Pretty soon, people won't even remember who he was.
Why would we blame it on anyone else, Bush and his minions like you all but destroyed this country with right wing policy. Now how can that be passed onto someone else , if after your total destruction of our economy it gets better every month after that, so you want to blame the President that is in office when it is getting better our should you blame the president and party who made it happen. Rediculous.

What are your best interests and how can they be served by maintaining the vast majority of wealth among such a small percentage of our nation?
Satisfying envy is not the best interest of anybody. It will feed more envy, more confiscatory taxes and more restrictions on freedom.
It's not as simple as envy. It's a matter of how well our economy works. Consumer spending drives our economy. By eroding the spending power of the majority by segregating wealth among the minority, consumer spending shrinks and so does our economy.

You mean looting the wealthy is what makes the economy grow?

Really?
You mean like in all the years before 81 and the trickle down lie that buried us. Ya we took away all the ability to get wealthy from the investors and builders in this country, That my friend is just stupid.

Some douche bag on your side of the issue labeled free enterprise "trickle down." No economist ever used the term.

You seem to be saying that looting the wealthy makes the economy grow. We know that's what you want to say, but you won't say it outright because you are afraid of being laughed out of the forum.
Your little world were taking care of the poor is stealing and thinking it is a good thing to take the incentive out of capitalism by giving every new dime of profit to 1% of the population, talking about stupid.

You know there is no demand for stage coach makers anymore. As far as corporations leaving that could be taken care of in a instant , but the hate party wouldn't like it.
I agree to that to the extent that we need at least one left for the movie industry, however we need air conditioners, refrigerators, automobiles steel fabricators etc....don't you think?
Sure we can build them here if they can compete in the world market. You know like stage coach wheels. But the only thing that we can control is business that can compete in the world market leaving this country and thats easy.

Satisfying envy is not the best interest of anybody. It will feed more envy, more confiscatory taxes and more restrictions on freedom.
It's not as simple as envy. It's a matter of how well our economy works. Consumer spending drives our economy. By eroding the spending power of the majority by segregating wealth among the minority, consumer spending shrinks and so does our economy.

Really?
You mean like in all the years before 81 and the trickle down lie that buried us. Ya we took away all the ability to get wealthy from the investors and builders in this country, That my friend is just stupid.

Some douche bag on your side of the issue labeled free enterprise "trickle down." No economist ever used the term.

You seem to be saying that looting the wealthy makes the economy grow. We know that's what you want to say, but you won't say it outright because you are afraid of being laughed out of the forum.
Your little world were taking care of the poor is stealing and thinking it is a good thing to take the incentive out of capitalism by giving every new dime of profit to 1% of the population, talking about stupid.

Taking care of the poor with money stolen from the people who earned it is stealing. It sure as hell isn't charity. Corporate profits don't belong to the government, so how how have I supported "giving them away?"

What are your best interests and how can they be served by maintaining the vast majority of wealth among such a small percentage of our nation?
Relocating most of the country's manufacturing is more of a problem than it is acknowledged by politicians. Trump brings it to the forefront. When manufacturing thrives again, jobs should be abundantly available.
You know there is no demand for stage coach makers anymore. As far as corporations leaving that could be taken care of in a instant , but the hate party wouldn't like it.

As far as corporations leaving that could be taken care of in a instant ,

Then why didn't Clinton or Obama do it when they owned Congress?
Because the hate party, if they could, would stop them because your party grovels at the feet of corporations. Doesn't change the fact that it would be easy to do but it will go nowhere when you people are capitalist before being American.

I agree to that to the extent that we need at least one left for the movie industry, however we need air conditioners, refrigerators, automobiles steel fabricators etc....don't you think?
Sure we can build them here if they can compete in the world market. You know like stage coach wheels. But the only thing that we can control is business that can compete in the world market leaving this country and thats easy.
In order to make competition fair we need to level the playing field by protective tariffs. There are only so many high tech jobs you know.. we need manufacturing back home to employ all our citizens.

In order to make competition fair we need to level the playing field by protective tariffs. There are only so many high tech jobs you know.. we need manufacturing back home to employ all our citizens.
If Trump can pull of re-industrializing America, the democrat party would cease to exist....

Coming from a party that thinks there's only one Amendment the 2nd and the rest just get in the way, I always get a kick out you clowns
I always get a kick out of liberals when they try to think. They can't. You've been handled and groomed. I almost admire that level of proficiency, it was not overnight nor done by amateurs.

Without the second amendment we have no constitution, yup that proves my point they know nothing about the constitution other then the second amendment. The second amendment could have been left out of the constitution without one problem, tell me one time that the second has saved this country from anything. You clowns.

Relocating most of the country's manufacturing is more of a problem than it is acknowledged by politicians. Trump brings it to the forefront. When manufacturing thrives again, jobs should be abundantly available.

Because the hate party, if they could, would stop them because your party grovels at the feet of corporations. Doesn't change the fact that it would be easy to do but it will go nowhere when you people are capitalist before being American.

Clinton only need a vote or 2 to get it passed when he owned Congress

Obama only needed a vote or 2 to get it passed while he owned Congress .

If either had wanted it passed, it would have passed.

your crap about the 'hate' party stopping it doesnt' fly.

Really?

Taking care of the poor with money stolen from the people who earned it is stealing. It sure as hell isn't charity. Corporate profits don't belong to the government, so how how have I supported "giving them away?"
I won't add to this it speaks for itself, the hate needed to write that sentence is self explanatory.

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/10/16/breaking-news-hillary-endorses-donald-trump-president/

Hillary Clinton Told Goldman Sachs She Wished Successful Business people Would Run For Office

In the Wikileaks release of Hillary Clinton’s Goldman Sachs speeches, one transcript reveals something quite interesting. Hillary said she wanted successful business people to run for office because they can’t be bought.
So much for your theory that Republicans are the ones who "grovel at the feet of corporations."

Last edited:

Clinton only need a vote or 2 to get it passed when he owned Congress

Obama only needed a vote or 2 to get it passed while he owned Congress .
If Trump can pull of re-industrializing America, the democrat party would cease to exist....

If either had wanted it passed, it would have passed.

your crap about the 'hate' party stopping it doesnt' fly.
simpleton it simply is not that easy ever. All hate party people voting against it and what 1, 2, 3 democrats voting against it and it doesn't pass. all of the hate party is owned by corporations and a few of the democrats are also.

Without the second amendment we have no constitution, yup that proves my point they know nothing about the constitution other then the second amendment. The second amendment could have been left out of the constitution without one problem, tell me one time that the second has saved this country from anything. You clowns.
It saves the people who have to defend themselves and the people is who the constitution is for. Libs like you show us every day what you want for us to become, wards of the state. Citizens own guns, subjects can not.

One thing I hope people will remember is the fact that who Trump is and what Trump is is what they right wants for this country, that can not be forgotten. If that doesn't move you simply look at Paul Ryans Budget proposals over the years and it will reiterate the same thing. What the right wants for us is ugly. Even though business is on a tare in this country , profits are at a all time high and the percentage of gross that is profit are at a all time high and the fact that only one small group in this country has gained anything from this and the gains are massive in the last 35 year. Add in the fact that every dime of the new wealth of the richest country in the world has gone only to the top. No one else. Along with the highest corporate profits in history, Paul Ryan wants to transfer more to corporations and the rich, the money will all come from programs for the needy ,the old and the sick and also from Education. Thats what the right wants for this country. Like I said it's ugly.
There has never been a time in my life time (71 years) that so many have voted against their best interest.
:cuckoo:

As if you know what my best interests are.
Well thats simple you peoples mind only under understand simple, how about you your income. I'm asuming thats your best interest.
You people think money is everything in one's life. You cannot imagine people having principles and subordinate everything to those principles. Your envy driven life must be miserable to live.
Sorry buddy your stupid thinking that a capitalistic system can continue to operate without incentive. You people are idiots.
You don't understand what the word capital means.

Really?

I won't add to this it speaks for itself, the hate needed to write that sentence is self explanatory.

Only a leftwing douche bag could claim that facts are "hate." That's exactly what they mean whenever they talk about so-called "hate."

Hitler singled out the Jews because they were different than traditional Germans, just as Liberals are different than traditional conservatives. The fact that we "outsiders" are citizens is beside the point. We've stolen your country and we're destroying it. We must be stopped by any means possible.
Libtards are deeply entrenched in government. That's the whole problem. They lie, cheat and steal for ever increasing amounts of power. The control most media and would love to shut down all opposing voices.

And Nazis were all about big government, not the right so you tripped over your dick.

Only a leftwing douche bag could claim that facts are "hate." That's exactly what they mean whenever they talk about so-called "hate."
That's an Alinsky rule. Marginalize your opponent...etc...

I have yet to understand the ideas that shape the outlook of so many ANTI conservatives, I AM a conservative DEMOCRAT, the party I call dimocrats have left me, They are NOT for the working class, or ANY class except themselves. They are RULING CLASS SOCIALIST, meaning they want socialisim in the image of the Russian state under Lenin. That means THEM living as dictatorial rulers, and everyone else doing their bidding, and everyone else living at their pleasure. To understand that you must follow the events of the past 15 years with a multiplanic vision. I know that is hard for a mentally challenged indoctrinated liberal, so I don't expect it. The school system has been revamped to center not on basic learning skills, but social direction and modeling. The military and police have been restructured to do more in country war that external protection. The (NEWS?) media have been turned into a socialist cheerleading propaganda tool. The economy has been sequestered by regulation and artificial suppression. The Fact is that the corporations are doing better than ever for their ruling class friends, but holding back the capital for themselves because of government control. The FACT is that the only way to raise revenue from a finite capital pool is to increase transaction speed, because as each transaction is made, the tax revenue is disbursed. Regulations, and SUPRESSION cause the slow down of transactions and loss of tax revenue. dimshits are always suppressing revenue with some type of suppressive action. THAT is why we are only getting five more cents an hour while our Big Mac has nearly doubled in the past 7.83 years.
My first chance to show how stupid you people are, You have no clue what a socialist is, not even close, it's total bullshit. I will prove it. You go to your funk and Wagner and get the definition of Socialism, Marxism or communism , find out what the main tenets of those are and come back and tell us how by those Tenets rhat my President , my party or me are socialist Communist or Marxist. You people are just blind stupid. You live in a make believe world of lies and hatred and you don't have a clue and this will prove it.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

In other words, I will reach into your pocket and take your hard-earned cash, at gunpoint if necessary, and give it to this scumbag over here who produces nothing beyond urine and feces.

That's the gist of it.
Your "in other words" is bullshit if you had a clue what it means, like I've been saying, about all you haters in the hate party , The principle refers to free access and distribution of goods, capital and services. Which doesn't exist anywhere. It was Marx's belief that his government philosophy at its purest state would make that so. No country has ever even gotten close, and definitely we have never even thought about doing it. You get a zero on the test but keep trying.

I have yet to understand the ideas that shape the outlook of so many ANTI conservatives, I AM a conservative DEMOCRAT, the party I call dimocrats have left me, They are NOT for the working class, or ANY class except themselves. They are RULING CLASS SOCIALIST, meaning they want socialisim in the image of the Russian state under Lenin. That means THEM living as dictatorial rulers, and everyone else doing their bidding, and everyone else living at their pleasure. To understand that you must follow the events of the past 15 years with a multiplanic vision. I know that is hard for a mentally challenged indoctrinated liberal, so I don't expect it. The school system has been revamped to center not on basic learning skills, but social direction and modeling. The military and police have been restructured to do more in country war that external protection. The (NEWS?) media have been turned into a socialist cheerleading propaganda tool. The economy has been sequestered by regulation and artificial suppression. The Fact is that the corporations are doing better than ever for their ruling class friends, but holding back the capital for themselves because of government control. The FACT is that the only way to raise revenue from a finite capital pool is to increase transaction speed, because as each transaction is made, the tax revenue is disbursed. Regulations, and SUPRESSION cause the slow down of transactions and loss of tax revenue. dimshits are always suppressing revenue with some type of suppressive action. THAT is why we are only getting five more cents an hour while our Big Mac has nearly doubled in the past 7.83 years.
My first chance to show how stupid you people are, You have no clue what a socialist is, not even close, it's total bullshit. I will prove it. You go to your funk and Wagner and get the definition of Socialism, Marxism or communism , find out what the main tenets of those are and come back and tell us how by those Tenets rhat my President , my party or me are socialist Communist or Marxist. You people are just blind stupid. You live in a make believe world of lies and hatred and you don't have a clue and this will prove it.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

In other words, I will reach into your pocket and take your hard-earned cash, at gunpoint if necessary, and give it to this scumbag over here who produces nothing beyond urine and feces.

That's the gist of it.
Your "in other words" is bullshit if you had a clue what it means, like I've been saying, about all you haters in the hate party , The principle refers to free access and distribution of goods, capital and services. Which doesn't exist anywhere. It was Marx's belief that his government philosophy at its purest state would make that so. No country has ever even gotten close, and definitely we have never even thought about doing it. You get a zero on the test but keep trying.

The closer a country gets to pure communism, the more people die. That's what you just endorsed.

BTW, "the free access and distribution of goods, capital and services" means the looting and enslavement of those who produce them.

Forum List

Back