We need an immediate ban on paper!

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Yes, it's a technology that originates centuries ago. But we need to limit the easy availability of paper. Nowadays it's so cheap and easy to obtain. You can get paper more easily than you can get a prescription for anti-depressants.

Paper is the weapon of choice for people who want to spread hateful and hurtful speech. Bullies use it, terrorists use it, and countless deaths are caused by their actions. Think of the children!

Banning paper does not infringe upon first amendment rights. There is no first amendment right to hate speech. We should ban paper now, before another bully leads an innocent child to slaughter.

Ban anything that looks scary, start with Nancy Pelosi

images

Paper airplane crashes would dramatically decrease as well. Saving us money and freeing up the FAA to focus on more pressing matters like leaking body scanning images of your cock and balls to the Internet.

Yes, it's a technology that originates centuries ago. But we need to limit the easy availability of paper. Nowadays it's so cheap and easy to obtain. You can get paper more easily than you can get a prescription for anti-depressants.

Paper is the weapon of choice for people who want to spread hateful and hurtful speech. Bullies use it, terrorists use it, and countless deaths are caused by their actions. Think of the children!

Banning paper does not infringe upon first amendment rights. There is no first amendment right to hate speech. We should ban paper now, before another bully leads an innocent child to slaughter.

Actually paper isn't the main tool for spreading hate, the internet is.

Right wing groups are so much more similar now than they used to be, because they're all connected, from South Africa, the US to Europe.

Paper airplane crashes would dramatically decrease as well. Saving us money and freeing up the FAA to focus on more pressing matters like leaking body scanning images of your cock and balls to the Internet.

LOL okay sometimes you are creatively funny well done :laugh:

LOL okay sometimes you are creatively funny well done :laugh:

Sometimes?! Pshaw! All the time. :thanks:

• Banned
While it's true that paper was used by the founding fathers when they created our country, and even the constitution is written on paper, they framers never could have envisioned 20,000 page bills coming before Congress. You can't even read them anyway before we pass them. There is absolutely no valid use for paper in the modern world.

b989ce9ef1d64a19752c5060da8a9b70.jpg

This is what they meant by freedom of the press, it was small and local.

Modern "press" has nothing in common with this and should be highly regulated if not outright banned

• Banned
Thousands of children are exposed to spitball violence every year in schools. Straws and paper wads are made into crude projectile weapons. Some people think it's innocuous, but in truth these are gateway weapons that lead children to become violent gun nutters. We must declare a war on paper.

Actually paper isn't the main tool for spreading hate, the internet is.

Right wing groups are so much more similar now than they used to be, because they're all connected, from South Africa, the US to Europe.

Except......it's islam that's killing everybody.

If we ban paper,what will we wipe our butts with??

The Wall street papyrus??

Seeing as the American people have overwhelmingly switched to pine cones, I don't see this actually being a problem.

I gave myself a nasty paper cut the other day - should I have a right to sue the makers of the paper??

I gave myself a nasty paper cut the other day - should I have a right to sue the makers of the paper??

Of course. Why would we shield paper makers from liability for their dangerous product? We sue McDonalds for making us fat, why not sue paper companies for the havoc they cause?

I support this ban too. My fingers have been cut so many times by the little bastards sheets, the pain is always with me, soooo, I think I need a MM card.

I support this ban too. My fingers have been cut so many times by the little bastards sheets, the pain is always with me, soooo, I think I need a MM card.

Don't be ridiculous. Go get a prescription for synthetic heroin like any reasonable person should. Are you trying to turn yourself into a drug addict?

Of course. Why would we shield paper makers from liability for their dangerous product? We sue McDonalds for making us fat, why not sue paper companies for the havoc they cause?

Interesting......very interesting.....I think I will call my lawyers, the respected firm of "Shakem, Breakem and Rapem"

Forum List

Back