we need more politicians like Pence & less like Obama: Mike emphasizes religion over most issues, while Obama thinks race more important than religion

faith bonds people and gives them a sense of community. a lack of faith and a focus on race divides America.

Both religion and race are manmade cultural constructs.

Religion was invented to impose control
Race was invented to oppress

The only thing government should concern itself with is the protection of individual rights.

It's a waste of time to argue with a lying pos like you. You don't accept explaining.
Hahahaha, waste of time?! And you think these type of exchanges, where all you do is dodge questions and lay empty insults is time well spent?! All they do is make you look like a weak moron. Step up your game

Hahahaha, waste of time?! And you think these type of exchanges, where all you do is dodge questions and lay empty insults is time well spent?! All they do is make you look like a weak moron. Step up your game
Lol, all you will do if I answer any thing will be to spew more bullshit. It's what you lying scum do over and over. In fact I have prepared list show what you lying scum do all the time.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Every time.

Damn you lying scum need to burn in hell. He said nothing like that!

He most certainly did. You need man of faith like Mike Pence in charge.

I don’t consider Mike Pence to be a man of faith. I consider him to be a member of the Christian Taliban and he’s certainly not anyone I would want in a position of authority in government.

Forum List

Back