We need to build a lot of political and educational reeducation camps for our country to survive.

All violent protesters and supporters rounded up for rehab. It is only fair to protece innocents.

20 yrs of public edumacation has ruined 2 generations.

Or am I wrong?...And why.
I'd rather we just shoot the bastards and get them to hell out of the way and out of the gene pool for good. Why waste good tax payer money on housing, feeding and trying to reeducate the useless stupid bastards?

All violent protesters and supporters rounded up for rehab. It is only fair to protece innocents.

Of course....no fascism to see here, folks.
Well Bodey, when they've been conditioned to not think for themselves and just react, that's a major problem. They will never be useful to society unless they can be de-conditioned.
2 gens of brainwashed Patty Hearsts running around yelling "ACAB" and "Fuck 12".

Who gives a shit? The fucking country is gone, done in by the left and their fucking cries of racism racism racisim as they sit by and let their fucking restarted constituents burn loot and destroy. The sooner it falls the better. Then they can go destroy someone else’s country.

We don't need camps. For starters, retake the public education system (by force if necessary) and install mandatory national requirements for civics and American history. Jettison all the fictional nonsense authored by Zinn and like-minded cronies as well as "studies" in multiculturalism and diversity. End all social promotions. End the use of hyphenated nationalities. You are either American or you are not. Make unfettered free speech the rule at public universities, no exceptions, and prosecute any violation of the rule by university faculty or administration.

We don't need camps. For starters, retake the public education system (by force if necessary) and install mandatory national requirements for civics and American history. Jettison all the fictional nonsense authored by Zinn and like-minded cronies as well as "studies" in multiculturalism and diversity. End all social promotions. End the use of hyphenated nationalities. You are either American or you are not. Make unfettered free speech the rule at public universities, no exceptions, and prosecute any violation of the rule by university faculty or administration.
As long as the government runs it, nothing will ever change. Private schools are the only way parents will get the education for their child that they want.

As long as the government runs it, nothing will ever change. Private schools are the only way parents will get the education for their child that they want.

I didn't say it would happen. :auiqs.jpg:

All violent perpetrators should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Authoritarian re-education camps? Not in my lifetime.

All violent perpetrators should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Authoritarian re-education camps? Not in my lifetime.

Agreed. Violent 'perpetrators' should be prosecuted.

Unfortunately, under Trump it's the non-violent protestors that need protection.

I have a far simpler plan. Offer people who show up to vote with an ID a choice. A ballot or a crisp new $100 bill. Democrats think only in the present like a dog. They will take the $100. And suddenly the ID problem will go away, they'll have one for the $100!

Let the leaches in the Democrat party self select. It would obliterate the Democrat party

Forum List

Back