We need to build a lot of political and educational reeducation camps for our country to survive.

All violent protesters and supporters rounded up for rehab. It is only fair to protece innocents.
I thought that is what trump and his brownshirts were doing.
Which "brownshirts" are those?
These guys.

How are they "brownshirts?" They are law enforcement arresting a criminal. Brownshirts were not part of the government.

How do you know they are law enforcement? Because they had the word "Police" taped on them, LOL? They never identified themselves when they haul them off in unmarked vehicles, and then after detaining them, they let them go without arresting them.

So the person was not executed or sent off to a Gulag. I think the fake news media could easily learn what happened by interviewing the guy.

How are they "brownshirts?" They are law enforcement arresting a criminal. Brownshirts were not part of the government.
How do you know they are law enforcement? Because they had the word "Police" taped on them, LOL? They never identified themselves when they haul them off in unmarked vehicles, and then after detaining them, they let them go without arresting them.

OMG what a dunce. You think brownshirts let people go without arresting them????

OMG, another government school failure
Brownshirts don't arrest people. They just beat them up.

OMG what a dunce. You think brownshirts let people go without arresting them????

you picked up the wrong end of the sword. My point was they don't just "let them go"

you picked up the wrong end of the sword. My point was they don't just "let them go"
Then what happens to them? Someone in this forum said they take them down to the county jail, and then let them go.

Then what happens to them? Someone in this forum said they take them down to the county jail, and then let them go.

Whoever the leftist was (doesn't matter, they are all the same) compared the police picking up people and letting them go to Brown Shirts.

I said they need to learn history and study who the Brown Shirts were.

So yes, the police picking people up just let them go. The Brown Shirts didn't just let them go. They beat the crap out of them or worse. That was my point

Forum List

Back