"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

It's very challenging I hear hundreds of different cases a week with different needs. But I mean I'm not a neurosurgeon...and I'm not paid like one. But I am certainly expected to do my job and do it right.....

Oh, you sit there and listen to people whine like we read about you on USMB?
I listen to stories of abused women, homeless vets, single mothers, AND people who work 40 hours a week at minimum wage and can't make ends meet. I just got off the phone with a homeless 17 year old boy who was sobbing.
I have empathy and compassion, you have not shown that you posses either of those characteristics.
Then why are you a Muslim lover?
I am a human lover.
Then you love the kkk and Muslim women haters

Wait for the list of exceptions.

It's very challenging I hear hundreds of different cases a week with different needs. But I mean I'm not a neurosurgeon...and I'm not paid like one. But I am certainly expected to do my job and do it right.....

I listen to stories of abused women, homeless vets, single mothers, AND people who work 40 hours a week at minimum wage and can't make ends meet. I just got off the phone with a homeless 17 year old boy who was sobbing.
I have empathy and compassion, you have not shown that you posses either of those characteristics.
I am a human lover.
I love good humans. Kkk and sexists do not fall into that category in my eyes. Which is why I didn't vote for Donnie.

I am a human lover.
I love good humans. Kkk and sexists do not fall into that category in my eyes. Which is why I didn't vote for Donnie.
That wasn't what you said

I am a human lover.

I predicted when jc456 asked about those groups to wait on the exceptions and excuses you'd provide.

I love responsible humans. Freeloading social welfare leeches do not fall into that category in my eyes.

I am a human lover.
So you voted for the supporting wife of a rapist funny

I am a human lover.

Told you she would come up with exceptions and excuses.

I am a human lover.

I predicted when jc456 asked about those groups to wait on the exceptions and excuses you'd provide.

I love responsible humans. Freeloading social welfare leeches do not fall into that category in my eyes.
It's funny, they enjoy their lazy behavior. Never understood that. Shame on me for thinking one should appreciate receiving free stuff and do all they can to thank others more fortunate sharing with them for doing nothing. Except making babies and exasperating their needyness

I am a human lover.
When my two options were a literal rapist and the wife of a cheater... Yea, I chose the latter.

I am a human lover.

I love people. But when I see people walking around with touches chanting death to jews my heart breaks. Do you enjoy seeing such displays of hate and terror?

I am a human lover.
When my two options were a literal rapist and the wife of a cheater... Yea, I chose the latter.
So you have no morals

I am a human lover.

It's funny, they enjoy their lazy behavior. Never understood that. Shame on me for thinking one should appreciate receiving free stuff and do all they can to thank others more fortunate sharing with them for doing nothing. Except making babies and exasperating their needyness

For many multigenerational lazy POS, it's all they've ever seen. Baby mama got along by relying on social welfare. They have no reason to believe they can't either.

You'd expect those that have relied on social welfare to say a simple "thank you" to those of us forced to support them. Instead, all we get is demands for more. They've expected us to feed them, house them, and clothe them. Now, they want healthcare and free college.

I am a human lover.

So you hate poor people and I hate evil people. To each his own, asshat.

I am a human lover.

For many multigenerational lazy POS, it's all they've ever seen. Baby mama got along by relying on social welfare. They have no reason to believe they can't either.

You'd expect those that have relied on social welfare to say a simple "thank you" to those of us forced to support them. Instead, all we get is demands for more. They've expected us to feed them, house them, and clothe them. Now, they want healthcare and free college.
You had a baby momma on social welfare? Why didn't you just throw her a lake house, or was wifey upset?

I am a human lover.

I love people. But when I see people walking around with touches chanting death to jews my heart breaks. Do you enjoy seeing such displays of hate and terror?

I love responsible people. It breaks my heart to see all those freeloaders walking around using money someone else earned without as much as a simple "thank you". When there is talk of them actually doing something on their own, all they can do is demand more.

Do you enjoy seeing so many millions not doing for themselves what they should be doing for themselves? Does that break your heart?

I am a human lover.

So you hate poor people and I hate evil people. To each his own, asshat.

I see those that constantly demand something others earned as evil.

You said you loved humans. Just another lie.

I am a human lover.
So you have no morals
Lol either it's you with no morals or poor reading comprehension.... Donnie is a women hater. He's a woman user. He's a woman abuser. He is a rapist. He has admitted himself he forces himself on women he doesn't even know. Don the con is a criminal, a rapist, and a self serving pig. I think Satan could run a close race with him and I would be deciding my vote at the last minute.

Sorry I never bought into the whole Hillary's a reptile thing....

I am a human lover.

You'll have to distinguish which one is which.

I love responsible people. It breaks my heart to see all those freeloaders walking around using money someone else earned without as much as a simple "thank you". When there is talk of them actually doing something on their own, all they can do is demand more.

Do you enjoy seeing so many millions not doing for themselves what they should be doing for themselves? Does that break your heart?
I get thanks you's all the time. Because the impoverished people I serve I do with respect and without judgement.

People don't just get money. That's not how it works. If someone comes to me and says look I had a bunch of money but had a bbq and spent it all now I need rent help we say no.
If someone is poor because of an addiction the only way they get their case approved is with mandatory treatment.
If someone doesn't have a job they won't get a penny until they are complying with a mandatory jobs training and placement program.
When someone applies they must try every other avenue before they are approved whether it's filing for child support, applying for unemployment benefits, vet benefits etc.
A welfare case takes a month sometimes two to open because they are working on everything they can to get that client on their feet first.

Last edited:
So you have no morals
Lol either it's you with no morals or poor reading comprehension.... Donnie is a women hater. He's a woman user. He's a woman abuser. He is a rapist. He has admitted himself he forces himself on women he doesn't even know. Don the con is a criminal, a rapist, and a self serving pig. I think Satan could run a close race with him and I would be deciding my vote at the last minute.

Sorry I never bought into the whole Hillary's a reptile thing....

He's a criminal? Has he ever been officially charged with such a thing?

I know why you don't think Hillary is.

I get thanks you's all the time. Because the impoverished people I serve I do with respect and without judgement.

You don't serve them. You use the taxpayer's money to serve them and get paid from a government job that uses taxpayers money to fund it. The only way YOU can serve them is if you're doing it with YOUR money.

Why wouldn't they tell someone thank you that is handing them someone else' money they didn't earn? Try expecting them to do it on their own and see what they tell you.

Forum List

Back