"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

I love good humans. Kkk and sexists do not fall into that category in my eyes. Which is why I didn't vote for Donnie.
So you voted for the supporting wife of a rapist funny
When my two options were a literal rapist and the wife of a cheater... Yea, I chose the latter.
So you have no morals
Lol either it's you with no morals or poor reading comprehension.... Donnie is a women hater. He's a woman user. He's a woman abuser. He is a rapist. He has admitted himself he forces himself on women he doesn't even know. Don the con is a criminal, a rapist, and a self serving pig. I think Satan could run a close race with him and I would be deciding my vote at the last minute.

Sorry I never bought into the whole Hillary's a reptile thing....

He's a criminal? Has he ever been officially charged with such a thing?

I know why you don't think Hillary is.
But he has admitted to breaking the law on tape. Soooo keep playing dumb if you'd wish just a warning though, not a cute look.

That wasn't what you said

Told you she would come up with exceptions and excuses.
I love people. But when I see people walking around with touches chanting death to jews my heart breaks. Do you enjoy seeing such displays of hate and terror?

I love responsible people. It breaks my heart to see all those freeloaders walking around using money someone else earned without as much as a simple "thank you". When there is talk of them actually doing something on their own, all they can do is demand more.

Do you enjoy seeing so many millions not doing for themselves what they should be doing for themselves? Does that break your heart?
I get thanks you's all the time. Because the impoverished people I serve I do with respect and without judgement.

You don't serve them. You use the taxpayer's money to serve them and get paid from a government job that uses taxpayers money to fund it. The only way YOU can serve them is if you're doing it with YOUR money.

Why wouldn't they tell someone thank you that is handing them someone else' money they didn't earn? Try expecting them to do it on their own and see what they tell you.
You make up your own definitions of words in your head and run with it

Donnie syndrome :2up:

So you voted for the supporting wife of a rapist funny
When my two options were a literal rapist and the wife of a cheater... Yea, I chose the latter.
So you have no morals
Lol either it's you with no morals or poor reading comprehension.... Donnie is a women hater. He's a woman user. He's a woman abuser. He is a rapist. He has admitted himself he forces himself on women he doesn't even know. Don the con is a criminal, a rapist, and a self serving pig. I think Satan could run a close race with him and I would be deciding my vote at the last minute.

Sorry I never bought into the whole Hillary's a reptile thing....

He's a criminal? Has he ever been officially charged with such a thing?

I know why you don't think Hillary is.
But he has admitted to breaking the law on tape. Soooo keep playing dumb if you'd wish just a warning though, not a cute look.

That's not what YOU said. You labeled him as a "literal rapist"?

Have there been charges against him? If you're going to make such claims, you should be able to back it up. Can you or are you going to keep being dumb. It's not an act with you. It's literally the best you can do.

I love people. But when I see people walking around with touches chanting death to jews my heart breaks. Do you enjoy seeing such displays of hate and terror?

I love responsible people. It breaks my heart to see all those freeloaders walking around using money someone else earned without as much as a simple "thank you". When there is talk of them actually doing something on their own, all they can do is demand more.

Do you enjoy seeing so many millions not doing for themselves what they should be doing for themselves? Does that break your heart?
I get thanks you's all the time. Because the impoverished people I serve I do with respect and without judgement.

You don't serve them. You use the taxpayer's money to serve them and get paid from a government job that uses taxpayers money to fund it. The only way YOU can serve them is if you're doing it with YOUR money.

Why wouldn't they tell someone thank you that is handing them someone else' money they didn't earn? Try expecting them to do it on their own and see what they tell you.

That would make them a liberal, and 65 doesn't sound like a liberal.

I use the actual definitions of the words. Just lire I said, you're another bleeding heart Liberal that thinks handing the freeloaders you deal with someone else's money is the same as if you pulled it out of your own pocket.

Aries takes credit for helping others with your and my money as if she pulled it out of her own pocket.

Aries takes credit for helping others with your and my money as if she pulled it out of her own pocket.

I am shocked, totally shocked...NOT.

It's the typical bleeding heart mentality. Same type as when they say "I'd gladly pay more in taxes to help those in need". Maybe they don't realize that their taxes don't have to be higher in order for them to help those in need or they do realize that they're not the ones that when taxes go up, they are affected by the increases. It sounds good and makes them feel better for saying it but it's meaningless and worthless in the end.

It's the typical bleeding heart mentality. Same type as when they say "I'd gladly pay more in taxes to help those in need". Maybe they don't realize that their taxes don't have to be higher in order for them to help those in need or they do realize that they're not the ones that when taxes go up, they are affected by the increases. It sounds good and makes them feel better for saying it but it's meaningless and worthless in the end.
They don't like charities. So that's all one needs to know about how generous and moral they really aren't. You are hitting the nail with the hammer

They don't like charities. So that's all one needs to know about how generous and moral they really aren't. You are hitting the nail with the hammer

In a way they do. They consider paying any taxes they may pay as charity because they don't oppose paying them. It proves they don't know what charity really it. Charity isn't doing something you're required to do and claiming it as such because you don't mind doing it. What proves it's not charity is if you didn't support doing it, you'd still have to.

It's the same mentality those that say "If I knew, I would have (fill in the blank)". That's the safest thing you can say. You don't have to do anything because there's nothing to do, is doesn't cost you anything, and it make you feel better.

In a way they do. They consider paying any taxes they may pay as charity because they don't oppose paying them. It proves they don't know what charity really it. Charity isn't doing something you're required to do and claiming it as such because you don't mind doing it. What proves it's not charity is if you didn't support doing it, you'd still have to.

It's the same mentality those that say "If I knew, I would have (fill in the blank)". That's the safest thing you can say. You don't have to do anything because there's nothing to do, is doesn't cost you anything, and it make you feel better.
Taxes are not charity they are for protection do safety, security and protection. That's it. Charities are given by individuals who go above and beyond out of generosity and giving back. Taxes beyond my explanation is stealing

Taxes are not charity they are for protection do safety, security and protection. That's it. Charities are given by individuals who go above and beyond out of generosity and giving back. Taxes beyond my explanation is stealing

I agree. However, many Liberals consider them to be the same thing. They also think compassion comes from thinking those who have more than Liberals think they should have should pay more in taxes.

I love good humans. Kkk and sexists do not fall into that category in my eyes. Which is why I didn't vote for Donnie.

Donald Trump is neither so what is your real reason? You wanted to be able to say you voted for the first mixed race president and the first woman? Regardless of qualifications?

Last edited:
When my two options were a literabol rapist and the wife of a cheater... Yea, I chose the latter.

Both your qualifications are about Bill Clinton.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault
Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury
Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker
resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty
plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -
felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Donnie is a women hater. He's a woman user. He's a woman abuser. He is a rapist.

Strange is it not? Donald Trump has been in the public eye for decades and he has never been accused of any sexual assault or racism until...he becomes President.

When Donald Trump bought Mar-A-Lago the city of Palm Beach sued him. Why did they sue him? Buck up now!

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-XL.jpg

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?

Well it is obvious wealth redistribution needs to take place of people to survive in the US all you have to do is look around and see how many are in poverty, struggling with work, only able to get part time jobs, turning to very dangerous jobs for work, or turning to crime to pay the bills.

Before I became a truck driver I worked in security and one thing became obvious to me that a lot of people who turn to crime do it because this is the only way they can make enough money to survive. If there were more redistribution of wealth or the government took care of people more the way it should we would have a lot less crime. They were often low skill workers who weren't very bright. A lot of high school dropouts.

A lot of low wage workers in order to survive also do things they aren't suppose to not out of choice, but that is the only way they can supplement their income enough so they can survive. In a low income area I worked I knew a lot of fast food workers also would sell drugs or illegally collect money for kids they didn't really have just so they could survive, they would of been homeless otherwise. You could say these were bad people, or you could look at it from the angle of the structure of our American society and blame the government for why they are selling drugs and turning to crime. This is the consequence of Capitalism. If the government gave them the job they need to survive or the money they needed to survive do you think they would turn to crime? I don't think so. It's like that movie "Trading Places". It's easy for someone with a nice job and can pay the bills to look down on those people and call them bad people, but you know what that is easy to say if you never were homeless and struggled. I have been homeless before living in a cardboard box on the street and I have a masters degree.

The nice thing about truck driving is it saves a lot of people from turning to a bad lifestyle, truck driving saved me. I met people who were low wage workers before, drug dealers before, who served prison time before, who are now successful truck driver making 40k+ a year. Being a truck driver wasn't a choice I wanted, but driving and living out of a truck is better than turning to other more dangerous options.

Capitalism is to blame for all the drugs and crime and people having low wage jobs that won't pay the bills in my opinion. We need to put the axe to capitalism and replace it instead with socialism and have the government take over businesses and have more control over them.

Donald Trump is neither so what is your real reason? You wanted to be able to say you voted for the first mixed race president and the first woman? Regardless of qualifications?
Donnie is clearly a sexist. Most republicans will even admit, you claiming he isn't is neither comical nor sane, it is sad. He is very much so a racist who was raised by q Klan member and can't even pretend to disagree with their agenda on national television. Get your head out of your ass.

Capitalism is to blame for all the drugs and crime and people having low wage jobs that won't pay the bills in my opinion. We need to put the axe to capitalism and replace it instead with socialism and have the government take over businesses and have more control over them.

How is Socialism paying the bills in Venezuela? They took over businesses and have attempted to run them.

Believing that the very wealthy are your "most productive positive contributors" is a value judgement offensive to the working poor in America. What is needed is a different economic system which values all citizens and allows all to enjoy the wealth of the nation.

Word games again. Nevertheless if the word "productive" means anything at all brokeloser was correct in using it to describe people who create value.
An economic system which Values all citizens" misvalues the majority and all are poor. Economic systems dont value. They punish when you break the laws of economics or reward when you work with them.
I prefer an economic system with allows all citizens the opportunity to produce value and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
You have been brainwashed.
Productive means producing something such as a washing machine, TV, car, beer, and so on. It is the workers who produce. Those spivs who produce nothing but paper wealth in trading other people's money in stocks and shares, playing international currency markets, offering so-called financial services in banking speculation, are leeches who produce nothing but a paper value because the capitalist system rewards these greedy operators. They bring shame upon America.

Believing that the very wealthy are your "most productive positive contributors" is a value judgement offensive to the working poor in America. What is needed is a different economic system which values all citizens and allows all to enjoy the wealth of the nation.

Word games again. Nevertheless if the word "productive" means anything at all brokeloser was correct in using it to describe people who create value.
An economic system which Values all citizens" misvalues the majority and all are poor. Economic systems dont value. They punish when you break the laws of economics or reward when you work with them.
I prefer an economic system with allows all citizens the opportunity to produce value and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Then explain to me why Americans working 40 hours a week can barely make rent.

This is not the economy of the past. People are working extremely hard, and STILL can't make ends meet.

Thirty per cent goes to taxes..Plus 71/2% to social security. If they drive they pay outrageous gasoline taxes. There is a tax on their phone bill to give out free phones to non workers and a tax on their water bill and a tax on their cable bill to give free cable to inner cities. They have a little left...but to spend it face a sales tax of up to ten per cent on everything else. If they want a raise the Mexican who just floated over the border will do the job for half price.
Only the little people pay taxes in modern America. The wealthy have their money in British overseas territories known as tax havens.

Forum List

Back