Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we provide free education for others at taxpayers expense

Status
Not open for further replies.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
1924042_632411433565607_884369835549730467_n.jpg

i agree...we continue to try to pay for a 'peace' in the middle east when neither side wants that.....there is not profit for them in peace....

95% of that debt is caused by war, tax breaks and a failing healthcare system.

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,00,000 per day.

Last edited:

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

That is not welfare. That is assistance to a foreign ally.

If we would stop providing assistance to our enemies and other leeches both foreign and domestic such assistance would be a drop in the proverbial bucket.

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

If we would stop providing assistance to our enemies and other leeches both foreign and domestic such assistance would be a drop in the proverbial bucket.

So we can provide for foreign allies who have one of the most powerful militaries in the world, but not American citizens who need assistance to feed their families? You have some fucked up priorities.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

So we can provide for foreign allies who have one of the most powerful militariess in the world, but not American citizens who need assistance to feed their families? You have some fucked up priorities.

Providing assistance to American families was never meant to be an invitation to a permanent lifestyle, but temporary.

As to assistance to illegal invaders, I would not give them a dime outside of an emergency room visit.

So we can provide for foreign allies who have one of the most powerful militariess in the world, but not American citizens who need assistance to feed their families? You have some fucked up priorities.

Providing assistance to American families was never meant to be an invitation to a permanent lifestyle, but temporary.

As to assistance to illegal invaders, I would not give them a dime outside of an emergency room visit.

So how long should we provide assistance to Israel? Is welfare only meant to be temporary for Americans?

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

How long should taxpayers support them now that they are so powerful? At what point do they stand on their own?

If the capitalists don't provide education, how on earth are the mugs to be brainwashed?

How long should taxpayers support them now that they are so powerful? At what point do they stand on their own?

You're whining about something that will never change. Why don't you bitch and moan about the pork in all these bills? I'd rather send Israel a million bucks so they can defend themselves over some stupid fish or snail or for that matter some stupid study like paying Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly. The US actually paid 2.6 million on that. Where is your outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back