We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

or just can’t stand anybody telling you what to do,
I can't abide that either............so FUCK YOU.......your side wants to be sheep that is your problem and not mine.
What lefties never seem to understand is that while they have the right to make demands of others, others have the right to ignore or ridicule their silliness. They bounce from existential crisis to crisis insisting on bigger, greasier, corrupt central gov't control of our lives yet never understand how that ends.

Weak sheeple.

"Liberty once lost is lost forever" - John Adams, 2nd POTUS.
Be sure you don’t wear that seatbelt. That infringes on your rights!

There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Look, bottom line is that hospitals are not listing the death as COVID if the patient didn't have freaking COVID. Numbers are NOT being over reported, in fact experts say that numbers are UNDER reported. You don't have to have symptoms to have the virus and those are the ones that are most likely to spread it. Your uncle, while careful, did have contact with other people as well as items that may have contained the virus.

People are dying every day by the hundreds OF THIS VIRUS. Wear the mask, wash your hands, stay home whenever you can and we CAN get past this. It's going to take new (actual) leadership and not abdication, but we can and will beat this virus. (actually beat it, not declare victory while a thousand people a day die)
Nah, not really though.
Beating the virus today simple means reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. There was a narrow window back in early March when we had only a few cases in which testing/contact tracing/quarantining could have made a huge difference. However, at that time the Trump administration's testing was inaccurate and very limited. There was no plan for containing the epidemic and the president was downplaying it's importance. Within a month there was no chance of stopping the virus. From that point on, the only option was mitigation, hopping people would follow the CDC guidelines and lockdowns to make sure hospitals were able to meet the needs of the community.
You’re wrong. No one knew how severe this was. Stop blaming Trump, the entire world is on fire. Hospital were never overrun. This kills the old and feeble. Such is life.
Yes, the president did know how severe this was in Jan, Feb, and March and he lied to American people and did every thing in his power to downplay it, ignore it, and oppose measures to impede it. To Trump, the virus was an existential threat to his re-election so he tried to deny it and downplay it and ended up in a battle against the the US healthcare authorities.

Trump certainly knew about. His intelligence people were briefing him weakly. All reports from China and the WHO indicated a major new virus. His medical advisors were warning him and he did nothing to prepare the country.

The WHO Outbreak News published on Jan 5th contained a risk assessment.
On Jan 10, the WHO issued a warning an immediate preparations that should be taken.
China published the genetic sequence on Jan 12th.
On Jan. 14th, WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases).
On Jan. 13th, 14th, and 15th, the first cases outside of China were discovered in Japan, South Korea, and China.
On Jan 20th, the first confirmed cases outside of China was confirmed
On Jan 22, the WHO issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan.
On Jan 30th, the WHO Emergency Committee, issued a Public Health Emergency of International Warning.
On Feb 3rd, the WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states
On Feb 16th Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO met with over 400 representatives around the world to discuss the seriousness of the virus
On February 28, Donald Trump announced that the virus was just the Flu and that democrat warning were just a hoax.
On February 28th the first outbreak in the US was reported.
On March 1st Donald Trump announced the virus was under control.
As of Oct, 28th there are have been over 9 million cases in the US and 235,000 deaths

WTF with your super long fake news posts. No one knew!!! We still don’t know. Tell me how long the antibodies last. Let’s test your theory. Again, be concise, be relevant. We never should have shut down.
We have never know as much about a new virus as we now know about coronavirus. To limit transmission, we do not need to know how long immunity last after recovery. Masks, social distancing, and quarantining reduce transmission of coronavirus just as it has reduced transmission of other airborne viruses.

Shutting down businesses and schools are necessary when ICU's start reaching capacity. Many ICU's across the country are approaching full capacity and the season for airborne respiratory viruses is just starting. I believe before the end of year we will see shutdowns in many major cities as ICU's fill up.
Nothing you said is factual. Zero. ICUs aren’t at capacity. 99.97% survival rate. Why do you lie so much? Why do you hate our country and our children. My kids are tired of zoom schooling.
The fuck they aren't.

Christ, will you people stop being so fucking stupid...(That was rhetorical because I know you can't)
Don’t trust fake news. Nice try though. You’re such an angry leftist.
Pathetically lame. Hospitals ARE being overwhelmed. We are BREAKING our healthcare workers and system. We get it, you don't care. "Survival of the fittest", right asshole?

Really? Cause they cried the same bullshit this summer. Not one patient has not received a ventilator not one. You are many things, none good but gullible isn’t one of them or so I thought...it’s fake news.
You can't know that. Patients died in hallways in emergency rooms. The pandemic is now hitting small, rural areas that don't have the resources of a big city like NY or LA.

But we get it, you don't care. Fuck those 230,000 "weaklings", right?
That never happened. They sent a navy ship and built out the Javits Center. All for naught. Average age of death is 78 while normally the average age of death is 78.8. Spare me your fake news. I ve Had it. Not that lethal. Flu is way worse. When you get it, if you get it, then you may opine. Otherwise you’re just guessing along with the fake news.
It did happen. 13 Deaths in a Day: An ‘Apocalyptic’ Coronavirus Surge at an N.Y.C. Hospital

Elmhurst, a 545-bed public hospital in Queens, has begun transferring patients not suffering from coronavirus to other hospitals as it moves toward becoming dedicated entirely to the outbreak. Doctors and nurses have struggled to make do with a few dozen ventilators. Calls over a loudspeaker of “Team 700,” the code for when a patient is on the verge of death, come several times a shift. Some have died inside the emergency room while waiting for a bed.

Repeating the "average age" of those that died does not make you less of an asshole for repeatedly saying "they were weak". Flu is not "way worse" by a longshot. How can you still be so ignorant? (Rhetorical)
Hmmmm...NYC run by a Democrat mayor and Governor but let’s blame Trump. And what was the date please? Oh late March 2020. LOL

Got anything recent? We all know Cuomo and Big Birdio messed up badly. Did you also know that 60mil were infected with the H1N1? Luckily it wasn’t quite as deadly to the feeble.
Really lame deflection. The states currently being ravaged are not "Democratic states".

YOU said it didn't happen, that it was "fake news" so when proven astronomically wrong you want to change the subject. Just pathetic.

The virus is ravaging the United States, dickwad, not red or blue states.

No they aren't. The media is scaring you once more. Wisconsin is a red state now? OK. NPR is Leftist. Again, ICU beds are always at capacity, the difference is who gets em. If COVID patients take over then other patients cannot get in but very few with COVID need to be hospitalized. I speak from experience with all due respect, you speak from reading fake news.
No, the media is reporting what is happening. COVID is overwhelming hospitals all over the country. It is exhausting our healthcare workers and is killing 1,000 people a day.

Man, you are hung up on this "red state/blue state" bullshit aren't you? The UNITED STATES is suffering from a pandemic, asswipe.

Your "experience" is unique to you. Goody gumdrops that YOU got a mild case. It's still killing people at a rate not seen since WW2.

People are dying. They are not thinking of what political party you are.

The Medical Profession is overwhelmed trying to save lives. They deserve all the help we can give them.
None of the doctors I know (and I know several) are looking overwhelmed.... in fact, they all seem just fine.

This "hospitals and staff are overwhelmed and at their breaking point" narrative is pure bullshit.

Yes, I know, you are in one area. There are many others who do not agree with you. If you are good, that is fine.
And that one area ain't BFE, either. It's downtown Houston, the fourth largest metropolitan area in the United States...... I'm supposed to believe that the rest of the country is buried and overwhelmed by a virus that doesn't kill anyone who isn't already knocking on Heaven's door?

This shit just isn't anywhere near as bad as we were all told it would be...... it just isn't. There are not millions dead, there are no bodies lying in the streets, etc.

It's all just hysterical bullshit.

Why do so many of you insist on thinking this nothing, is really something?
Boston isn’t remotely overwhelmed
Who lives in Boston? It is the Midwest states now getting hit!

I can't abide that either............so FUCK YOU.......your side wants to be sheep that is your problem and not mine.
What lefties never seem to understand is that while they have the right to make demands of others, others have the right to ignore or ridicule their silliness. They bounce from existential crisis to crisis insisting on bigger, greasier, corrupt central gov't control of our lives yet never understand how that ends.

Weak sheeple.

My choice (and I rarely do).

Does my freedom offend you?

Weak sheeple.

It also poses no threat to others. Bad example.

There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Look, bottom line is that hospitals are not listing the death as COVID if the patient didn't have freaking COVID. Numbers are NOT being over reported, in fact experts say that numbers are UNDER reported. You don't have to have symptoms to have the virus and those are the ones that are most likely to spread it. Your uncle, while careful, did have contact with other people as well as items that may have contained the virus.

People are dying every day by the hundreds OF THIS VIRUS. Wear the mask, wash your hands, stay home whenever you can and we CAN get past this. It's going to take new (actual) leadership and not abdication, but we can and will beat this virus. (actually beat it, not declare victory while a thousand people a day die)
Nah, not really though.
Beating the virus today simple means reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. There was a narrow window back in early March when we had only a few cases in which testing/contact tracing/quarantining could have made a huge difference. However, at that time the Trump administration's testing was inaccurate and very limited. There was no plan for containing the epidemic and the president was downplaying it's importance. Within a month there was no chance of stopping the virus. From that point on, the only option was mitigation, hopping people would follow the CDC guidelines and lockdowns to make sure hospitals were able to meet the needs of the community.
You’re wrong. No one knew how severe this was. Stop blaming Trump, the entire world is on fire. Hospital were never overrun. This kills the old and feeble. Such is life.
Yes, the president did know how severe this was in Jan, Feb, and March and he lied to American people and did every thing in his power to downplay it, ignore it, and oppose measures to impede it. To Trump, the virus was an existential threat to his re-election so he tried to deny it and downplay it and ended up in a battle against the the US healthcare authorities.

Trump certainly knew about. His intelligence people were briefing him weakly. All reports from China and the WHO indicated a major new virus. His medical advisors were warning him and he did nothing to prepare the country.

The WHO Outbreak News published on Jan 5th contained a risk assessment.
On Jan 10, the WHO issued a warning an immediate preparations that should be taken.
China published the genetic sequence on Jan 12th.
On Jan. 14th, WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases).
On Jan. 13th, 14th, and 15th, the first cases outside of China were discovered in Japan, South Korea, and China.
On Jan 20th, the first confirmed cases outside of China was confirmed
On Jan 22, the WHO issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan.
On Jan 30th, the WHO Emergency Committee, issued a Public Health Emergency of International Warning.
On Feb 3rd, the WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states
On Feb 16th Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO met with over 400 representatives around the world to discuss the seriousness of the virus
On February 28, Donald Trump announced that the virus was just the Flu and that democrat warning were just a hoax.
On February 28th the first outbreak in the US was reported.
On March 1st Donald Trump announced the virus was under control.
As of Oct, 28th there are have been over 9 million cases in the US and 235,000 deaths

WTF with your super long fake news posts. No one knew!!! We still don’t know. Tell me how long the antibodies last. Let’s test your theory. Again, be concise, be relevant. We never should have shut down.
We have never know as much about a new virus as we now know about coronavirus. To limit transmission, we do not need to know how long immunity last after recovery. Masks, social distancing, and quarantining reduce transmission of coronavirus just as it has reduced transmission of other airborne viruses.

Shutting down businesses and schools are necessary when ICU's start reaching capacity. Many ICU's across the country are approaching full capacity and the season for airborne respiratory viruses is just starting. I believe before the end of year we will see shutdowns in many major cities as ICU's fill up.
Nothing you said is factual. Zero. ICUs aren’t at capacity. 99.97% survival rate. Why do you lie so much? Why do you hate our country and our children. My kids are tired of zoom schooling.
The fuck they aren't.

Christ, will you people stop being so fucking stupid...(That was rhetorical because I know you can't)
Don’t trust fake news. Nice try though. You’re such an angry leftist.
Pathetically lame. Hospitals ARE being overwhelmed. We are BREAKING our healthcare workers and system. We get it, you don't care. "Survival of the fittest", right asshole?

Really? Cause they cried the same bullshit this summer. Not one patient has not received a ventilator not one. You are many things, none good but gullible isn’t one of them or so I thought...it’s fake news.
You can't know that. Patients died in hallways in emergency rooms. The pandemic is now hitting small, rural areas that don't have the resources of a big city like NY or LA.

But we get it, you don't care. Fuck those 230,000 "weaklings", right?
That never happened. They sent a navy ship and built out the Javits Center. All for naught. Average age of death is 78 while normally the average age of death is 78.8. Spare me your fake news. I ve Had it. Not that lethal. Flu is way worse. When you get it, if you get it, then you may opine. Otherwise you’re just guessing along with the fake news.
It did happen. 13 Deaths in a Day: An ‘Apocalyptic’ Coronavirus Surge at an N.Y.C. Hospital

Elmhurst, a 545-bed public hospital in Queens, has begun transferring patients not suffering from coronavirus to other hospitals as it moves toward becoming dedicated entirely to the outbreak. Doctors and nurses have struggled to make do with a few dozen ventilators. Calls over a loudspeaker of “Team 700,” the code for when a patient is on the verge of death, come several times a shift. Some have died inside the emergency room while waiting for a bed.

Repeating the "average age" of those that died does not make you less of an asshole for repeatedly saying "they were weak". Flu is not "way worse" by a longshot. How can you still be so ignorant? (Rhetorical)
Hmmmm...NYC run by a Democrat mayor and Governor but let’s blame Trump. And what was the date please? Oh late March 2020. LOL

Got anything recent? We all know Cuomo and Big Birdio messed up badly. Did you also know that 60mil were infected with the H1N1? Luckily it wasn’t quite as deadly to the feeble.
Really lame deflection. The states currently being ravaged are not "Democratic states".

YOU said it didn't happen, that it was "fake news" so when proven astronomically wrong you want to change the subject. Just pathetic.

The virus is ravaging the United States, dickwad, not red or blue states.

No they aren't. The media is scaring you once more. Wisconsin is a red state now? OK. NPR is Leftist. Again, ICU beds are always at capacity, the difference is who gets em. If COVID patients take over then other patients cannot get in but very few with COVID need to be hospitalized. I speak from experience with all due respect, you speak from reading fake news.
No, the media is reporting what is happening. COVID is overwhelming hospitals all over the country. It is exhausting our healthcare workers and is killing 1,000 people a day.

Man, you are hung up on this "red state/blue state" bullshit aren't you? The UNITED STATES is suffering from a pandemic, asswipe.

Your "experience" is unique to you. Goody gumdrops that YOU got a mild case. It's still killing people at a rate not seen since WW2.

People are dying. They are not thinking of what political party you are.

The Medical Profession is overwhelmed trying to save lives. They deserve all the help we can give them.
None of the doctors I know (and I know several) are looking overwhelmed.... in fact, they all seem just fine.

This "hospitals and staff are overwhelmed and at their breaking point" narrative is pure bullshit.

Yes, I know, you are in one area. There are many others who do not agree with you. If you are good, that is fine.
And that one area ain't BFE, either. It's downtown Houston, the fourth largest metropolitan area in the United States...... I'm supposed to believe that the rest of the country is buried and overwhelmed by a virus that doesn't kill anyone who isn't already knocking on Heaven's door?

This shit just isn't anywhere near as bad as we were all told it would be...... it just isn't. There are not millions dead, there are no bodies lying in the streets, etc.

It's all just hysterical bullshit.

Why do so many of you insist on thinking this nothing, is really something?
Boston isn’t remotely overwhelmed
Who lives in Boston? It is the Midwest states now getting hit!
I do and we did as well. Hockey cancelled for two weeks. No basketball allowed.

So you do remember who put Obama over the top!:) oi am quite aware of Sherrod Brown and his lovely prize winning wife, Connie Schultz.

Rob Portman is OK. Southern Ohio loves him because his family owns the historic Golden Lamb. He is a decent Republican.

i also told you why we are back in stage 3 again. Those 3rd generation hillbillies ain’t wearin’ no masks!

Oh, you mean like all those hillbillies in the Cleveland area? Everywhere I go I see people with masks on. I'd say about 10% don't wear them. But the spread is due to the density of the area if anything, not hillbillies.

Weak sheeple.

But my freedom offends her delicate sensibilities.

Authoritarians and lame sheeple don't care ... they just want big central gov't to control our lives and the Constitution be damned!!

And we need to stay out of other countries, it’s none of our business, and assholes like yourself shouldn’t be allowed on American message boards, it’s none of your business. We don’t need or want your opinions no matter how brilliant you think you are. You may think I’m an ass but I really hate people that have no business butting in. Just as I hate America butting into other countries, let the UN protect the world and we need to stay out of it.

When I first starting posting on this board I spent a bit of time in the movies and music side.
That being said, this is one of the terrible trait(s)of conservatives - insular, xenophobic, egocentric (more than normal), hateful towards anything different.
When you say "we don't want"..that only relates to neocon, right-wing, religious, white conservatives. And really, to be frank, I couldn't give a shit what people like you want.
Just remember his Papa - and I'm being 100 per cent serious - when I think of all the shit going on the world today, the likes are you are leading the way in terms of being the problem, not the solution.

Just so you know, the days of land-owners only have the vote, non-white people licking your boots, and your entitled self are well and truly over. You'll have to get used to it....

Weak sheeple.

I wear the seatbelt because it actually works.......it saved my wife and myself in a wreck once.

I don't wear the mask except at check points at work because it doesn't do jack shit to stop this virus........all it does is WATER BOARD me at work with my own sweat.........and your side hated water boarding people before...........just don't care when it's a sweaty mask.

New York masked their asses off.......didn't stop shit..........so you go on living your life in fear of a virus that under 65 or 70 is nothing more than a slow year of flu killing.

That's your problem and not mine.

I ve had both. Have you? No. So how can you opine? You can’t .

You're talking symptoms, not pathology.
Yep and symptoms is what counts. I was down and out for 3 days with the flu. Didn’t miss one day of work due to COVID. Flu is way worse

Ok now we know your symptoms. And the other 46,790,529 people that were diagnosed. What were their symptoms, and how did they feel comparative to having the flu vs COVID? In your extensive research of interviewing ALL of these people, what were your findings?

The one thing the right never has done, ever, is examine themselves to figure out where they went wrong. Find yourself a liberal scapegoat, decide Trump was not really a conservative anyway and double down on the same old wedge issue crap that made America drop your candidate in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

And the Democrats have? Clinton ran a terrible campaign against Trump. Then the Democrats blamed Russia, and the press for the loss. Neither ide is very bright when looking in a mirror.
Clinton did run a terrible campaign. She would have won except for one thing, she took her potential voters for granted and didn't even visit many of the states she should have won. Also you should seriously ask yourself if Trump would have won without the hacked emails Russia made available at uncannily opportune moments. To deny that they helped him is foolish. If Trump had run an honest campaign and refused to use the hacked emails as he should have done he could have avoided the appearance of collusion, but he might have lost. It's up to you if you think it was worth it.
She did win 2.7 million more votes.

Got a point or just telling us all what we all knew four years ago?
Reminders for when you vote. Even I did not think it would be this bad.

exactly how bad is it? How terrible are record low unemployment rates? how bad is a record stock market? how bad is it when american companies expand and relocate in the USA? How bad is it that NATO countries are finally paying their fair share? How bad is it that terrible agreements and treaties have been rescinded? How bad is it that we now have a dialog with North Korea? How bad is it that everyone that pays taxes got a tax cut? How bad is it that the USA is energy independent and gasoline is below $2/gallon?

How bad is it that corruption in DC is being exposed?

Now, how about if we discuss the proven Biden family corruption and influence selling? The MSM won't cover it, so lets cover it here, OK?

1) What companies have come back and what jobs have they created?
2) What treaties have been rescinded?
3) What dialogue with N Korea. One minute Trump is trying to suck him off, the next he's trying to give it to him up the arse.
4) Your stock market? US Stock Market Overview – Stocks Drop as Volatility Surges on COVID Fears
5) Tax cuts your country can't afford and you will be paying back for generations. Oh, and by the way, the biggest beneficiaries were the rich.
6) Corrupt DC?? You don't think Trump is corrupt??? RATFLMAO!! He IS the swamp.

1. Ford, GM, Carrier, Chrysler, US steel, several drug companies. plus almost all US based companies have expanded and hired more people
2. TPP, NAFTA, the Iran nuke deal, the Paris climate accords
3. Face to face meetings that have resulted in the stoppage of nuclear testing and missile testing by NK
4. Post market stats since 2016, you are lying
5. after the tax cuts government revenue increased.
6.. Yes, corrupt DC, both parties and the media and the lobbyists (bribists). As much as the media and the dems have tried they have not found any Trump corruption, dude, they have been trying for over 4 years and found nothing

Finally covid was not created by Trump, it was created and released on the world by China to save their economy, and it worked.. China must be held accountable.

1) https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/battered-automakers-lure-buyers-with-steep-incentives.html
2) TPP, NAFTA and the Iran nuke deals were good. So was the Paris climate accords.
3) Nothing has changed with North Korea. They are still a rogue state, and Kim is Trump's friend, then he's not, then he is...
4) Dow Wraps Up Worst Month Since March
5) Please - link to govt tax revenue increases.

Refusing to wear a mask when sharing the air with other people during a pandemic does pose a threat to others.
BS.........cloth masks don't do a dang thing..........surgical masks maybe soo..........but this WILL SPREAD and under 65 has a low death rate...............Has the mask stopped the Flu from spreading yet............NOPE...........this spreads like it..........so show me why we don't wear the masks for the flu and in asia they wear them for the flu but the flu still spreads............hmmm

This will run its course no matter how much you guys bitch at it.

Refusing to wear a mask when sharing the air with other people during a pandemic does pose a threat to others.
BS.........cloth masks don't do a dang thing..........surgical masks maybe soo..........but this WILL SPREAD and under 65 has a low death rate...............Has the mask stopped the Flu from spreading yet............NOPE...........this spreads like it..........so show me why we don't wear the masks for the flu and in asia they wear them for the flu but the flu still spreads............hmmm

Yeah, whatever. Trumpsters are just selfish morons. It's not more complicated than that.

How about moving our embassy to Jerusalem, ending ISIS, brokering peace in the Middle East between Israel is some neighbors, making us energy independent, upgrading our military, nah...none of that counts. He also worked to help create opportunity zones. Lowest historic black and Hispanic unemployment. Nothing to see here folks....funny how Grump and his ilk never want to discuss facts.

Wow, moving an embassy is such a massive achievement! Peace deal? With Oman and the UAE? Two countries that were not at war with Israel? Wow, another non-achievement.
Are you energy independent? Really? Link please.

Obama can take a lot of credit for those unemployment rates. Things started going north long before Trumpie came to power.

I ve had both. Have you? No. So how can you opine? You can’t .

You're talking symptoms, not pathology.
Yep and symptoms is what counts. I was down and out for 3 days with the flu. Didn’t miss one day of work due to COVID. Flu is way worse

Ok now we know your symptoms. And the other 46,790,529 people that were diagnosed. What were their symptoms, and how did they feel comparative to having the flu vs COVID? In your extensive research of interviewing ALL of these people, what were your findings?
Flu is worse. Every single person that I have spoken with has said so.

How about moving our embassy to Jerusalem, ending ISIS, brokering peace in the Middle East between Israel is some neighbors, making us energy independent, upgrading our military, nah...none of that counts. He also worked to help create opportunity zones. Lowest historic black and Hispanic unemployment. Nothing to see here folks....funny how Grump and his ilk never want to discuss facts.

Wow, moving an embassy is such a massive achievement! Peace deal? With Oman and the UAE? Two countries that were not at war with Israel? Wow, another non-achievement.
Are you energy independent? Really? Link please.

Obama can take a lot of credit for those unemployment rates. Things started going north long before Trumpie came to power.
Google is your friend. We are. Hey, your hatred for Jews doesn’t go unnoticed.

Yeah, whatever. Trumpsters are just selfish morons. It's not more complicated than that.
We don't give a shit you don't like it either....imagine that............now what is the death rate from the CDC for those under 65 ........then show me the DNA testing for the T Cells and how your body remembers the corona common cold for the body to produce anti bodies.........then you go ahead and explain how that is an issue for elderly............T Cells ..........hmmm

Oh.....just ignore the science.........lol.........we should have never shut down.......and this would be about over......all we have done is to extend the misery and destroy the economy.

GOOD JOB,..

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.

Forum List

Back