"we saw your boobs"

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
All these Hollywood feminists are upset with Seth Macfarlane's Oscar song, "We saw your boobs". They seem to be ashamed of showing their boobs.

Then why did they do it?

Don't they know Macfarlane is one them. A Hollywood democrat.

Why blame him for pointing out their own choice to bare their breasts?

Curtis noted that she did topless scenes early in her career, but would have preferred not to.

"I am an actress who has bared her breasts in films to satisfy the requirement of the role I was asked to do -- lucky to do, for in my case, those films were significant in my career," she wrote. "I didn't like doing it. I didn't ask if I could do them topless. I did what was asked of me for the part I was playing. Mostly asked by men."

TheWrap.com : Jamie Lee Curtis Rips 'We Saw Your Boobs' Oscars Song

Last edited:
"I promise to spare you a long-form exegesis of Seth MacFarlane’s opening number “We Saw Your Boobs,” which name-checked various actresses in attendance and enumerated the movies in which they had bared their breasts as the camera cut to the women in question squirming and shielding their faces. These appeared to be staged reactions meant to jokingly dramatize MacFarlane’s inevitable failure as an Oscar host, but the actresses’ mortified faces, put-on or not, expressed the audience’s own discomfort with this high-concept kickoff. (The Internet in its wisdom has provided GIFs of the best reactions to the song, including Naomi Watts’, perhaps best described as “the death of a smile,” and Charlize Theron’s, perhaps best described as “ice-cold daggers hurled directly from the eyeballs.”)

Oscars recap: Forget Seth MacFarlane's sexist jokes. This was the End of Men Oscars.

"When the FLOTUS first appeared, didn’t you guys think for a second that the Best Picture award must be going to Lincoln after all? I know I did, and I saw a few other people on my Twitter feed speculating the same. In the end, associating the office of the presidency with that movie would probably have felt just as cheapening, but the presidential subject matter would have at least dignified the crossover attempt with some claim to relevance. Hearing the wan, expected title of Argo on the first lady’s lips made that film’s victory—already the apparent result of a complex set of compromises and industry alliances—seem somehow more paltry and random.For a moment there was a sense of two-worlds-meet vertigo, followed by one of deflation: Why is Michelle Obama lowering herself—and providing ammo to right-wing Hollywood-haters—by solemnly intoning a lot of vague propagandistic cant about art and freedom, then presenting an Oscar to Ben Affleck for a movie that cheerfully repurposes American history as slick, fast-paced entertainment? Shouldn’t Mrs. Obama spend her time in the public eye working to reduce childhood obesity or mom-dancing delightfully with Jimmy Fallon?"

Oscars recap: Forget Seth MacFarlane's sexist jokes. This was the End of Men Oscars.

Last edited:
All these Hollywood feminists are upset with Seth Macfarlane's Oscar song, "We saw your boobs". They seem to be ashamed of showing their boobs.

Then why did they do it?

Don't they know Macfarlane is one them. A Hollywood democrat.

Why blame him for pointing out their own choice to bare their breasts?

Exactly..

"Political views

MacFarlane is a supporter of the United States Democratic Party.[43] He has donated over $200,000 to various Democratic congressional committees and to the 2008 presidential campaign of then-U.S. Senator Barack Obama.[102] He has stated that he supports the legalization of cannabis.[103]"

Seth MacFarlane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Jane Fonda and Lena Dunham are not amused.

Seth MacFarlane's Oscar opening to the tune We Saw Your Boobs appears to have rattled both stars following the crude tribute at Sunday's Academy Awards.

Writing off the performance on her blog on Wednesday, two-time Oscar-winner Fonda criticised the skit as 'neither appropriate or funny' [sic], and chastised the comedian for orchestrating such an immature song and dance number about the female anatomy. "

Jane Fonda and Lena Dunham slam Seth MacFarlane's We Saw Your Boobs Oscar skit | Mail Online

There is something ironic and amusing about the star of Barbarella finding a sense of moral outrage.

Sharon Stone showed off more than that in the famous leg crossing scene in "Basic Instinct". She said she forgot to wear panties that day. Yeah right.

Isn't feminism about burning your bra. Unshackling your boobs?

And why it is that American movies don't show the male naughty part?

Cuz no one wants to see it?

And I love Jamie lee Curtis saying a man made her do it.

Wtf? Aren't you in control of your body. The government can't tell you what to do with it but hollywood can?

Macfarlane is a satirist. A brilliant one at that yet he was thrown under the bus by his own kind for merely pointing out the double standard of Hollywood. And the fact that these women didn't have a gun to their head.

They were perfectly happy to be paid to show their tits.

And Michelle Obama was perfectly happy to whore herself out to get in with the Hollywood crowd.

Slate magazine no less, very disappointed in their first lady.

Women have tits, who knew, USMB rules ban nipples (female ones)

Forum List

Back