We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

There’s plenty we could do about it. You guys just don’t want to do it.

No, we don't want to do it because your plans all involve disarming victims and doing nothing about the criminals.

Democrat, someone too stupid to notice that murders are POSITIVELY correlated with gun laws. The more gun laws, the more disarmed victims, the more shooting deaths, the more retarded you are calling for more gun laws ...

No, we don't want to do it because your plans all involve disarming victims and doing nothing about the criminals.
So you admit that you want to do anything about stopping 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from legally purchasing. Noted.

At least you’re willing to admit it unlike some cowards around here.

Yea. Who cares about a bunch of children getting killed?

This is profoundly ignorant. So you don't give a shit about making a deal with anyone, huh jackass? Misrepresenting other people's position assures you of one thing. You will never make a deal. Which means you don't care about dead children since you aren't even trying to change it

Go back and read the thread you fucking moron. I already answered that for you. I stated what I would support to prevent someone like Ramos from getting to legally purchase an AR-15.

Now how about you? You want to do absolutely nothing about preventing someone like Ramos from legally purchasing an AR-15. I’ve said it numerous times and you keep avoiding it.

Don’t think for a second that it has gone unnoticed. Don’t be a little coward bitch avoiding it. Just say it. We both know you want to do nothing to prevent that.
No, you never stated it and ive given you plenty of opportunity to do so.

So you admit that you want to do anything about stopping 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from legally purchasing. Noted.

At least you’re willing to admit it unlike some cowards around here.

First, you don't know shit about what I think, ass hat.

The children are no less dead with an illegal gun than a legal one ...

Shootings are stopped only with the arrival of a second gun. You're fighting hard to keep shooters safe

No, you never stated it and ive given you plenty of opportunity to do so.
Your goldfish memory isn’t my problem.

It’s amusing watching you frantically tap-dance away from answering what I keep asking you.

Dance for me you little bitch.

Your goldfish memory isn’t my problem.

It’s amusing watching you frantically tap-dance away from answering what I keep asking you.

Dance for me you little bitch.
I know what you wrote and didnt write. You keep avoiding answering my question.

I know what you wrote and didnt write. You keep avoiding answering my question.
I said we should raise the minimum age for guns you goldfish memory fucktard. Remember now? Stupid fuck.

I don’t shy away from answering questions like you do. You little bitch you. Dance for me.

2. Limit bullet capacity. We already do that with shotguns. That is not unconstitutional.
That isn't true. The only thing that limits total capacity for shotguns is practicality. There are shotguns on the market now that hold up to 25 rounds.

You mean like how you showed that schools were hardened after Columbine during the exact time frame that matched with your data despite being unable to actually show that in your data? Like that?
No such database exists which you already know. There is no state or national database showing when schools where hardened or secured you ignorant twit.

No such database exists which you already know. There is no state or national database showing when schools where hardened or secured you ignorant twit.
Oh. So let me see if I’m clear on this.

There is no database showing when schools were hardened or secured. Yet you claim that your dataset shows that hardening schools was effective in that 10-year window.

Hmmmm really creative reasoning there you uneducated moron.

Oh. So let me see if I’m clear on this.

There is no database showing when schools were hardened or secured. Yet you claim that your dataset shows that hardening schools is effective.

Hmmmm really creative reasoning there you uneducated moron.
When they were hardened doesn't change whether or not they are more secure afterwards.

You are flailing desperately.

It's a fact, if a wannabe shooter cannot get into the building before an armed response is on site facing them he's not going to succeed.

When they were hardened doesn't change whether or not they are more secure afterwards.

You are flailing desperately.

It's a fact, if a wannabe shooter cannot get into the building before an armed response is on site facing them he's not going to succeed.
I’ll take circular logic for $500, Alex.

You’re assuming that the schools were hardened in that 10-year window to prove that hardening schools is effective. Lmao.

You ignorant twit. Are you done embarrassing yourself? This is painful to watch.

Forum List

Back