We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

If it were up to me, id put a bullet in their head the moment they are diagnosed as crazy. Anything short of that isnt going to cut it.
He wasn’t diagnosed as crazy. So once again…

”So you want to do nothing about allowing 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos getting access to AR-15s.”

Like I fucking said.

He wasn’t diagnosed as crazy. So once again…

”So you want to do nothing about allowing 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos getting access to AR-15s.”

Like I fucking said.
If he wasnt diagnosed as crazy, how are you going to stop him from buying a gun?

So just except that American streets and schools are the most dangerous in the world. Gotcha.
They don't have to be, but the creator's of it make it so, and then they run and hide their hands while blaming other's in hopes to benefit their political agenda's and to benefit their political career hopes and political dreams.

If he wasnt diagnosed as crazy, how are you going to stop him from buying a gun?
Move the age to 21, and make a rational adult co-sign as well... Also have the co-signer to take a back ground check before being allowed to co-sign for the 21 year old to have one, and darn sure make sure that the 21 year old is back ground checked from the time he started walking. If he's still crazy at least we've placed a few more obstacles in front of his kind.

I do hope we find a solution. I just don't think we're going to take a direct route to it. Currently, what I think is going to happen is absolutely nothing.

What's better than doing nothing? Stumbling over the wrong idea, proving that it doesn't work, and then moving on to the next (probably bad) idea. At least stumbling over ineffective "solutions" is better than doing nothing and will hopefully get us closer to fixing this issue.

Who knows how many more of these Sandy Hooks we need to get that figured out though.
1st thing is hardening the schools, and placing metal detectors in the main entrance before any killer can access freely the campuses.

This school shooting crap is what Democrat's and their idiocy have brought to us over the year's now, and the nation is having to deal with it.

I just said how I would stop him from buying a gun. You asked and I answered.

Now I'm asking you how you would stop him from buying a gun and you have nothing. So, once again, like I fucking said:

1st thing is hardening the schools, and placing metal detectors in the main entrance before any killer can access freely the campuses.

This school shooting crap is what Democrat's and their idiocy have brought to us over the year's now, and the nation is having to deal with it.
Go ahead. Why wasn't that done already in this Texas school?

I just said how I would stop him from buying a gun. You asked and I answered.

Now I'm asking you how you would stop him from buying a gun and you have nothing. So, once again, like I fucking said:

How would you stop him if he wasnt diagnosed as crazy?

How would you stop him if he wasnt diagnosed as crazy?
I just fucking explained that. Holy shit.

I actually want to do something to at least try to address that. You want to do nothing about allowing 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos getting access to AR-15s.

I just fucking explained that. Holy shit.

I actually want to do something to at least try to address that. You want to do nothing about allowing 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos getting access to AR-15s.
You didnt explain it at all. How can you stop a crazy person from buying a gun, who hasnt been diagnosed as crazy?

By requiring "may issue" purchase permits for all people who want to own a gun, with no legislated objective standard as to when said people can be denied said permits.
That sounds like a work around to ban guns and our 2nd Amendment. That isnt possible, obviously.

You didnt explain it at all. How can you stop a crazy person from buying a gun, who hasnt been diagnosed as crazy?
Go back and read the thread you fucking moron. I already answered that for you. I stated what I would support to prevent someone like Ramos from getting to legally purchase an AR-15.

Now how about you? You want to do absolutely nothing about preventing someone like Ramos from legally purchasing an AR-15. I’ve said it numerous times and you keep avoiding it.

Don’t think for a second that it has gone unnoticed. Don’t be a little coward bitch avoiding it. Just say it. We both know you want to do nothing to prevent that.

That sounds like a work around to ban guns and our 2nd Amendment. That isnt possible, obviously.
True.
But its how you stop 'crazies' who have not been involuntarily committed or adjudicated mentally infirm.
You get some leftist troll to scan the applicant's social media accounts and deny anyone he finds disagreeable.

Forum List

Back