We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

That isn't true. The only thing that limits total capacity for shotguns is practicality. There are shotguns on the market now that hold up to 25 rounds.
Let a game warden catch you without a plug in one of those shotguns, and see what happens.

So it's political with you eh ? Dancing on the graves for your master's are we ??
It's profoundly ignorant and dangerous to start taking rights away from people when there's no evidence it will have any effect on school shootings but that doesn't seem to matter in this discussion.

This is the dumbest thread ever. The OP is telling us this is no big deal. How idiotic dumb moronic lesser person thread.

This is the dumbest thread ever. The OP is telling us this is no big deal. How idiotic dumb moronic lesser person thread.
No he isn't, he's saying it's not worth a national panic and it's not.

More people died from Covid and car wrecks the same week.

Because kids were killed with a gun though, it's the biggest story in the country and will be for weeks.

In fact, we don't.

We only have panic attacks over those incidents that the news deems photogenic enough to create emotion and an increase in ratings.

Everyday gang violence is totally ignored.

^^^^^^^

This.

Why are gun crimes in the big cities ignored??

^^^^^^^

This.

Why are gun crimes in the big cities ignored??
Because the hundreds of people who get shot every week are just a statistic and it doesn't sell papers or advertising.

School shootings like the one in Uvalde are statistically very rare and the blood of children is always good for millions in donations to anti gun democrats and organizations and unfortunately sells papers and advertising.

Sorry I disagree. You think it's perfectly fine not an issue. I think action needs to happen. I'm not saying take away guns but it's past time to take action and stop this. You are happy about this? Seems so.

Sorry I disagree. You think it's perfectly fine not an issue. I think action needs to happen. I'm not saying take away guns but it's past time to take action and stop this. You are happy about this? Seems so.
If you had a substantive argument to make you wouldn't have to lie so freely.

Sadly, most Republicans want to do nothing.

And failing that...do something that won't matter

These incidents are happening too frequently. I'm an advocate of more security standards at school is all. So you and I can agree we are NOT fellow eticans.

Forum List

Back