"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

Because he's the most transparent and available President ever.

He's transparent like Anna Nicole Smith was a good actress.
How are his tax returns? His college exam results? I could go on....

The DNC and the media scrutinized every inch of this man's life since he became an adult. Every word he uttered, every witness or friend who could tell us when he said the word "p - - s y" every girl he ever looked at, every financial transaction, etc etc etc. That, for all intents and purposes, made him the most transparent president in history. yes! So spare me the tax returns. And spare me from getting nauseous over the hypocrisy that exudes from every pore on the skin of the left and the media.

You have any free time. Go tell us Obama managed to procure a Connecticut social security card when he was 14 years old. By Connecticut law he would not get one at that age unless he filed in person. The guy was never in connecticut and why he would travel from Hawaii to Conn. just to get a social security card sure is a puzzler. Oh, of course you will quickly call if fake news, because ABC or CBS never mentioned it. Well I have the articles, the experts, the data, et al. that proves it. But, I cannot give you the link because Google scrubbed those reports since, just like they scrubbed a lot of documented evidence about his phony birth certificate and pizzagate. IOW, hypocrites like your side make for bad leaders and truth tellers.
And what's what his birth certificate? This proves Obama was born in Kenya!

EalYfsaUcAAZ7H9.jpg
Never mind. Neither you nor anyone else is interested in the truth.

PS --- that is not the birth certificate I was referring to. It is the phony one he released waiting 2/1/2 years to do so as the controversy raged. Nice guy, our president. Then the digital graphic experts had a field day with it pointing out all its incongruities and "alterations." WorldNetDaily did a nice job of quoting the experts and documenting all of it. Of course the public did not want to know the ugly truth and the DNC and the Media saw to it that they would not have to worry about it. Just another running joke with your side.
Ahh, I'm glad to see you reference WND. What do you say to this...?

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

Because he's the most transparent and available President ever.

He's transparent like Anna Nicole Smith was a good actress.
How are his tax returns? His college exam results? I could go on....

The DNC and the media scrutinized every inch of this man's life since he became an adult. Every word he uttered, every witness or friend who could tell us when he said the word "p - - s y" every girl he ever looked at, every financial transaction, etc etc etc. That, for all intents and purposes, made him the most transparent president in history. yes! So spare me the tax returns. And spare me from getting nauseous over the hypocrisy that exudes from every pore on the skin of the left and the media.

You have any free time. Go tell us Obama managed to procure a Connecticut social security card when he was 14 years old. By Connecticut law he would not get one at that age unless he filed in person. The guy was never in connecticut and why he would travel from Hawaii to Conn. just to get a social security card sure is a puzzler. Oh, of course you will quickly call if fake news, because ABC or CBS never mentioned it. Well I have the articles, the experts, the data, et al. that proves it. But, I cannot give you the link because Google scrubbed those reports since, just like they scrubbed a lot of documented evidence about his phony birth certificate and pizzagate. IOW, hypocrites like your side make for bad leaders and truth tellers.
And what's what his birth certificate? This proves Obama was born in Kenya!

EalYfsaUcAAZ7H9.jpg
Never mind. Neither you nor anyone else is interested in the truth.

PS --- that is not the birth certificate I was referring to. It is the phony one he released waiting 2/1/2 years to do so as the controversy raged. Nice guy, our president. Then the digital graphic experts had a field day with it pointing out all its incongruities and "alterations." WorldNetDaily did a nice job of quoting the experts and documenting all of it. Of course the public did not want to know the ugly truth and the DNC and the Media saw to it that they would not have to worry about it. Just another running joke with your side.
Ahh, I'm glad to see you reference WND. What do you say to this...?

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.
A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
Factchecker???? Really???

TIME to start passing out RICO charges...

He's still president. Once he's out of office though, Jan 21, all bets are off.
Once Trump becomes a private citizen he can sue all those Big Tech and media outlets who said he incited violence.
They will have to produce the verbatim quotes and argue that it was incitment.
Fat chance of that. He will clean up. Trump will be charged with nothing because he has done nothing wrong.
He won't sue big tech. Too much of a coward. Plus he'd be scared shitless of the can of worms that would open up. I would LOVE him to sue them....if I was them, I'd go 'bring it on'. Not only would he lose (there is plenty of evidence and tweets of his incitement) we'd probably get to know all the things he doesn't want us to officially know about him.
All he needs to do is sue them on the incitement allegation.
The onus is on them to prove he incited.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.
Not a problem. I, among many others, will gladly sign an affidavit stating Impeached Trump incited the seditious insurrection.

Trumps toadies are eaten up by Biden derangement syndrome.
Stop stealing our gags, witless Bidenite.
Your gag ran out of gas. Ours just got a full tank.
Old Joe is gonna be a laughaminute.
I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.

Once Trump becomes a private citizen he can sue all those Big Tech and media outlets who said he incited violence.
Fat chance of that. He will clean up. Trump will be charged with nothing because he has done nothing wrong.
He won't sue big tech. Too much of a coward. Plus he'd be scared shitless of the can of worms that would open up. I would LOVE him to sue them....if I was them, I'd go 'bring it on'. Not only would he lose (there is plenty of evidence and tweets of his incitement) we'd probably get to know all the things he doesn't want us to officially know about him.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.

On what grounds could he sue them? Are you assuming that they are obligated to provide him with a platform?
DEvin Nunes is suing them for $250 million, and the chop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's laptop to Giuliani is suing them for $500 million.
Devin Nunes had his lawsuit laughed out of court.

Not a problem. I, among many others, will gladly sign an affidavit stating Impeached Trump incited the seditious insurrection.
I've asked several times here for people to produce the verbatim quote where he incited violence.
So far no takers.

On what grounds could he sue them? Are you assuming that they are obligated to provide him with a platform?
DEvin Nunes is suing them for $250 million, and the chop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's laptop to Giuliani is suing them for $500 million.
Devin Nunes had his lawsuit laughed out of court.
Yup. All lawsuits are the same.

Saying you won't go to the inauguration is not incitement to violence.
Who said that was??
That was the reason given by Big Tech for banning Trump. Their final strike.
Thanks. I looked it up and you are right, that is one of their reasons. They cited that tweet (as #2 of 2)...

The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending.

Gladly, I tire of egotistical big mouths who end up being cowards all too often when they have no answers.

So you rarely look in the mirror???
Oh, I know I am a sinner and a big mouth. But I do not run away from questions or challenges. Plus, do not think you made a well reasoned point by dismissing all charges with the phase "conspiracy nut" or something similar. A lame rejoinder.
Conspiracy is a conspiracy. I deal in hard facts. You have them. Present them. Not some cockameme BS with nothing to back it up.

Wait until the black community start asking "Where has all the BLM donations gone....why are we still looking at burnt businesses." and they finally realise that Old Joe and his Dem buddies siphoned billions into his campaign.

That speech was given after the fact. But, there is still plenty of evidence of that. Sure, that is ALL he can sue them on, but they'll bring up a shit load of other stuff. Remember, Starr was appointed to only look into Whitewater. Look at the rabbit hole that investigation went down. And if you don't think Trump's enemies would find the ways and means to start talking about other stuff, you've never been in a court room.

Anyway. It is a moot point. He is a coward. He won't sue.

Gladly, I tire of egotistical big mouths who end up being cowards all too often when they have no answers.

So you rarely look in the mirror???
Oh, I know I am a sinner and a big mouth. But I do not run away from questions or challenges. Plus, do not think you made a well reasoned point by dismissing all charges with the phase "conspiracy nut" or something similar. A lame rejoinder.
Conspiracy is a conspiracy. I deal in hard facts. You have them. Present them. Not some cockameme BS with nothing to back it up.
I want hard facts.
Put up the quote where Trump incited violence.
How hard can it be??

Forum List

Back