🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wealthy, Corprations Taxed To Little: Say Majority Of America

The majority of Americans know little math and less economics.

They know that the math doesn't add up, and the economics of the wealthy, and corporations paying to little in taxes are failed economic policies.

But there's good news. The trend is that the majority agree that they need to go up, and are going to.

the economics of the wealthy, and corporations paying to little in taxes are failed economic policies.

How much do the wealthy and corporations pay? How much should they pay?
Please define "the wealthy" before you answer. Thanks!
and for him, the term is 'too' little.

corporations paying to little in taxes are failed economic policies.

Um, they are paying more now than in the 1990s during the "Clinton" economy... (really the Gingrich economy)

But there's good news

Now, what does a sub human taxpayer funded left wing parrot and leech consider "good news?"

The trend is that the majority agree that they need to go up, and are going to.

which will send many more corporate EMPLOYERS like BURGER KING right out of the US and into LOWER TAX countries like CANADA...
well it is what a party does that wants to build the populace of dependence.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As President Donald Trump and Republican leaders strategize about tax reform, the majority of U.S. adults believe that upper-income people and corporations are paying too little in taxes. In contrast, about half of Americans say middle- and lower-income people pay too much, while the other half says these groups are currently paying their fair share or are not paying enough.

Americans Say Upper-Income and Corporations Pay Too Little in Taxes
Please tell me if you think these groups are paying their fair share in federal taxes, paying too much or paying too little?
Fair share Too much Too little
%
% %

Middle-income people
40 51 6
Lower-income people 35 48 14
Upper-income people 24 10 63
Corporations 19 9 67

Sorted by "fair share"
GALLUP, APRIL 5-9, 2017

Majority Say Wealthy Americans, Corporations Taxed Too Little
well almost half of America pays no income tax but they don't think they are taxed too little

That's a lie .

Here's where you say , " oh , I mean fed income tax" as if it's the only tax out there.

What % of companies pay fed income tax?
it's not a lie

47% (almost half) of people in the country pay no federal income tax

what's the lie?

And did you know that most corporations pay no corporate income tax because they are structured as S corps so ALL the profit is reported on the shareholders' PERSONAL INCOME TAXES?

No of course you didn't know that because you're a fucking moron

You said "tax". Not "federal income tax" .

It's like if I said "Bill Gates and I paid the same in taxes ". Which is true if I further explain "we filled up our cars at the gas station and paid the same gas tax . "
well then every time a corporation buys anything, they pay tax. anything, just like the poor do on sales tax. what a bunch of fking moonbats on the left.

Please tell me if you think these groups are paying their fair share in federal taxes, paying too much or paying too little?
I think most corporations pay too little. I do not think most, or even 2/3rds of, high earning individuals pay too little, but I know some do.
why should a corporation pay any?

The majority of Americans know little math and less economics.

They know that the math doesn't add up, and the economics of the wealthy, and corporations paying to little in taxes are failed economic policies.

But there's good news. The trend is that the majority agree that they need to go up, and are going to.

the economics of the wealthy, and corporations paying to little in taxes are failed economic policies.

How much do the wealthy and corporations pay? How much should they pay?
Please define "the wealthy" before you answer. Thanks!

There is no definition, therefore they can use the term as suites them politically,

Hillary said over and over during the campaign, "The rich should pay their fair share".

That is a bullshit statement.

Who is "rich" and what is their "Fair share"?
i've asked and asked and asked and not one of the fking moonbats who makes the comment has enough guts to answer that question. Thank you

Ever notice, wealthy people are by far the whiniest and bitchiest about paying taxes. They think it not fair they have to support the very system that brought them wealth.

Kristians no doubt.

It's the gubmint's money. They allow us to keep some of what we earn.

If the tax rate was 90% and you don't pay, you go to jail.
Wall Street Kremlin

Profit is also a tax. Your first take-home pay is what the boss lets you keep out of the money you produce for him. The fact that "Liberals" never point that out is more evidence that they are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. The HeirDads assign some of their heirs to join the "Democratic" Party in order to give Liberalism a bad name.

Hard to figure which is more pathetic, wealthy people that bitch about having to pay taxes to keep the very system that brings them that wealth healthy, or the poor wannabes that will never be wealthy who whine and bitch for the wealthy while at the same time whining and bitching about the poor who don't earn enough to pay taxes.

It is Stockholm Syndrome on a national scale.

Ever notice, wealthy people are by far the whiniest and bitchiest about paying taxes. They think it not fair they have to support the very system that brought them wealth.

Kristians no doubt.
I don't know about wealthy but I've noticed it about conservatives. The poor ones seem to think that someday they'll be rich too and wouldn't want to have to pay taxes then.

Hard to figure which is more pathetic, wealthy people that bitch about having to pay taxes to keep the very system that brings them that wealth healthy, or the poor wannabes that will never be wealthy who whine and bitch for the wealthy while at the same time whining and bitching about the poor who don't earn enough to pay taxes.

It is Stockholm Syndrome on a national scale.
or not

Kristians no doubt.

Wall Street Kremlin

Profit is also a tax. Your first take-home pay is what the boss lets you keep out of the money you produce for him. The fact that "Liberals" never point that out is more evidence that they are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. The HeirDads assign some of their heirs to join the "Democratic" Party in order to give Liberalism a bad name.

Your first take-home pay is what the boss lets you keep out of the money you produce for him.

Why do you assume you produced any money for him?

I think most corporations pay too little. I do not think most, or even 2/3rds of, high earning individuals pay too little, but I know some do.
why should a corporation pay any?
If you 've come to this discussion not knowing the answer to that question, you should do your own research to obtain it, or ask someone who'll indulge you with an answer. I've seen the stupid-sh*t you post; thus I'm just not going down that road with you.

Last edited:

Kristians no doubt.

Wall Street Kremlin

The answer is to become more valuable to the boss. You promote PEOPLE, not their jobs. Profit is a "tax"??? Hell no.. Profit is EARNED so the company can grow and expand.

You could take any CEO out to parking lot and split his salary equally with every employee and it wouldn't amount to a new set of tires --- generally. That's if you UNDERSTAND the diff between salary and equity. Because when CEOs are drafted for that position, they are GIVEN an EQUITY share of the company. That doesn't come out of employee pockets at all. Doesn't come off the profit/loss statement.

If a person is gonna work 70 hours a week running 6 factories/plants in 4 countries and managing 200,000 employees -- they should OWN an equity stake in that company.

Why is it that in threads on topics like this -- that you always find the biggest opinions coming from folks who don't have a CLUE how a Capitalist system or business policy and financing works? Or the realities of how the Govt COLLUDES with industry with approval from BOTH brand name parties?

It's really predictable.

Who do you people this think runs this nation? This is corporatist nation run by corporate elite. The dirty secret is they believe we don't understand this. The average person doesn't stand much of a chance in the end.

A big percentage are bad no doubt but some do bother to treat their employees well. Those are few and far between.

The majority is right!

Most wealthy corporations pay around 10% in taxes...
They outsource
They bring in foreign labor
They cheat the system

They're scum

Most wealthy corporations pay around 10% in taxes...

10% of what? Be specific.
Post a few examples.

Forum List

Back