Weatherman Fired for slip of the tongue

How sick is this? Is this really what we've come down to? Shame on the station managers.
New York meteorologist fired after using racial slur on air
One of my late relatives fell in with the John Birchers decades ago. He mentioned "Martin Luther Coon" in my presence a lot!This was no "slip of the tongue." There is something going on with this guy. Fired? GOOD.
Perhaps he had that same relative. He's obviously your cousin.
He was. It was hard just to refrain from wacking him one. He is an example of how far this cancer has spread among the American People.

How sick is this? Is this really what we've come down to? Shame on the station managers.
One of my late relatives fell in with the John Birchers decades ago. He mentioned "Martin Luther Coon" in my presence a lot!This was no "slip of the tongue." There is something going on with this guy. Fired? GOOD.
He was. It was hard just to refrain from wacking him one. He is an example of how far this cancer has spread among the American People.
Kinda like the bigotry and hate the left has for Christians and Jews, huh.

LOL! You just make shit up and play the victim role.

You just deny reality and play dumb.

Including the "leftist" that are Christians and Jews..

See what I mean? Too funny.

Yes, the punishment fit the crime.

I'm curious, do YOU believe that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya?
Then you're a racist motherfucker. I believe Obama was born of a jackal and fathered by a drunken coon.
It really doesn't take much to bring these bigots out of their dank and dingy closets into the light, does it?

Then you're a racist motherfucker. I believe Obama was born of a jackal and fathered by a drunken coon.
It really doesn't take much to bring these bigots out of their closet into the light, does it?
No it does not. When I first read that I thought, surely this person is kidding. But it appears they aren't. That is some vile hateful stuff right there.

That was quite a "slip."
It happens. Do you think he should have been fired?

If the station feels his "slip" hurts their business, then yes, they have every cause to fire him.

Maybe, maybe not. But at what point are businesses going to stop bowing to these paranoids and stand behind their employees if they feel the employee is innocent? At what point are people in general going to stand for the established principle of innocent until proven guilty? At what point are people going to stop ruining lives and careers over perceived slights without the benefit of at least an inquiry or an investigation??

White supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred.

That's all that will happen to him. He'll be fine. Some other channel will pick him up

He'll be fine.

The thing is if he's says shit like this at work on air, just imagine how he talks off air ?

It's like when Hank Williams talked shit about Obama but then he got called back
Or the official who called Michelle Obama and "ape" she got her job back

So now he's a white supremacist?
I suspect that he is. Why ? Because I can't prove it. So because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all white people.
This right here is solid gold.

White supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred.

That's all that will happen to him. He'll be fine. Some other channel will pick him up

He'll be fine.

The thing is if he's says shit like this at work on air, just imagine how he talks off air ?

It's like when Hank Williams talked shit about Obama but then he got called back
Or the official who called Michelle Obama and "ape" she got her job back

So now he's a white supremacist?
I suspect that he is. Why ? Because I can't prove it. So because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all white people.
That's a racist mind set. Congratulations.
Tough shit. If you crackers werent the ones to start having a racist mindset you wouldnt be dealing with this now.

^^^^^Why do WORDS hurt you so much? When I was little, my mother taught me that words can't hurt me. Why are people so concerned with what others say? Are they that insecure in who they are?
Only ignorant people actually believe words dont hurt people. Words are the primary reason people succeed or fail in life.

Do you believe the guy deliberately said "coon"?
I don't know what's in this man's heart.

I just know what came out of his mouth.

He said "Coon" and he got fired for it.

That's all I know.

On another subject, do YOU believe that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya?
Obama isn't the topic. Do you believe the punishment fit the crime?
Absolutely the punishment fit the crime.

These racist pawns here want you to believe that a young man deliberately chose to ruin his career in media by saying black people are coons. That's how sick they are.
Pretty sure he didnt say it deliberately. Its just what he was thinking and used to saying off air.

And that's where you check with his colleagues, because he's around them all the time. If he was a racist, they would know. Arm chair quarterbacking doesn't cut it.

Not a single one of us, by reading this article, have any clue as to whether this guy is a racist or not. Yet we see the usual suspects pontificating like they have known the guy his entire life.

See what I mean? Too funny.

It really doesn't take much to bring these bigots out of their dank and dingy closets into the light, does it?
Takes one to know one.

Forum List

Back