Weinergate

Quick question........why is everyone screaming for Weiner to resign over some cyber sexting, with no laws being broken, yet they continue to allow David Vitter (who actually broke his marriage vows as well as some laws by hiring prostitues) to serve?

Oh.........I get it..........It's Okay If You Are A Republican.

Quick question........why is everyone screaming for Weiner to resign over some cyber sexting, with no laws being broken, yet they continue to allow David Vitter (who actually broke his marriage vows as well as some laws by hiring prostitues) to serve?

Why are you bitching about vitter if you are ok with weiner? liberal hypocrite

with man boobs :lol:

Wiener must think women are of no more importance than bait fish. Anybody as sick as Anthony Wiener I wouldn't trust to walk my dog. I hope he gets divorced before the baby is born there's no telling what he might do to that poor child.

Why are you bitching about vitter if you are ok with weiner? liberal hypocrite

with man boobs :lol:

Score!

Wiener must think women are of no more importance than bait fish. Anybody as sick as Anthony Wiener I wouldn't trust to walk my dog. I hope he gets divorced before the baby is born there's no telling what he might do to that poor child.

Everybody keeps saying he did nothing wrong. hello, what about his wife? really. she's the victim. yea sure it's ok he publically hummiliated her. I never even heard of her until this scandal broke. But I'll always know her as weiners wife.

sure people pull this shit in everyday life and some get caught. but it goes nowhere becasue they are not in the public eye. these guys who are elected officials have an added responsiblity to keep their nose clean. one becasue of hte position of representing the United States Governemnt and becasue they are in the public eye. They are having their every move watched.

And yes they are vulnerable to blackmail. Breitbart exposed him. What if it had been someone who chose to blackmail him? It could have been a whole lot worse.

Everybody keeps saying he did nothing wrong. hello, what about his wife? really. she's the victim. yea sure it's ok he publically hummiliated her. I never even heard of her until this scandal broke. But I'll always know her as weiners wife.

sure people pull this shit in everyday life and some get caught. but it goes nowhere becasue they are not in the public eye. these guys who are elected officials have an added responsiblity to keep their nose clean. one becasue of hte position of representing the United States Governemnt and becasue they are in the public eye. They are having their every move watched.

And yes they are vulnerable to blackmail. Breitbart exposed him. What if it had been someone who chose to blackmail him? It could have been a whole lot worse.
No one said that.

And actually, Brietbart did somewhat blackmail him by stating that if Weiner didn't stop maligning Brietbart he'd release the xrated picture.

:eusa_whistle:

Weiner is a scumbag partisan attack dog piece of shit. He's a hack.

Weiner is also a two-faced little pervert schmuck.

But I don't see how he broke the law.

I hope the Weiner sticks it out.

Err -- that is, I hope he keeps his Congressional seat.

Many of us on the right have patiently repeated thoughout the years that we weren't upset that PResident Clinton was a sexual predator. We were upset that he lied about it -- particularly under oath.

Once Weiner got exposed -- (I couldn't begin to resist that one) -- he may have proven himself to be a totally dishonest asswipe, BUT he apparently avoided lying under oath.

So, imho, he gets to keep his seat. Good.

The Dems deserve to have their Weiner exposed.

No one said that.

And actually, Brietbart did somewhat blackmail him by stating that if Weiner didn't stop maligning Brietbart he'd release the xrated picture.

You might not have said that Ravi, but numerous people have.

But see, that proves my point. Weiner compromised his effectiveness by putting himself in a position to be taken advantage of. Suppose he had a very legitimate reason for going after Breitbart. He gave Breitbart the ammunition to disarm him. He was eithr going to back off, or be publically humiliated and his career destroyed. the end result is the same.

Politicians or anyone in power can not afford to put themselves in compromising positions. And we can not tollerate the ones who do. They lose their effectiveness. And we end up suffering.

No one said that.

You might not have said that Ravi, but numerous people have.

But see, that proves my point. Weiner compromised his effectiveness by putting himself in a position to be taken advantage of. Suppose he had a very legitimate reason for going after Breitbart. He gave Breitbart the ammunition to disarm him. He was eithr going to back off, or be publically humiliated and his career destroyed. the end result is the same.

Politicians or anyone in power can not afford to put themselves in compromising positions. And we can not tollerate the ones who do. They lose their effectiveness. And we end up suffering.
I have seen no one say that he hasn't done anything wrong. A link would be nice.

None of what you said means that Brietbart didn't try to extort Weiner.

What a peckerdildo for the Dems to deal with, every new day he's still around is an embarassment for them.

God gave men a pecker and a brain, but only enough blood to use one at a time.

:clap2:

I can't see Weiner surviving not with the Presidential election coming up. What will be interesting and a study in human behavior is to see what tactics and strategies Weiner will use to hang on. This should prove to be very entertaining.

Chris Lee was forced to resign for sending a Chesticle pic to a woman on craigslist.

Weiner sent lewd pics to multiple women, posted one for public view, LIED about it, made false accusation about being hacked, did these things on the Taxpayer dime using government resources.

He violated House Ethics Rules which prohibit doing things which harm the Creditability of The House.

He's proven he can't be trusted...which is why even Pelosi has called for an investigation.

Weiner is a scumbag partisan attack dog piece of shit. He's a hack.

Weiner is also a two-faced little pervert schmuck.

But I don't see how he broke the law.

I hope the Weiner sticks it out.

Err -- that is, I hope he keeps his Congressional seat.

Many of us on the right have patiently repeated thoughout the years that we weren't upset that PResident Clinton was a sexual predator. We were upset that he lied about it -- particularly under oath.

Once Weiner got exposed -- (I couldn't begin to resist that one) -- he may have proven himself to be a totally dishonest asswipe, BUT he apparently avoided lying under oath.

So, imho, he gets to keep his seat. Good.

The Dems deserve to have their Weiner exposed.

That's been my position all along. He is far more useful to those who oppose the leftwing agenda if the Democrats let him stick it out. (cough) Of course the Democrats know that which is why they are calling for his resignation. I sure hope the GOP keeps their mouths shut though. If they do, this could boost the GOP approval rating 10 points. :)

I have seen no one say that he hasn't done anything wrong. A link would be nice.

Extort implies illegal activity to gain money or property. Fail.

That is an excellent point!

(I'm embarrassed that it hadn't occurred to me.)

Last edited:

Extort implies illegal activity to gain money or property. Fail.

Not always does it imply that.

ex·tort (
ibreve.gif
k-stôrt
prime.gif
)tr.v. ex·tort·ed, ex·tort·ing, ex·torts To obtain from another by coercion or intimidation.

That is an excellent point!

A point that leads to the conclusion he should resign. His hearing will be daily fodder for weeks.

Forum List

Back