Zone1 Weird sign at a church

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

I hope it said races and you misread.

It said they accept all genders

who knew there was more than one?

dumb

Doing a public service for those who appreciate the warning that says "We pander to the mentally ill".

A church I'd never bother with.

I'm so thrilled to know that my priest and my bishop are right on the mark with the way that they feel about not pandering to the sexually deranged, and they make it publicly known. I thank God for them every day.

Doing a public service for those who appreciate the warning that says "We pander to the mentally ill".

A church I'd never bother with.

I'm so thrilled to know that my priest and my bishop are right on the mark with the way that they feel about not pandering to the sexually deranged, and they make it publicly known. I thank God for them every day.

have u ever had a priest who did not.. adhere completely to catholic teaching?

I'm wondering bc I've had some odd priests in my life, have been around many... because I have lived in more than one state... traveled

have u ever had a priest who did not.. adhere completely to catholic teaching?

I'm wondering bc I've had some odd priests in my life, have been around many... because I have lived in more than one state... traveled

I've only ever had one priest. I was just confirmed this Easter.

I've only ever had one priest. I was just confirmed this Easter.

wow. Well, you lucked out getting an apparently sincere one.

I could tell u some stories. But it's interesting that I also had one of the best priests you could possibly find when I began to return to the Catholic Church years ago... the bad ones came later.. and one was beyond bad.

But anyhow, God will make sure all that comes out in the Wash.. so I just give it to him and move on.. :)

wow. Well, you lucked out getting an apparently sincere one.

I could tell u some stories. But it's interesting that I also had one of the best priests you could possibly find when I began to return to the Catholic Church years ago... the bad ones came later.. and one was beyond bad.

But anyhow, God will make sure all that comes out in the Wash.. so I just give it to him and move on.. :)

I'm so grateful. My priest is amazing.

A small group in my church prays a Holy Hour for Vocations on the last Wednesday of every month, and it's one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

I'm so grateful. My priest is amazing.

A small group in my church prays a Holy Hour for Vocations on the last Wednesday of every month, and it's one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

I have had many unpleasant experiences in the novus ordo "thing" which I still sometimes call a Church bc I have sensed Jesus's tangible Presence there (Mt 28:20), but that's about all I can say good about the NO (that and the aforementioned good priest).

Technically, the Catholic Church went underground as of 1958, and even the underground Church has its bad actors.. can't get rid of them. Only Jesus can

TYPO alert!

I said Who knew there was more than one gender... LOL

I meant TWO genders

Forum List

Back