Well, folks, it was CLINTON'S JOB to mark sensitive material Top Secret!

This email issue has reached critical mass. She is either grossly incompetent and a liar or she is a criminal and a liar.
She's both

People that are this secretive about their activities usually have something to hide.

And it wasn't top secret official business. She was doing stuff she wasn't supposed to be doing.

IS she?

Is she REALLY above the law?

Yes, she is

Politicians above a certain paygrade simply don't go to jail, it would make people lose faith in the system.

:banana:
Look up FBI Director Comey in wikipedia. You'll see he caught more than one person on the upper pay grade. He's on non partisan dude and will take anyone out.

We can hope but I doubt she goes to jail. She will get a plea bargain like Petreaus did.

It should call attention to her real self though and one can hope the voters see her for who and what she really is.

And that my friends, isn't a POTUS.

IS she?

Is she REALLY above the law?

Yes, she is

Politicians above a certain paygrade simply don't go to jail, it would make people lose faith in the system.

:banana:
Look up FBI Director Comey in wikipedia. You'll see he caught more than one person on the upper pay grade. He's on non partisan dude and will take anyone out.

We can hope but I doubt she goes to jail. She will get a plea bargain like Petreaus did.

It should call attention to her real self though and one can hope the voters see her for who and what she really is.

And that my friends, isn't a POTUS.
Yes, she will get a plea deal. I hope part of the deal is a fine in the amount equal to what foreign countries gave to the Clintons and the "Clinton Foundation." That has to be hundreds of millions! Enough to out them on easy street for decades!

She didn't wipe her server squeaky clean because it was filled with cat gifs. Whatever was on it was either classified, illegal, or both. Period.

EXACTLY!!

IF she was doing her job and actually opened and read her emails then she would have recognized what level of security classification they were. if she was too stupid to know then she never belonged in the position of Secretary of State; regardless she also had people to advise her if she was too stupid to know that an email concerning top-secret spy satellites should also be labled Top Secret. and i didnt hear them say the emails werent marked, i heard HER say that, but she's a known liar. The government said they may not have been marked, but they also have an interest in seeing her get away with this appalling ineptitude; she was part of the obama Administration, and a Democrat of course.

ANYWAY once she opened the emails she took possession of them; and any secrets in them. it is against the law to download classified data onto a portable storage device such as a THUMB DRIVE. and we KNOW FOR A FACT THIS HAPPENED.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back