Well , he signed the NDAA

How did the part of this bill you people HATE get into the bill?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxXhn3We7U&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law - YouTube[/ame]

I have not read the bill, but according to this video it was Obama who wanted this no rights arrest law to also include US citizens & not just foreign enemy combatants.

Now tell me again who wrote this into the Bill?

Who wrote this power into the bill for ALL presidents and not just Obama?
You're an imbecile.
. No one as stupid as you should be permitted to torture mankind with your vapidity.
Hopefully, you'll be banned from this board for having nothing of substance to add.
DING!!!! Is that your oven telling you the cookies are done?

HOW DID IT GET INTO THE BILL?

Your team put it in

My team??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...orm-of-government-do-we-want.html#post4608756

Your are right wing and you know you are

Quote: Originally Posted by dblack
I want government that's as localized, and limited as possible. In my view, government IS violence, and should only be used in response to such - in other words, I want government to protect us from bullies, not to manage my life for me.

???

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to 'prove' here....

Have you noticed how you hide behind the extreme partisanship? You allow it to cloud your judgement and defend some really asinine behavior on the part of your leaders. You can ascribe whatever labels you like to my political ideology - but I'm not going to defend Republicans when the do write bad legislation, and I'm not going to give Obama a pass for letting them get away with it.

Now, more than ever, we need to show that we are willing to stand up and say no.

He must be impeached.

I hope Ron Paul does it. He was pretty public about imeaching for Clinton for bombing without declaring and Obama has already done that to. Its high time someone stands up for the rule of law.

Mmm-hmm. Shall we impeach the 193 Republican "Yes" votes in the house too, then?

Why does the Republican party, which happened to be the main thrust behind this bill, seem to be getting a pass here?

Because the Democratic-controlled Senate wrote the final Bill and the Democratic President signed it into Law. So why do you seem to be giving the Democratic Party a pass here? Personally,i blame them all though. They're all Big Brother jerkoffs.

Now, more than ever, we need to show that we are willing to stand up and say no.

He must be impeached.

I hope Ron Paul does it. He was pretty public about imeaching for Clinton for bombing without declaring and Obama has already done that to. Its high time someone stands up for the rule of law.

Mmm-hmm. Shall we impeach the 193 Republican "Yes" votes in the house too, then?

Why does the Republican party, which happened to be the main thrust behind this bill, seem to be getting a pass here?

I agree that the republicans that signed it are a POS. But, why do they take the blame solely for this? During the last administration, Democrats signed bills, but it was all Bush's fault....I just don't understand the distiction between the two, can you help?

How did the part of this bill you people HATE get into the bill?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxXhn3We7U&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law - YouTube[/ame]

I have not read the bill, but according to this video it was Obama who wanted this no rights arrest law to also include US citizens & not just foreign enemy combatants.

This Law certainly does make much easier to declare Martial Law. It's a very chilling thought to think about what might be coming. Another Terrorist Attack here really could be the end of the United States of America.

why are all of you on the right blaming Obama when the RIGHT wrote and sponsered a bill you hate?????
Hey stupid...That is what I am going to call you from now on....
Obama had the FINAL say on the law when HE singed it...
Of course I do not expect a person with the IQ of a gnat to understand this important fact.
No president makes these decisions alone. The President consults his advisors. Advisors HE hired. Advisors that serve at the "Pleasure of the President".

Last edited:
The REPUBLICANS are the ones who wrote it into the LAW!

quit pretending they didnt

If the republicans had not written this into the law PROVE Obama would not have signed the bill

The REPUBLICANS are the ones who wrote it into the LAW!

quit pretending they didnt

TM, you're shadowboxing. I don't see anyone here saying otherwise. As I said, I won't vote for any of the asshats who did. But one of the asshats who supported this bill, is our commander-in-chief. And his single, solitary vote could have put a stop to it. He failed us. Not sure why you can't admit that.

AS usual the the fear mongered AND jingoist dittoheads fall for ALL the BS. No martial law, just another Pub trap Obama has outsmarted them on, except for the brainwashed twits. LOL
Fuck you NeoCon

Absolute idiocy. LOL:cuckoo::badgrin:

Reminder for ADD Pub dupes:
Among the changes the administration secured was striking a provision that would have eliminated executive branch authority to use civilian courts for trying terrorism cases against foreign nationals.

The administration also pushed Congress to change a provision that would have denied U.S. citizens suspected of terrorism the right to trial and could have subjected them to indefinite detention. Lawmakers eventually dropped the military custody requirement for U.S. citizens or lawful U.S. residents.:lol:

News from The Associated Press

You are a fucking neocon and don't even realize it.

This Law certainly does make much easier to declare Martial Law. It's a very chilling thought to think about what might be coming. Another Terrorist Attack here really could be the end of the United States of America.

From what I understand, state govoners could already declare martial law. That is how military was used against US citizens during Bush's inaugeration & in New Orleans during Katrina.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQV2OFLvU4E"]Bush Inauguration 2005[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Njg4eB_Mfk"]Martial Law Hurricane Katrina [/ame]

Last edited:
All the President had to do is Veto it. So why didn't he?

So the republicans could not hold the American people hostage once again like they did in the debt ceiling mess

Listen BITCH it's a partisan law signed by elitist from both party's with more people like you of voting age no wonder we just got fucked by your team.

If the republicans had not written this into the law PROVE Obama would not have signed the bill

Have you ever taken a Civics/Government Class? I have to ask because you seem to not understand how Government works. The Democratic-controlled Senate wrote the final Bill and the Democratic President signed it into Law. That's how our Government works. Hope i helped you a bit. No need to thank me though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRIpi-ngtc]Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law in America 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

It's not Republican or Democrat.

It's the New World Order.

Why can't you understand?

Forum List

Back