Well, I guess we can do without an Airforce anyway

I bet you knew about them before you went in!

Not really. In Boot camp you walked down a line with people on both sides using a injection gun and pumping shit into, nobody knew what it was.

Then there was the Anthrax vaccine that was ordered.

I guess I am just old school, but people in the military used to have to follow their orders

You could ask all you wanted to but you were still getting them.

you were allowed to ask?? , the recruit in front of me asked what was in the shots and the DI told him to shut the fuck up and keep moving. nobody else asked :auiqs.jpg:

So much for air support.
:muahaha:
But they're so woke and politically-correct now. We can just have a friendly pow wow with the ChinkCOMS and Vodka N*ggers. Just imagine how wonderful that will be? The openly-gay Brig. Gen. Kristin Goodwin can represent the US Air Force as our flyboys and girls sit around a blazing camp fire with our mortal enemies, toasting weenies and marshmallows. Perhaps they'll break out into a few rounds of "kumbaya" and "This Land is Your land" and at the end of the night, they'll all exchange Valentines, kiss, and be BFF.

Oh my goodness. :11::pinkygirly::thanks::gay::twirl::71::eusa_dance::suck::ssex::11:

Why don’t you join up and find out for yourself.

Anyone volunteering for today's military under the Bidenista regime would have to be gazooks bananas to join!
Especially since Sippy Cup is poised to give some illegals more money than surviving spouses of those killed in combat!!
Is this the outcome that you served for?
I know, not a fair question and I take it back!
Still, this is the current reality.

If he was able to read and comprehend he never would have signed on

Butt out!
You don't speak for him. Besides, you never seriously debate anything on this board. Instead you only interject what you think are witty quips. And most of them are not!

Butt out!
You don't speak for him. Besides, you never seriously debate anything on this board. Instead you only interject what you think are witty quips. And most of them are not!

Likkmee appears to be innoculus and seldom takes a stand one way or another. I kinda think he needs to have a reckoning with himself, and figure out just which side of his bread gets buttered.

Only "lawful" orders.

Well Americans have a history of doing some unlawful things, like killing of unarmed POWs, and civilians in WWII, Korea and Vietnam, destruction of private property, rape and other murders. Some of these were even ordered by officers.

So my case stands, you do what you're told in the military, right or wrong. It's what you signed the dotted line for.

Kind of speaks for itself doesn't it? Is it still Trump's fault or Reagan's?

Literally they send you to die = okay

Make you get a vaccine = not okay.

you do what you're told in the military, right or wrong

We have legally established that is not the case.

file-20210929-15-1vtxgjl.jpg

Well Americans have a history of doing some unlawful things, like killing of unarmed POWs, and civilians in WWII, Korea and Vietnam, destruction of private property, rape and other murders. Some of these were even ordered by officers.

So my case stands, you do what you're told in the military, right or wrong. It's what you signed the dotted line for.
See Lt. William Calley; My Lai Massacre; The ability to legally disobey unlawful orders has been around since Nuremberg.

Respectfully sir, most other countries have a far worse history of unlawful acts committed by their militaries. Granted some atrocites were commited throughout the past, but we've mostly done what was necessary at the time. It was probably the Vietnam War that was a turning point. Up until then, we fought wars to win. We seem to have forgotten the that in order to emerge victorious from any war, the enemy must be hurt so badly that they don't want to fight any more.

Forum List

Back