Well, I guess we can do without an Airforce anyway

Does that give you the right to disobey orders? If everyone had a conciseness in the military, recruiting would suck ass because no one would want to do anything they wouldn't want to do.

It's one vaccine out of the many required, you still have to take it if you are serving, end of story.
You ever hear of religious exemptions, conscientious objectors?

This convenient hysteria is being used to destroy our institutions. The entire fiasco at the ports is deliberate. The military will lose its effectiveness as any kind of fighting force. The police, self evident.

Why the hell are we allowing this to happen? Parents are classified as domestic terrorists while real terrorists are being brought here as fast as the democrats can shove them in. The nation is being murdered right in plain sight.

So now lefties are champions of unquestioning military obedience. They literally have no first principles other than advancing the cause - and most of them don’t even know what the cause is. For you idiots - it’s Marxism.

Well, I guess we can do without an Airforce anyway​

I'm good with it. Other than strategic bombers they are an unnecessary redundancy. Give that force back to the Army and shut it down.

Kind of speaks for itself doesn't it? Is it still Trump's fault or Reagan's?

if the founding fathers thought that an air force was necessary, they would have mentioned it in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back