Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I'm going to make blackened redfish. I have the spice mix all ready to go. Rest of meal: foccacia, potato salad, green beans...and fresh strawberries for dessert.

Stir-fry with beef, onions, mushrooms, and sweet peppers in a sesame/soy marinade. With sesame/ginger rice..... after the cucumber salad with a little dilled sour cream 'dressing'. Pound cake with raspberry icing : )) Somewhere in there was some rice wine, and some iced tea......

We had some smoked sausage hot dogs that were super cheap at grocery outlet and are very, very good! With my homemade dills..

banana bread for dessert.

I had a chicken sandwich made with..yup...canned chicken.

Yum, I often have that too. I drain the can, add Lowry's garlic salt, lots of Spice Island dill weed, and sparingly, Best Foods Mayonnaise. I let it chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, until all the seasonings have done their job, then dive in with a fork or place on tangy sour dough bread, slightly warmed in the toaster. **Delish**

We're having beans tonight. And cornbread.

I made more banana bread...and AGAIN klaus got his share. But at least this time his share was a little tiny loaf, and not a massive 5 pounder.

Thinking I'm going to give the kitchen a thorough cleaning tonight, because I've been neglecting it the last two weeks while my training schedule was so weird, and then bake some serious cookies tomorrow after work.

Thinking I'm going to give the kitchen a thorough cleaning tonight, because I've been neglecting it the last two weeks while my training schedule was so weird, and then bake some serious cookies tomorrow after work.

Cookies for dinner? Cecilie, you naughty thing! ;)

Chocolate chip?

Cookies for dinner? Cecilie, you naughty thing! ;)

Chocolate chip?

Cookies for dessert. Probably chicken Alfredo for dinner. And oatmeal raisin, since I did chocolate chip last time. Or maybe snickerdoodles.

Caesar salad, 8 oz sirloin cooked medium rare and a nice baked potato.

Forum List

Back