Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

But just now, I busted out some boneless pork ribs, on a bed of grilled onions, and spinach leaf salad with peppercorn ranch dressing. Not to fancy, but it sure makes you look like you know what you are doing.

A nice home made Muffaletta Sandwich. Ham, cheese, salami and pepperoni on a nice big roll, and of course the olive salad which makes it a muffaletta.

ugh... beans and too much beer to be in hubby's company, last night. I'm most likely fasting today.

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?

Lunch. :lol: Had a breakdown, spent most of the day in the shop, the rest playing catch up.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Tonight Hombre and I were treated to dinner at Paul's Monterey restaurant where we enjoyed perfect filet mignon, baked potatos (loaded), a great Cream of Asparagas soup, crisp salad, and fresh baked bread. Yum.

Vietnamese Pho Soup and Salad Rolls (peanut sauce)

IMG_2535.JPG

Pretty much like this.

Vietnamese Pho Soup and Salad Rolls (peanut sauce)

IMG_2535.JPG

Pretty much like this.

That looks very delicious Ropey!

Give it a try HG. The heavier spices are optional. Fresh Basil, Mint, jalapenos and lime go with your optional choices of sauces. In other words, hot is optional. :razz:

I like hot though.... :razz:

Forum List

Back