Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Did a quickie meal, one of my wifes' favorite, Diced ham steak sauteed in onions and garlic then cooked on med low with cut green and waxed beans.

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?

My lovely bride made Kung Pao chicken & rice! She makes Chinese, Sushi, Italian, Mexican, American and more.
I am one spoiled puppy!

After my tennis match tonight, I'll enjoy a a few fingers of 18 year old Glenlivet and a Monte Cristo :eusa_angel:

Toinight it's flat iron steaks, artichokes, acron squash and a green salad.

Flat Iron steaks (from the recipe):

S&P to taste. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Heat an oven safe (in my case a cast iron pan) with olive oil and sear the steaks about one minute per side. Move the pan to the preheated oven and cook 10-15 minutes until the instand read reaches 135 degrees. Remove and cover pan with foil to rest.

Then, Combine one cup red wine, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, two TBS minced red onion over high heat and bring to boil; reduce by about 3/4's (about 10 minutes +). reduce heat and add on stick of unsalted butter a piece at time wisk until an emulsion forms.

Serve each steak on a serving plate and add the sauce, serve immediately.

My wife and I split a grilled strip steak on top of a garden salad(with tomatos from my garden),garlic bread and ice tea. For you southerner, that sweet tea.

My wife and I split a grilled strip steak on top of a garden salad(with tomatos from my garden),garlic bread and ice tea. For you southerner, that sweet tea.

Seems pretty awesome! :D

Doritos and coke... ugh... this morning's breakfast will most likely prevent me from being able to eat for the rest of the day.

I had CORN CHOWDER...... Oh my,it was THE BEST BOWL OF SOUP i have had IN A VERY LONG TIME!!

I love corn chowder but this bowl was outstanding!!

Chinese mint pai guat with bitter-melon soup.

Forum List

Back