Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I made veggie pot pies the other night that were delicious and I had some left over filling, so I think I’m going to make that again tonight… Just gotta make the dough part and put it in the oven.

IMG_5704-1.jpg

Here’s the recipe: The Tastiest Veggie Pot Pie

Homemade hamburger and a chocolate milkshake I made myself. Yummy.

But if y'all want some fresh ideas..browse this place. All vids. Quick recipes, no chattering chef. Just two hands and text in the vid of what to add, how much, etc.

YUMMY

tasty.com

This past week I made a standby chicken and mushroom dish with rice, pepper steak with rice, and on the third night we had leftovers with both. I also made creamy white chicken chili. I added cayenne which was TOO HOT for me but hubby loved it.

This coming week--I don't know. We're going out of town tonight, busy week ahead. Meal planning...sigh

OH, and daughter is home for the weekend, from college. I made an apple cobbler for her. She loves it. The recipe always calls for just cinnamon but I always add a bit of nutmeg as well, otherwise I find it bland.

I just made the yummiest, most warming soup ever. It’s creamy potato + cauliflower soup. It was so flippin good. I had it with some avocado and a thick slice of bread (baguette) with butter. (everything vegan)

I just made the yummiest, most warming soup ever. It’s creamy potato + cauliflower soup. It was so flippin good. I had it with some avocado and a thick slice of bread (baguette) with butter. (everything vegan)

So then no milk or eggs?
Nope! But if I ever need to use milk in a recipe, I just use unsweetened almond milk. I made some vegan Alfredo not too long ago, and the sauce was really, really good. No cow breast milk needed! :)

So then no milk or eggs?
Nope! But if I ever need to use milk in a recipe, I just use unsweetened almond milk. I made some vegan Alfredo not too long ago, and the sauce was really, really good. No cow breast milk needed! :)

And how about the bread?

So then no milk or eggs?

And how about the bread?

It doesn’t have eggs in it, if that’s what you’re asking. And the type of bread I eat doesn’t have milk in it either.

Braised pork chops with salt, black and cayenne pepper, patted with flour. Super tender and delicious.

I made or am in the process of making sauteed pork chops with a tangy orange sauce, glazed carrots, corn casserole and a sweet potato pie. There was supposed to be an additional teen in the house so I changed my menu around because he is really picky. But, his mom is cooking and.........pork chops it is.

Last night I made yummy baked salmon. Brushed it all over with sauce of olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, minced garlic, minced fresh parsley, salt and pep - then topped with thin lemon slices before baking. It was divine! Served with broccoli and real sliced tomatoes. mr. boe added bread for his dinner.

Breaking in the new Kitchenaid today.
Made two loaves of bread,homemade Rigatoni pasta with home ground Italian sausage,home ground beef using sirloin,beef short ribs and chuck for the sauce.
I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Forum List

Back