Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?
We don't know the results of the Mueller investigation.
You do, you just don't like them.

We don't KNOW what the results of the Mueller Probe sare since Barr has so far refused to release it
You know all you need to know. So just keep making up crap like you have all along.
You know all you need to know. So just keep making up crap like you have all along.

That's a completely retarded statement considering you know can't know that to be true.

The DOJ "office" reviewed and summarized. It is over. Rosenstein was in on the summay. They quoted the Mule team.

No one from the Mules 20 DEMs are squaking, "the summary is wrong"!

Even dodo-brain Brennan-Clapper are saying "musta been bad info" huh?
And many more.....

What more do you stay-ar-home-red-commie SSDI posters need?
Land O' Goshen!

stg032719dAPC20190326044507.jpg

"Russia Hoax"?? After all of our intelligence and Mueller's report found that Russia was absolutely running an illegal election interference campaign??

After the investigation resulted in indictments of specific Russian nationals and companies for hacking our political organizations and running politico troll farms?

star-trek-face-palm-picard.jpg
Yes, it was NOT a hoax and it was not a lie. It was an investigation which has concluded and found that the Pres was not involved in Russian interference. Instead of being relieved about that, the President's supporters have to continue being ignorant partisans.

There are some folks whose eyes are permanently nailed shut.

Doesn't that make it difficult for you to get through airport security?????
I haven't seen anything yet that would lead me to believe the Investigation was a hoax or a lie. So far, it seems like a great work of the imagination, guessing why this investigation was undertaken, ignoring all the reasons why it was conducted. I'm open to new ideas about it, but only if more sane information comes my way.

"I haven't seen anything yet that would lead me to believe the Investigation was a hoax or a lie."

As I said....this is your problem:

images

See if this helps, you dunce:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

The results haven't really come in yet, just Barr's synopsis, and he is not all that trustworthy. What we need is the full report and the evidence behind it.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?

Post up the Mueller report.

Republican appointed DOJ ordered this Special Investigation and it was appropriately completed. It was worth the cost. The outcome should please you. Quit griping.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO F*ING LIE? WHY CAN'T YOU BE HONEST?

Rosenstein was / is in NO WAY a Republican appointed DOJ!
The exposed conspirators in this coup are OBAMA Administration Agency Directors!

WHY would the OUTCOME of the ILLEGAL investigation / coup attempt be what THE FBI ALREADY KNEW - NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION IN THEIR OWN PERSONAL INVESTIGATION?

Page testified te FBI had already done their own investigation into collusion and had found exactly what Mueller did - NO EVIDENCE, NO CRUME, NO COLLUSION proven - for going forward with trying to get an official investigation started!

You're basically saying that Americans should be glad that the results of the ILLEGAL INVESTIGATION was NO EVIDENDE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION - what the FBI ALREADY KNEW prior to illegally seeking warrants from the FISA Court!

:wtf:

"Russia Hoax"?? After all of our intelligence and Mueller's report found that Russia was absolutely running an illegal election interference campaign??

After the investigation resulted in indictments of specific Russian nationals and companies for hacking our political organizations and running politico troll farms?

Yes, it was NOT a hoax and it was not a lie. It was an investigation which has concluded and found that the Pres was not involved in Russian interference. Instead of being relieved about that, the President's supporters have to continue being ignorant partisans.

I haven't seen anything yet that would lead me to believe the Investigation was a hoax or a lie. So far, it seems like a great work of the imagination, guessing why this investigation was undertaken, ignoring all the reasons why it was conducted. I'm open to new ideas about it, but only if more sane information comes my way.

"I haven't seen anything yet that would lead me to believe the Investigation was a hoax or a lie."

images

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.
I knew you would puke back some ten mile long reply full of twisted facts and plain old bullshit, which you have and I already said, I'll consider new stuff. Which you haven't got.

F* YOU! Like with Trump's taxes, you have no authority to demand shit, snowflake!

Also, the continuous claim that Barr is mis-representing Mueller's report / has hijacked the Mueller report and has cleared the President when Mueller did anything but that and that Mueller and his 19 Lawyers are just sitting on their ass silently letting that happen is the biggest bullshit / faux news claim since this whole coup attempt started!

Not long ago Muller did not hesitate to step up and correct a false claim about his investigation, so your claim now that Mueller would suddenly refuse to do the same now is complete desperate snowflake BS!

You, the Democrats, CNN and all the fake news media have LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Just like the 2016 election results, your Trump-hating ass refuses to accept that you and the Trump-hating democrats and Leftist Media have LOST....AGAIN. Trump beat you...AGAIN!

You are fully aware of the fact I need not post the report to know the results of the report.
The fact you do not like the results in no way means they are not the results.

I knew you would puke back some ten mile long reply full of twisted facts and plain old bullshit
Here's the short, simple version even your dumb ass can follow.

EVICENCE shows there was NEVER any evidence, NEVER any crime, NEVER any Collusion.
- Former FBI Agent Page testified to this under oath before Congress.

EVIDENCE shows the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI Obstructed Justice and protected Hillary from indictment for her crimes and engaged in seditious conspiracy in an attempt to affect a coup against the newly elected President of the united States.

The FACT is the Mueller report found exactly what Page said the FBI knew BEFORE they pushed for an OFFICIAL investigation of Trump: NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION.

Mueller and his 19 Lawyers are NOT sitting back silently listening to the US AG hijack his report and declare a finding that is NOT his (Mueller's) own!

Disgraced Trump-hating trolls like yourself are desperately attempting to cling to a false narrative that has been disintegrated and trying to defend your 'credibility' that has been obliterated!

images

I knew you would puke back some ten mile long reply full of twisted facts and plain old bullshit, which you have and I already said, I'll consider new stuff. Which you haven't got.

1. I never use vulgarity, but I find that those I've skewered, do.

2. If your ADD gets in the way of reading the pertinent facts I've included, speak to your physician....there are medicines that may help.

3. We both know that everything I post is always 100% accurate, true and correct. 100%
Don't you wish you could say that?

Last edited:
You are fully aware of the fact I need not post the report to know the results of the report.
The fact you do not like the results in no way means they are not the results.
The snowflakes continue to sit at the 'poker table' with a hand full of bullshit, staring at a 'Royal Flush', and still insisting they won.

Like Schiff, they continue to claim there is definitive evidence of Trump collusion while being unable to produce any such evidence. As Schiff is being told today, PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE ...WHICH MUELLER OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT HAVE ... OR STFU!

Repeatedly claiming Trump is still guilty without any evidence, in the face of overwhelming evidence proving the opposite, despite the Mueller report finding no evidence / no crime / no collusion ... and only snowflakes' proven BS word saying 'huh-uh' ... still makes you LOSERS!

F* YOU! Like with Trump's taxes, you have no authority to demand shit, snowflake!

Also, the continuous claim that Barr is mis-representing Mueller's report / has hijacked the Mueller report and has cleared the President when Mueller did anything but that and that Mueller and his 19 Lawyers are just sitting on their ass silently letting that happen is the biggest bullshit / faux news claim since this whole coup attempt started!

Not long ago Muller did not hesitate to step up and correct a false claim about his investigation, so your claim now that Mueller would suddenly refuse to do the same now is complete desperate snowflake BS!

You, the Democrats, CNN and all the fake news media have LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Just like the 2016 election results, your Trump-hating ass refuses to accept that you and the Trump-hating democrats and Leftist Media have LOST....AGAIN. Trump beat you...AGAIN!

If Loretta Lynch had sent Congress a letter that only quoted two sentences of Comey's investigation into Clinton Like

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Do you think Republicans would have just let it go as the FBI completely exonerated Hillary Clinton and would not have asks for more information about the investigation?

Republican appointed DOJ ordered this Special Investigation and it was appropriately completed. It was worth the cost. The outcome should please you. Quit griping.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO F*ING LIE? WHY CAN'T YOU BE HONEST?

Rosenstein was / is in NO WAY a Republican appointed DOJ!
The exposed conspirators in this coup are OBAMA Administration Agency Directors!

WHY would the OUTCOME of the ILLEGAL investigation / coup attempt be what THE FBI ALREADY KNEW - NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION IN THEIR OWN PERSONAL INVESTIGATION?

Page testified te FBI had already done their own investigation into collusion and had found exactly what Mueller did - NO EVIDENCE, NO CRUME, NO COLLUSION proven - for going forward with trying to get an official investigation started!

You're basically saying that Americans should be glad that the results of the ILLEGAL INVESTIGATION was NO EVIDENDE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION - what the FBI ALREADY KNEW prior to illegally seeking warrants from the FISA Court!

:wtf:
Rosenstein was appointed by Bush; last I knew Bush was a Republican?

The FBI investigation was taken over by Mueller; it was not completed at the time.

Quit calling me a liar, Easy.

images

Psst, dummy, Dossier was not the beggining of Russian interference investigation. It was a referral about Papadopolous talking about Russians having Clinton’s emails.

Russian interference was not about Trump specifically, it became in big part about Trump when he fired FBI director for conducting the investigation into Russian interference.

images

Psst, dummy, Dossier was not the beggining of Russian interference investigation.

It was a referral about Papadopolous talking about Russians having Clinton’s emails
it was used for the FISA warrant. baddabing.

images

Psst, dummy, Dossier was not the beggining of Russian interference investigation.

It was a referral about Papadopolous talking about Russians having Clinton’s emails

Dossier???

You mean the propaganda that the Kremlin and Hillary produced to gain her the presidency???

The definition of 'collusion'????

That dossier?

images

Dossier???

You mean the propaganda that the Kremlin and Hillary produced to gain her the presidency???

The definition of 'collusion'????

That dossier?

..idiot, if you can respond to what you quoted GO AHEAD.

Russian interference investigation did not begin from dossier and it was not about Trump specifically.

Forum List

Back