Wharton Study: Biden's college loan forgiveness will cost $1 TRILLION.

Nancy Pelosi said Biden couldn't forgive student loans.

So why haven't the Republicans filed a lawsuit to stop the steal?

Because they are very popular among the voting population and they are not about to do that before a mid-term election.

Which is a legit discussion, but you could not stick to that, you had to lie about what the study claimed.

This is what you all would call Fake News had the other side did it
Ok Troll, run along. All you are here to do is piss and moan like the little bitch you are.

Because they are very popular among the voting population and they are not about to do that before a mid-term election.

Poll: Where do you stand on student loan debt forgiveness?​

• Fully support it 91 (6%)
  • Support it with limitations 42 (3%)
  • Unsure 13 (1%)
  • Skeptical 53 (3%)
  • Totally opposed 1360 (87%)

Nope, pointing out simply how The Fat Orange Shit Giblet got his college paid for. And it wasn't because HE actually worked for it, Ultra Maroon!
MAGA
Ok. So?

Should I have a problem with that, Simp?

Poll: Where do you stand on student loan debt forgiveness?​

• Fully support it 91 (6%)
  • Support it with limitations 42 (3%)
  • Unsure 13 (1%)
  • Skeptical 53 (3%)
  • Totally opposed 1360 (87%)

• A recent national poll conducted by progressive think tank Data for Progress found 60 percent of 1,425 respondents agreed the federal government should eliminate all or some student loan debt for every borrower.

• The poll found more than half of past student loan borrowers and voters who never borrowed student loans believed some or all student debt should be eliminated.

Popular among those with student loans, not popular with working folks with no student loan. I disagree with your poll result.

The GOP thinks they are correct, which is why they are not fighting it right before the mid-terms.

• A recent national poll conducted by progressive think tank Data for Progress found 60 percent of 1,425 respondents agreed the federal government should eliminate all or some student loan debt for every borrower.

• The poll found more than half of past student loan borrowers and voters who never borrowed student loans believed some or all student debt should be eliminated.
Data for progress? :laughing0301: Never heard of them.

Could you try to find someone more leftists than these clowns, Simp?

But a on-line poll on a far right news site is 100% accurate

With each post you prove yourself a bigger hypocrite

How about this one...

When asked about their support for loan forgiveness, 36% think the $10,000 cancellation is too much action, 35% think it is just the right amount of action, and 30% think it is not enough, the poll says.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article264966309.html#storylink=cpy

But a on-line poll on a far right news site is 100% accurate

With each post you prove yourself a bigger hypocrite
Never claimed it was 100% accurate, Simp.

It comes from a legit news source, unlike your band of him/her/he/she/its

Never claimed it was 100% accurate, Simp.

It comes from a legit news source, unlike your band of him/her/he/she/its

It comes from a far rightwing news site and it is a self-administered poll that only the readers of the site respond to.

I dunno...as was stated..amounts to about $2k. I can handle that. Can you?

Not exactly crippling, now is it?.
The greater point being why should the taxpayer be on the hook to pay for someone else's college debt? How is that anyone but the person who took out the loan's responsibility? No one marched them down to the school at gun point and forced them to take out that loan. They did so freely so they are free to pay it back. You have to admit is pretty random who benefits. Basically, if you took out a student loan between X and Y date and didnt pay it off you get 10-20k. If you didnt do that you get nothing.

If a politician floated an idea to give everyone born on odd days of the year in even years from 1992-2012 10,000 dollars we would think that person was crazy. There is no difference here.

You don't think that freeing people from a crushing debt won't change their life for the better?

I disagree..I think that there are a great many who are ecstatic over this. Young professionals..who pay for years for their degree...sometimes over a decade or two.
I think these folk vote?

Yeah and a great many new car owners would be ecstatic over relief from their car loans as well. Many of them would vote for somebody for this reason alone. That doesn't make it a prudent decision for the good of the country, just one that buys votes.

Forum List

Back