What A Jerk

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is what the unvaxxed should be looking into along with supplementing and other natural remedies since we are now considered to be lesser individuals according to evil blinded in sin people like that. Andreas Kalcker | Web Oficial | Official Website Jim Humble started telling people about it in 2006. Andreas learned about it ten years ago and reports he has used it himself with great success and studied it and begin perfecting methods to create it since. He has people from around the globe reporting success using this method.

Let the queers, baby killers and all who hate humanity, and those who worship pharma and all that serve their elitist masters have the ventilators and Fauci's Remdesivir if they is what they desire if those who don't can have the knowledge and the freedom to choose.

We have heard that before.

OK, I posted the link to the news story.

Now, here is the link, from this announcement you can read the actual original executive order. Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic | Colorado Governor Jared Polis

It’s four pages long, and it pertains using legalese that you on the RW hate, about transferring patients, and outlining and restating the legal requirements of the Hospital to provide Stabilizing Treatment before transferring the patient.

So go ahead, read the original, show us the awesome ability to think for yourself that you RW keep swearing you have. Where does it say that those who are not Vaccinated are denied treatment.

So help me out. Where is the part that allows you Unvaccinated nuts to be denied treatment. Because frankly, I curse Ronald Reagan for his decision to cut Mental Health funding every day, because Good Lord you need some serious treatment within that specialty.

OK, I posted the link to the news story.

Now, here is the link, from this announcement you can read the actual original executive order. Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic | Colorado Governor Jared Polis

It’s four pages long, and it pertains using legalese that you on the RW hate, about transferring patients, and outlining and restating the legal requirements of the Hospital to provide Stabilizing Treatment before transferring the patient.

So go ahead, read the original, show us the awesome ability to think for yourself that you RW keep swearing you have. Where does it say that those who are not Vaccinated are denied treatment.

So help me out. Where is the part that allows you Unvaccinated nuts to be denied treatment. Because frankly, I curse Ronald Reagan for his decision to cut Mental Health funding every day, because Good Lord you need some serious treatment within that specialty.
The Right wing does not hate. You are projecting. Also I do not trust your source.

The Right wing does not hate. You are projecting. Also I do not trust your source.

You don’t trust the news or the official original document? Ok. So where is this secret Executive Order? All of them are online. Except that one. Somehow.

The RW does hate. You hate liberals. You hate anyone who disagrees with your “truth” even when it is a lie.

Look at this thread. I called bullshit with a link. You denied it. I upped the ante. Your choice if you were serious about discussing any issue was obvious. Either withdraw and admit you were wrong. I’ve done that. Or post a link to this original. Instead because you hate anything that isn’t extreme RW you double down without proof.

But I’ve already won. And deep down that annoys you most of all.

The RW does hate. You hate liberals. You hate anyone who disagrees with your “truth” even when it is a lie.
Pure projection. The Left has the intolerant assholes. Try again.

Pure projection. The Left has the intolerant assholes. Try again.

Show me the actual executive order that you claim the Governor made.

Show me the actual executive order that you claim the Governor made.
Here is part of it.
this Executive Order to cease admitting
patients and may also need to transfer patients to a separate facility without first obtaining the
individual’s or the separate facility’s written or informed consent for such transfer.
The transfer
of patients from hospitals that have reached capacity or are reasonably anticipated to reach

That is an abuse of power.

Here is part of it.
this Executive Order to cease admitting
patients and may also need to transfer patients to a separate facility without first obtaining the
individual’s or the separate facility’s written or informed consent for such transfer.
The transfer
of patients from hospitals that have reached capacity or are reasonably anticipated to reach

That is an abuse of power.

That isn’t conditional refusal of treatment is it?

Speaking of Jerks… when is that jerkoff ex president of yours getting reinstated after all this election fraud has been proven?!

Forum List

Back