What action should Trump take

Iran not having troops in Syria helps Putin. Iran was never going to invade Israel.

HOW?

NOT having a civil war in Syria right now...not having Turkey, ISIS, Iran, the US, and others, of course, would help Iran not have to expend so much time, effort, and military might to keep al-Assad propped up.

Iranian troops are no longer needed and they take away from Putin’s influence on the country, that is why he told them to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
getting Iranians out of Syria isn't a good thing?
I'd say getting russia out of Syria is a good thing. ISIS is dead. let the syrians have their country back.

Russia will never leave Syria, they were there long before ISIS. Read up on warm water ports and you will learn why Russia will never leave

never is a big word.

HOW?

NOT having a civil war in Syria right now...not having Turkey, ISIS, Iran, the US, and others, of course, would help Iran not have to expend so much time, effort, and military might to keep al-Assad propped up.

Iranian troops are no longer needed and they take away from Putin’s influence on the country, that is why he told them to leave.

I'd say getting russia out of Syria is a good thing. ISIS is dead. let the syrians have their country back.

Russia will never leave Syria, they were there long before ISIS. Read up on warm water ports and you will learn why Russia will never leave

never is a big word.

Not really, only 5 letters

I agree 100%. He was just following the example of his predecessor, seems people do not learn from the mistakes of others.
Obama did not follow the examples of anyone.

Bush did not illegally invade any country. The Democrats voted and gave him the authority to take the country to war. Not only did they vote to do so but at the time Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Joe Biden, and other top Democrats made the argument why Hussein had to be over thrown and why we had to go to war. Again, though, Congress voted to give Bush the authority to take the country to war. Sorry to hear Democrats had 'buyer's remorse' later, but it does not change the fact that they voted to give Bush that authority.

Dragging the US into an Un-Authorized was to help AL AQEADA - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - was definitely NOT something he learned fro his predecessors.

Dragging the US into a 2nd illegal / Un-Constitutional war to help more terrorists - ISIS - was not something he learned from his predecessors.

His preference / adoration for terrorists / his documented terrorist sympathizing was definitely an 'Obama thing'. Can't blame anyone else there.

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

Whatever actions Trump takes I bet your going to bitch about them no matter the subject.

Classic threat and reward.
The threat was nuclear war. The reward was a photo op for dear leader. History will point and laugh at trump for this.
Ever hear of 'Shock and Awe'? It wasn't a nuclear war, but a helluva lot of 'Fire and Fury' was sent Hussein's way.
And hussein had neither nukes nor Allies, nor a standing army of millions. There is no comparison to north Korea to be made, here.

never is a big word.

see how big a five letter word can be? can't ever come back from it, the four letter word.

I agree 100%. He was just following the example of his predecessor, seems people do not learn from the mistakes of others.

Bush did not illegally invade any country. The Democrats voted and gave him the authority to take the country to war. Not only did they vote to do so but at the time Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Joe Biden, and other top Democrats made the argument why Hussein had to be over thrown and why we had to go to war. Again, though, Congress voted to give Bush the authority to take the country to war. Sorry to hear Democrats had 'buyer's remorse' later, but it does not change the fact that they voted to give Bush that authority.

Dragging the US into an Un-Authorized was to help AL AQEADA - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - was definitely NOT something he learned fro his predecessors.

Dragging the US into a 2nd illegal / Un-Constitutional war to help more terrorists - ISIS - was not something he learned from his predecessors.

His preference / adoration for terrorists / his documented terrorist sympathizing was definitely an 'Obama thing'. Can't blame anyone else there.
You can't blame Clinton, Kerry, and the others. They were for it until they were against it.

never is a big word.

see how big a five letter word can be? can't ever come back from it, the four letter word.

I tell you what, as soon as Russia leaves Syria I will be happy to admit to being mistaken

The threat was nuclear war. The reward was a photo op for dear leader. History will point and laugh at trump for this.
Ever hear of 'Shock and Awe'? It wasn't a nuclear war, but a helluva lot of 'Fire and Fury' was sent Hussein's way.
And hussein had neither nukes nor Allies, nor a standing army of millions. There is no comparison to north Korea to be made, here.
thanks for your expert analysis and opinion...

:p

thanks for your expert analysis and opinion...

:p
You're welcome.

never is a big word.

I tell you what, as soon as Russia leaves Syria I will be happy to admit to being mistaken

I'll hold you to it.

You go wrong in two places here.

First the AUMF was not given to Bush II, it as given to the office of President of the United States and it is still in full effect even to this day. Thus, Obama had the exact same authorization to use force anywhere he wanted just like Bush II did and like Trump does. So his actions were no less "unlawful" than those of Bush.

The other place you go wrong is calling Obama's "wars" unconstitutional but not Bush's. The very idea of a AUMF is unconstitutional and it is the congress abdicating it duties and responsibilities to to the Executive Branch.

The fact that people that call themselves conservatives were ok with the AUMF just shows how far left our country has come in a very short period of time.

never is a big word.

I'll hold you to it.

You must plan on living a whole lot longer than I do. I really do not plan to live to 150.

Shock and Awe took place in 2003, clearly NK was not all that impressed by it as they did not change their ways because of it.

If he backs it up, he is a war mongering psychopath
if he doesnt, he is a pussy
Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.
At least you’re right up front about whatever he does you’re going to complain about it. Seems to be the left in a nutshell.
Did you just imply im part of the left?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Would it make me TNHarley if i dishonestly spun every bad thing our president does?
Would that make you happy? Dishonesty?
I kind of thought you weren’t one of the loons but your post led me to think no matter what Trump did it was going to be bad.

Forum List

Back