What An Honorable President Would Say

I'm predicting trollish deflecting responses by the Trumpies.
Prove me wrong.

LOL, this is atypical, albeit unintelligent tactic of the Left, make a statement and then try and control the narrative. Sorry punk, intelligent people want to see proof before deciding on guilt or innocence. Notice I said "intelligent", not Liberal.

Bingo! The left are incapable because they are used to surrendering critical thought and depend on government and media to tell them what to believe. The OP is living proof. He needs to change his screen name to Gullible.
Thanks for admitting not only the president isn't honorable but you match him in spades in this area.

Whatever you say Gullible. :laugh:
So says the illiterate. Hilarious that's your response after I educated you.
Bet you didn't even read the link.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

When more than innuendo, opinion and wishes are revealed, there is nothing to investigate. Notice that absolutely no one has gone on record and provide any real evidence? Just the media saying unnamed sources say such and such. I hate to break it to you, no agency investigates rumors. Do Democrats really want their own Bengahzi? Keep it up and Trump gets stronger, more Republicans get elected to Congress and governorships. You snowflakes need to pull your heads out of each other's asses.
our intelligence agencies have stated Russia hacked our election in order to help Trump and hurt Hillary.
You really don't know this?

I know the left and media keep making the claim. I've yet to see a single intelligence person go on record and provide a single piece of evidence. If you want to appear "reasonable" you might try using some critical thinking and seek actual proof over innuendo. You're being played son.
No it's not the left making this claim.
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

It's amazing how little you know. ... yet you keep on posting proving it daily.

Holy shit, this isn't an act! You really are this incredibly stupid. Read your link again. It regards DNC emails, not the election. You should be pissed that your party was exposed for despising and using you. Whoever hacked them did you a favor.

Prove me wrong.

LOL, this is atypical, albeit unintelligent tactic of the Left, make a statement and then try and control the narrative. Sorry punk, intelligent people want to see proof before deciding on guilt or innocence. Notice I said "intelligent", not Liberal.

Bingo! The left are incapable because they are used to surrendering critical thought and depend on government and media to tell them what to believe. The OP is living proof. He needs to change his screen name to Gullible.
Thanks for admitting not only the president isn't honorable but you match him in spades in this area.

Educate? LOL You don't even understand the article doesn't say what you think it says. Perhaps your issue is its too dark up your ass to read clearly.

Educate? LOL You don't even understand the article doesn't say what you think it says. Perhaps your issue is its too dark up your ass to read clearly.
You said you haven't seen any intelligence weigh in on this.
I proved thats exactly what happened.
Yes... you keep making a fool of yourself.

Just watched a Russian Spokeswoman, say stop lies and "FAKE NEWS" sound familiar anyone? Is the Administration sharing speaking notes with Russia. I think she just made the argument stronger for colusion. Wake up this is all about to blow, Republicans where are you going to land, with this corrupt and treasonous administration or with the people of this country paying your check?

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.
I'm still not sure what we're investigating. 16 intelligence/IT agencies agree Russians hacked into the DNC and Podesta e-mails and gave the spoils to Wikileaks. Even the President seems to have grudgingly accepted it. It's done. We imposed sanctions. But that wasn't enough. Flynn has already been thrown under the bus -- for what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure not buying the "official" story out there. Now we're going after Sessions for WHAT? Meeting with an ambassador as a member of the Armed Service Committee and then answering a question in the confirmation hearings with the wrong understanding of what they were asking?
Will people try to get a grip here? It is worse than a witch hunt!
I could be wrong, but as much as I dislike Trump, this is not sound thinking, imo.
Lady. You really need to pick up a newspaper.
I've read it. I'm not buying it, yet.
So it's not the least bit suspicious to you how Trump throws wet kisses to a murderous thug?
No critical thinking skills?
Oh, plenty of critical thinking skills. I even wonder if Trump's vanity and his pride keep him justifying a couple of his narcissistic remarks way back in the campaign about being buddies with Putin. Trump admires some unusual leaders, but it's their strong-man style he likes more than anything else. I am watching that, fyi.

I quite clearly remember back last summer that someone had looked into it and Trump had no current business dealings with Russia. People have ignored that and keep going with this Russian ties stuff. It might be partly to get his tax returns. Yes, Russia helped him win the election with the Wikileaks, but does that mean Trump was necessarily in cahoots? Putin hates Clinton's guts and he's a KGB agent, so as soon as foolish Trump started bragging that he and Putin were buds, Putin knew how to "handle" him. Throw him a few compliments, a little attention, suddenly the new Pres of the USA is not giving you the cold stare, the hairy eyeball.

All of that being what it is, I don't see any evidence whatsoever that Trump or his campaign was involved in a quid pro quo arrangement with Russia. It's been a lot of innuendo and unconfirmed suspicions by the left, and they've been pretty fevered. If he or folks in his campaign are guilty, great--get the evidence and hang them.
Now we'll hopefully have our investigation and get this cleared up once and for all. It's a lot of time, effort and money, so let's not squander it.

What an honorable citizen would say:

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.

It was just reported that no one briefed Trump before he got on that aircraft carrier that Sessions was refusing himself.
The right hand doesn't know what's the left hand is doing in this administration.
This is what happens when you elect people with no government experience.
What a circus.

Prove me wrong.

So you can't address the Op and what an honorable president would do. Noted. You're scared shitless.

What's to address.

Who are you to define "honor" ?

Answer: Nobody

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

Hello... anyone in there?

No evidence? Lol

Any anonymous political hack can lie.

And exposing John Podesta's emails is not HACKING the election. (These were revealed via a leak, not a hack).

Your article is just more Prog Sore LoserXyr spin. What really happened is that the public actually received information that showed how the DNC cooked their primary and how they can't stand much of the public.

If you loons really want to develop a winning strategy, start here:

The Sales Pitch

Last edited:

Just as soon as we have an investigation of the Obama administration for:

"The president allegedly allowed US intelligence to listen to calls from the German Chancellor’s mobile phone after he was briefed on the operation by Keith Alexander, director of the National Security Agency (NSA), in 2010.

I'm still not sure what we're investigating. 16 intelligence/IT agencies agree Russians hacked into the DNC and Podesta e-mails and gave the spoils to Wikileaks. Even the President seems to have grudgingly accepted it. It's done. We imposed sanctions. But that wasn't enough. Flynn has already been thrown under the bus -- for what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure not buying the "official" story out there. Now we're going after Sessions for WHAT? Meeting with an ambassador as a member of the Armed Service Committee and then answering a question in the confirmation hearings with the wrong understanding of what they were asking?
Will people try to get a grip here? It is worse than a witch hunt!
I could be wrong, but as much as I dislike Trump, this is not sound thinking, imo.
Lady. You really need to pick up a newspaper.
I've read it. I'm not buying it, yet.
So it's not the least bit suspicious to you how Trump throws wet kisses to a murderous thug?
No critical thinking skills?
Oh, plenty of critical thinking skills. I even wonder if Trump's vanity and his pride keep him justifying a couple of his narcissistic remarks way back in the campaign about being buddies with Putin. Trump admires some unusual leaders, but it's their strong-man style he likes more than anything else. I am watching that, fyi.

I quite clearly remember back last summer that someone had looked into it and Trump had no current business dealings with Russia. People have ignored that and keep going with this Russian ties stuff. It might be partly to get his tax returns. Yes, Russia helped him win the election with the Wikileaks, but does that mean Trump was necessarily in cahoots? Putin hates Clinton's guts and he's a KGB agent, so as soon as foolish Trump started bragging that he and Putin were buds, Putin knew how to "handle" him. Throw him a few compliments, a little attention, suddenly the new Pres of the USA is not giving you the cold stare, the hairy eyeball.

All of that being what it is, I don't see any evidence whatsoever that Trump or his campaign was involved in a quid pro quo arrangement with Russia. It's been a lot of innuendo and unconfirmed suspicions by the left, and they've been pretty fevered. If he or folks in his campaign are guilty, great--get the evidence and hang them.
Now we'll hopefully have our investigation and get this cleared up once and for all. It's a lot of time, effort and money, so let's not squander it.
Thanks for your thoughtful response. When you start a puzzle you always start around the straight edges and then fill it in from there.
We know the framework that Russia hacked our election. We don't know yet why the Trump aides were in " constant contact" with Russian officials. What the hell is that about ?
Plus Trump'sown demeanor regarding Putin's highly suspicious.
The unhinged one attacks everyone but talks sweet nothings into Putin's ear
Give me a break.
This whole Russian matter stinks to high heaven and I hope the spineless GOP congress carries thru with the investigations.

He should also state that the investigations would be handled by an independent set of investigators and not his republican co-conspirators...
We know this won't happen tho...

"The president allegedly allowed US intelligence to listen to calls from the German Chancellor’s mobile phone after he was briefed on the operation by Keith Alexander, director of the National Security Agency (NSA), in 2010.
Focused like a laser beam on Obama. Wearing blinders with the Trump- Putin connection. Lol

I agree let's see how this hacked our elections, compromised the POTUS and helped usher in the appointment of numerous people with russian obligations...

So an honorable president would lie and say that the Russians hacked the election, waste tax money investigating that lie, and completely unrelated release his taxes...

The election was not hacked this is a foolish statement that tries to imply that Russia somehow hacked into voting machines and changed votes. The DNC and John Podesta were hacked I have no problem with an investigation into who did that and how though it wouldn't take much effort to do if you use password for your password as Podesta was supposed to have done.

White House lawyers order Trump team to preserve Russian hacking evidence
That has nothing to do with what I posted your simply reposting old speculation and news.
you said the election wasn't hacked. You lied and I proved it with my link.
You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?[/
There are congressional investigations from both chambers of congress happening and Trumps tax returns are irrelevant. What I understand is your like a dog chasing its own tail on this you will keep trying to grab it no matter what. So like I have told others whatever gets you through the day.
since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

I will say it so even you can comprehend it. Trump's tax returns aren't relevant!

No evidence? Lol

Any anonymous political hack can lie.

And exposing John Podesta's emails is not HACKING the election. (These were revealed via a leak, not a hack).

Your article is just more Prog Sore LoserXyr spin. What really happened is that the public actually received information that showed how the DNC cooked their primary and how they can't stand much of the public.

If you loons really want to develop a winning strategy, start here:

The Sales Pitch
Our intelligence community disagrees with you. I'll go with their expertise instead of a hack like you.

So an honorable president would lie and say that the Russians hacked the election, waste tax money investigating that lie, and completely unrelated release his taxes...
Just because you want it to be a lie because it would help deflect that you were stupid enough to vote for a traitor, doesn't make it so...

Forum List

Back