What An Honorable President Would Say

That has nothing to do with what I posted your simply reposting old speculation and news.
you said the election wasn't hacked. You lied and I proved it with my link.
You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?[/
There are congressional investigations from both chambers of congress happening and Trumps tax returns are irrelevant. What I understand is your like a dog chasing its own tail on this you will keep trying to grab it no matter what. So like I have told others whatever gets you through the day.
since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

I will say it so even you can comprehend it. Trump's tax returns aren't relevant!
You can say it until you're blue in the face but the American people want to see them. They could tell us a lot what Trump doesn't want us to know which is why you're scared he'll be forced to release them.

I am an American and I am not afraid in the least if Trump was forced to release his tax records. There are millions just like me that consider his tax records irrelevant.

So you can't address the Op and what an honorable president would do. Noted. You're scared shitless.

You can't "scare" me kid. As I said, intelligent people wait for the proof, lying partisan hacks make up their minds before they see any, and then try and control the narrative. Your cognitive abilities leave much to be desired son.
Your cowardice in not addressing what Trump should do is noted again.
My thread is about how Trump should call for investigations to find the whole truth but since he won't makes him look guilty.
Do you need a hooked on phonics course?

Trump should do whatever to remedy whatever problems the PROOF shows, nothing more, nothing less. You are an idiot.

Once again we already have enough evidence to find proof. Evidence comes first in order to find proof. A 5th grader knows that. You don't.

Again kid, you posted an article that SAYS 17 Agencies have stated that they did it, but you've seen a shred of proof. You are quite the intelligent one child.

That's about as credible and authoritative as all the Political Scientists who opined about Global Warming for the UN.

You can't "scare" me kid. As I said, intelligent people wait for the proof, lying partisan hacks make up their minds before they see any, and then try and control the narrative. Your cognitive abilities leave much to be desired son.
My thread is about how Trump should call for investigations to find the whole truth but since he won't makes him look guilty.

Trump should do whatever to remedy whatever problems the PROOF shows, nothing more, nothing less. You are an idiot.

Once again we already have enough evidence to find proof. Evidence comes first in order to find proof. A 5th grader knows that. You don't.

Again kid, you posted an article that SAYS 17 Agencies have stated that they did it, but you've seen a shred of proof. You are quite the intelligent one child.
Proof will soon come from Congressional and independent investigations. Hang on, its going to be a bumpy ride

LOL, sure thing child.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

What an honorable citizen would say:

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Hello... anyone in there?
No, it was a conclusion based on what they thought, No hard evidence was ever presented. It was politically motivated, the CIA doesn't typically make press releases.
The problem with your attempt at logic is that it is stupid...lol.
The intelligence agencies based their assessments on multiple sources of information both human and data...
yet without any sources you claim that all 17 agencies colluded to lie on trump and that it is politically motivated...
Don't worry, no one will ask for proof of your lunacy...

You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?[/
There are congressional investigations from both chambers of congress happening and Trumps tax returns are irrelevant. What I understand is your like a dog chasing its own tail on this you will keep trying to grab it no matter what. So like I have told others whatever gets you through the day.
since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

I will say it so even you can comprehend it. Trump's tax returns aren't relevant!
You can say it until you're blue in the face but the American people want to see them. They could tell us a lot what Trump doesn't want us to know which is why you're scared he'll be forced to release them.

I am an American and I am not afraid in the least if Trump was forced to release his tax records. There are millions just like me that consider his tax records irrelevant.
One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

That has nothing to do with what I posted your simply reposting old speculation and news.

They aren't relevant to people who want to give a pass to the traitor in chief....

Your candidate lost the election didn't she? LOL

Proof will soon come from Congressional and independent investigations. Hang on, its going to be a bumpy ride

LOL, sure thing child.

Oh indeed. The GOP controlled Congress is going to make investigating this non-issue their top priority...right after they hold the Impeachment hearing to appease the SJW Sore LoserXyrs for hiLIARY's Epic Loss.

One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency
Only in Trumpland

LOL, sure thing child.
You should have been the same way, kid, about the Hillary Clinton investigations. Thats why your party is FOS

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

What an honorable citizen would say:

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Hello... anyone in there?
No, it was a conclusion based on what they thought, No hard evidence was ever presented. It was politically motivated, the CIA doesn't typically make press releases.
The problem with your attempt at logic is that it is stupid...lol.
The intelligence agencies based their assessments on multiple sources of information both human and data...
yet without any sources you claim that all 17 agencies colluded to lie on trump and that it is politically motivated...
Don't worry, no one will ask for proof of your lunacy...

On information that nobody has provided for anyone else to validate.

Gotcha.

The election is over, you lost, get over it.

LOL, sure thing child.

Oh indeed. The GOP controlled Congress is going to make investigating this non-issue their top priority...right after they hold the Impeachment hearing to appease the SJW Sore LoserXyrs for hiLIARY's Epic Loss.
Why is this a non issue? Maybe you are afraid of what will come out

LOL, sure thing child.

Non issue. Lol
Obviously you don't want to know if your president is a crook.

They aren't relevant to people who want to give a pass to the traitor in chief....

Your candidate lost the election didn't she? LOL
He sure did, and that's your excuse for being stupid enough to have voted for trump...lol.

LOL, sure thing child.

Ah, so you've adopted the Guilty Until Proven Innocent standard.

To which the only proper response is: Hell No and Fuck Off.

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
This has nothing to do with the election, righty. Thats why you and your party are a disgrace

LOL, sure thing child.

At this point, no one is guilty, Homer. But a thorough investigation is required

LOL, sure thing child.
You should have been the same way, kid, about the Hillary Clinton investigations. Thats why your party is FOS

You see this is the stuff that makes you look stupid. Comey told you she indeed did everything that she was accused of, he also just let her walk away.

LOL, sure thing child.

You see this is the stuff that makes you look stupid. Comey told you she indeed did everything that she was accused of, he also just let her walk away.
He never said anything like that, screwball. If he did you would have posted it. That makes you FOS

LOL, sure thing child.

At this point, no one is guilty, Homer. But a thorough investigation is required

The election is over. You lost. No investigation is required or even necessary.

Forum List

Back