What An Honorable President Would Say

since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

I will say it so even you can comprehend it. Trump's tax returns aren't relevant!
You can say it until you're blue in the face but the American people want to see them. They could tell us a lot what Trump doesn't want us to know which is why you're scared he'll be forced to release them.

I am an American and I am not afraid in the least if Trump was forced to release his tax records. There are millions just like me that consider his tax records irrelevant.
One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

What an honorable citizen would say:

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Hello... anyone in there?
No, it was a conclusion based on what they thought, No hard evidence was ever presented. It was politically motivated, the CIA doesn't typically make press releases.
The problem with your attempt at logic is that it is stupid...lol.
The intelligence agencies based their assessments on multiple sources of information both human and data...
yet without any sources you claim that all 17 agencies colluded to lie on trump and that it is politically motivated...
Don't worry, no one will ask for proof of your lunacy...
My link is proof moron. Do you want me to conduct my own investigation? Interview trump and Putin?
I claimed intelligence agencies colluded to lie about Trump? You didn't really say that.
You need professional help.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

No, it was a conclusion based on what they thought, No hard evidence was ever presented. It was politically motivated, the CIA doesn't typically make press releases.
The intelligence agencies based their assessments on multiple sources of information both human and data...
yet without any sources you claim that all 17 agencies colluded to lie on trump and that it is politically motivated...

On information that nobody has provided for anyone else to validate.

Gotcha.
Your second attempt at logic has netted the same result as the first: stupidity.
Please post the period of American history where intelligence agencies risked the lives of informants, spies and lintel sources in order to prove to the public at large that an act of espionage had taken place???
Stop overheating your reptilian brain...

LOL, sure thing child.

Oh indeed. The GOP controlled Congress is going to make investigating this non-issue their top priority...right after they hold the Impeachment hearing to appease the SJW Sore LoserXyrs for hiLIARY's Epic Loss.
Why is this a non issue? Maybe you are afraid of what will come out

Ah, so you've adopted the Guilty Until Proven Innocent standard.

To which the only proper response is: Hell No and Fuck Off.
At this point, no one is guilty, Homer. But a thorough investigation is required

The election is over. You lost. No investigation is required or even necessary.
We are now discussing the numerous meeting with Russians that Trump people had before his inauguration. Thats what need investigating, Einstein

Oh indeed. The GOP controlled Congress is going to make investigating this non-issue their top priority...right after they hold the Impeachment hearing to appease the SJW Sore LoserXyrs for hiLIARY's Epic Loss.

At this point, no one is guilty, Homer. But a thorough investigation is required

We are now discussing the numerous meeting with Russians that Trump people had before his inauguration. Thats what need investigating, Einstein
That was his attempt at deflection...lol.

I will say it so even you can comprehend it. Trump's tax returns aren't relevant!
You can say it until you're blue in the face but the American people want to see them. They could tell us a lot what Trump doesn't want us to know which is why you're scared he'll be forced to release them.

I am an American and I am not afraid in the least if Trump was forced to release his tax records. There are millions just like me that consider his tax records irrelevant.
One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

No evidence? Lol

My link is proof moron. Do you want me to conduct my own investigation? Interview trump and Putin?
I claimed intelligence agencies colluded to lie about Trump? You didn't really say that.

I don't consider politifacts a completely reliable source. Did you miss this?

"While the agencies all issued the statement together, Trump spokesman Steven Cheung told Politifact he took Clinton to be implying each agency came to the conclusion independently, a situation Cheung finds "unlikely."

That was his attempt at deflection...lol.
No, I dont think he understands what the grown ups are talking about.

No evidence? Lol

Sure, an article that claims 17 agencies said it....and yet none of them has showed you a thing , not one shred of evidence. You are a bright one, aren't you?

No evidence? Lol

I don't consider politifacts a completely reliable source. Did you miss this?

"While the agencies all issued the statement together, Trump spokesman Steven Cheung told Politifact he took Clinton to be implying each agency came to the conclusion independently, a situation Cheung finds "unlikely."
Why isn't politifact reliable, yet every Rump lie you just overlook

Why not investigate the numerous meetings with Russians that the Obama people had?

since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

You should change your name to TOO SCARED. Oh there will be investigations into the Trump Putin connection your worst nightmare will come true.

Why not investigate the numerous meetings with Russians that the Obama people had?
Not a single member of the Obama administration had any meetings like the Trumps did

IMG_0243.JPG

Because there's nothing suspicious about them. They hated each other. Obama took the right tone with Putin. Trump?
Ha ha ha

You should change your name to TOO SCARED. Oh there will be investigations into the Trump Putin connection your worst nightmare will come true.

You and your like minded buddy seem to be the ones that are scared. Do you have nightmares about Trump's tax returns?

The bottom line is if the President had nothing to hide he would invite an indepedant investigation to put these issues to bed...

Sure, that's why one was appointed to investigate Billary trapping Lynch on the Tarmac.
Can't write a sentence without mentioning Hillary or Obama. Lol
You're a one trick pony.

You and your like minded buddy seem to be the ones that are scared. Do you have nightmares about Trump's tax returns?
This investigation could blow the entire Rump residency out of the water. Thats what YOU get for electing a man who has no phyucking idea of what he is doing.

The bottom line is if the President had nothing to hide he would invite an indepedant investigation to put these issues to bed...

Sure, that's why one was appointed to investigate Billary trapping Lynch on the Tarmac.
Can't write a sentence without mentioning Hillary or Obama. Lol
You're a one trick pony.

You folks NEVER like it when your hypocrisy is revealed, I get it.

So your response to the current topic is an attempt to deflect to a totally irrelevant event...lol.
Do yourself a favor and stop calling your superiors "kid " until you are adult enough to directly address the topic at hand...

This investigation could blow the entire Rump residency out of the water. Thats what YOU get for electing a man who has no phyucking idea of what he is doing.

In your dreams.

Forum List

Back