What An Honorable President Would Say

The bottom line is if the President had nothing to hide he would invite an indepedant investigation to put these issues to bed...

Sure, that's why one was appointed to investigate Billary trapping Lynch on the Tarmac.
So your response to the current topic is an attempt to deflect to a totally irrelevant event...lol.
Do yourself a favor and stop calling your superiors "kid " until you are adult enough to directly address the topic at hand...

I'll own you too kid, you aren't up to any of this. You, like all Lefty's detest when your hypocrisy is revealed. The OP made a statement, and the tried to ward of all discussion but that which he wanted. Only stupid Liberals like you think that that is a good strategy ;)

The bottom line is if the President had nothing to hide he would invite an indepedant investigation to put these issues to bed...

Sure, that's why one was appointed to investigate Billary trapping Lynch on the Tarmac.
So your response to the current topic is an attempt to deflect to a totally irrelevant event...lol.
Do yourself a favor and stop calling your superiors "kid " until you are adult enough to directly address the topic at hand...

As an aside I'll be happy to bust your chops when you (like in this post) reveal an inability to even understand the most basic of ideas.

One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
You should change your name to TOO SCARED. Oh there will be investigations into the Trump Putin connection your worst nightmare will come true.

You and your like minded buddy seem to be the ones that are scared. Do you have nightmares about Trump's tax returns?
This investigation could blow the entire Rump residency out of the water. Thats what YOU get for electing a man who has no phyucking idea of what he is doing.

In your dreams.
Isn't it strange that no one in the Trump administration met with the English, French, Chinese, Indians, Germans, Australians? Only the Russians, and then lied about it.

I'll own you too kid, you aren't up to any of this. You, like all Lefty's detest when your hypocrisy is revealed. The OP made a statement, and the tried to ward of all discussion but that which he wanted. Only stupid Liberals like you think that that is a good strategy ;)
Is it a good strategy to lie to Congress, or is that just fine with you?

So you aren't intellectually capable of directly addressing or rebutting the o.p.
Seems you can't even "own" a logical and pertinent chain of thought...you won't be owning anyone.

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
You should change your name to TOO SCARED. Oh there will be investigations into the Trump Putin connection your worst nightmare will come true.

You and your like minded buddy seem to be the ones that are scared. Do you have nightmares about Trump's tax returns?
This investigation could blow the entire Rump residency out of the water. Thats what YOU get for electing a man who has no phyucking idea of what he is doing.

In your dreams.
Isn't it strange that no one in the Trump administration met with the English, French, Chinese, Indians, Germans, Australians? Only the Russians, and then lied about it.

You are joking, right?

He's new to the board and apparently new to forming a logical pertinent response...

Unlike you kid I want to see all the evidence, hearsay is only enough for children and emotionally stunted liberals.

So you aren't intellectually capable of directly addressing or rebutting the o.p.
Seems you can't even "own" a logical and pertinent chain of thought...you won't be owning anyone.

You really aren't a bright guy :) When there is something more than a false premise to "comment" on I will. Unlike you children I don't deal in hypotheticals.

You really aren't a bright guy :) When there is something more than a false premise to "comment" on I will. Unlike you children I don't deal in hypotheticals.
Is lying to Congress a "false premise"?

You can keep your doctor?
I did not have sex with that woman?
If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance?
I never emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server and I never even knew about it?
The United States does not negotiate with Terrorists nor pays ransom for hostages?

I never emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server and I never even knew about it?
The United States does not negotiate with Terrorists nor pays ransom for hostages?
How does that compare to 100 Trump lies in 30 days? Obama ran the most ethical Presidency in our lifetimes.

Unlike you kid I want to see all the evidence, hearsay is only enough for children and emotionally stunted liberals.
No one will have you post a link to the Intelligence agencies using only "hearsay" as their sole purpose for their positions...also, intelligent folk also understand that "hearsay evidence" is used as a legal procedure in U.S. Courts and not in intelligence gathering...
Like I said...you aren't intelligent enough to be owning anyone, newbie.

LOL, this is why I dislike youth, it makes you look at everything through your emotions and it makes you look stupid. You look at things through partisan eyes and simply accept everything the Left and the Media says is going on. Me? Maturity demands that someone, anyone, wait for the truth to be revealed by the evidence. You can present NO evidence of guilt, only hearsay and innuendo.

How does that compare to 100 Trump lies in 30 days? Obama ran the most ethical Presidency in our lifetimes.
it's another attempt to deflect...

LOL, this is why I dislike youth, it makes you look at everything through your emotions and it makes you look stupid. You look at things through partisan eyes and simply accept everything the Left and the Media says is going on. Me? Maturity demands that someone, anyone, wait for the truth to be revealed by the evidence. You can present NO evidence of guilt, only hearsay and innuendo.
What if we start with lying to Congress?

No one will have you post a link to the Intelligence agencies using only "hearsay" as their sole purpose for their positions...also, intelligent folk also understand that "hearsay evidence" is used as a legal procedure in U.S. Courts and not in intelligence gathering...

Kid you don't have any evidence from any "intelligence agencies", you have an article and Hillary SAYING that they all agree. Take your emotions out of all of this and grow up.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

He should tell you fascists to blow him.

NEVER negotiate with terrorists, and you democrats are indeed terrorists.

Stick around kid, you'll get spanked in due time.

Stop with the attempts at witty replies to mask the fact that you have no intellectual batteries in order to directly rebut the topic at hand...

Forum List

Back