What An Honorable President Would Say

So your response to the current topic is an attempt to deflect to a totally irrelevant event...lol.
Do yourself a favor and stop calling your superiors "kid " until you are adult enough to directly address the topic at hand...

I'll own you too kid, you aren't up to any of this. You, like all Lefty's detest when your hypocrisy is revealed. The OP made a statement, and the tried to ward of all discussion but that which he wanted. Only stupid Liberals like you think that that is a good strategy ;)
Is it a good strategy to lie to Congress, or is that just fine with you?

Unlike you kid I want to see all the evidence, hearsay is only enough for children and emotionally stunted liberals.
No one will have you post a link to the Intelligence agencies using only "hearsay" as their sole purpose for their positions...also, intelligent folk also understand that "hearsay evidence" is used as a legal procedure in U.S. Courts and not in intelligence gathering...
Like I said...you aren't intelligent enough to be owning anyone, newbie.

Kid you don't have any evidence from any "intelligence agencies", you have an article and Hillary SAYING that they all agree. Take your emotions out of all of this and grow up.
Just chill out partner, and dont rush anything. It will all come to the forefront before you know it.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.

He should tell you fascists to blow him.

NEVER negotiate with terrorists, and you democrats are indeed terrorists.
Nice to hear what scum buckets think of their fellow Americans.

So your response to the current topic is an attempt to deflect to a totally irrelevant event...lol.
Do yourself a favor and stop calling your superiors "kid " until you are adult enough to directly address the topic at hand...

I'll own you too kid, you aren't up to any of this. You, like all Lefty's detest when your hypocrisy is revealed. The OP made a statement, and the tried to ward of all discussion but that which he wanted. Only stupid Liberals like you think that that is a good strategy ;)

Unlike you kid I want to see all the evidence, hearsay is only enough for children and emotionally stunted liberals.
No one will have you post a link to the Intelligence agencies using only "hearsay" as their sole purpose for their positions...also, intelligent folk also understand that "hearsay evidence" is used as a legal procedure in U.S. Courts and not in intelligence gathering...

Stick around kid, you'll get spanked in due time.
I "may" get spanked, but we both know you don't have what it takes to do the spanking...now try to get on topic, oh yeah, you have nothing.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.
Another leftist traitor sounds off. You assclowns are running out of ammo. You might have to get a job.

You can keep your doctor?
I did not have sex with that woman?
If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance?
I never emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server and I never even knew about it?
The United States does not negotiate with Terrorists nor pays ransom for hostages?
How does that compare to 100 Trump lies in 30 days? Obama ran the most ethical Presidency in our lifetimes.
Fake news.

Kid you don't have any evidence from any "intelligence agencies", you have an article and Hillary SAYING that they all agree. Take your emotions out of all of this and grow up.
Stop trying to make yourself sound intelligent and just mimic the sounds you have been trained to mimic..."fake news..."

The obvious thing for Trump to say to libtards is "go fuck yourself". If he wants...I'll say it for him.

Real Quotes

I never emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server and I never even knew about it?
The United States does not negotiate with Terrorists nor pays ransom for hostages?
How does that compare to 100 Trump lies in 30 days? Obama ran the most ethical Presidency in our lifetimes.
Fake news.

Not a single member of the Obama administration resigned in disgrace. We are about to have 2 in the Trump administration, one a month Trump.

The obvious thing for Trump to say to libtards is "go fuck yourself". If he wants...I'll say it for him.
There will still be investigations whether you like it or not

Again kid, you posted an article that SAYS 17 Agencies have stated that they did it, but you've seen a shred of proof. You are quite the intelligent one child.
Proof will soon come from Congressional and independent investigations. Hang on, its going to be a bumpy ride

LOL, sure thing child.

Oh indeed. The GOP controlled Congress is going to make investigating this non-issue their top priority...right after they hold the Impeachment hearing to appease the SJW Sore LoserXyrs for hiLIARY's Epic Loss.
Why is this a non issue? Maybe you are afraid of what will come out

Ah, so you've adopted the Guilty Until Proven Innocent standard.

To which the only proper response is: Hell No and Fuck Off.
You left a trace of Trump's cum on your chin. Better clean it off.

Putin hasn't given him permission yet...

The hillary panty-sniffers are out tonight.

Sessions is not going to resign and Flynn should not have been asked to resign.

No laws were broken.

Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying Broke Laws and so did Lynch, Holder and Lois Lerner

But Dems have no ethics, in fact moral corruption is a virtue for a Dem.

Trump ball jugglers are on the clock...

You can say it until you're blue in the face but the American people want to see them. They could tell us a lot what Trump doesn't want us to know which is why you're scared he'll be forced to release them.

I am an American and I am not afraid in the least if Trump was forced to release his tax records. There are millions just like me that consider his tax records irrelevant.
One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
What an honorable citizen would say:

As there is no evidence that the Russian's hacked the election, it's time to quite wasting time on Fake News.
No evidence? Lol

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Hello... anyone in there?
No, it was a conclusion based on what they thought, No hard evidence was ever presented. It was politically motivated, the CIA doesn't typically make press releases.
The problem with your attempt at logic is that it is stupid...lol.
The intelligence agencies based their assessments on multiple sources of information both human and data...
yet without any sources you claim that all 17 agencies colluded to lie on trump and that it is politically motivated...
Don't worry, no one will ask for proof of your lunacy...
My link is proof moron. Do you want me to conduct my own investigation? Interview trump and Putin?
I claimed intelligence agencies colluded to lie about Trump? You didn't really say that.
You need professional help.

Sure, an article that claims 17 agencies said it....and yet none of them has showed you a thing , not one shred of evidence. You are a bright one, aren't you?
You obviously know nothing about how intelligence works. They can't betray their sources or the technology used to discover Russia was behind the hacking. I'll take the word of our nonpartisan heroes in the intelligence community. You take the word of a confirmed pathological liar.

Sessions is not going to resign and Flynn should not have been asked to resign.

No laws were broken.

Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying Broke Laws and so did Lynch, Holder and Lois Lerner

But Dems have no ethics, in fact moral corruption is a virtue for a Dem.
Your partisan idiocy is beyond measure. You don't even know why Trump was forced to ask for Flynn's resignation.

Trump ball jugglers are on the clock...
Take a big o whiff leftist traitor.

One question, would tax records be irrelevant if Bill Clintonn Or Obama, or Hillary would have refused to release them? We are entitled to know EVERYTHING we can about a candidate for the presidency

The election is over, you lost, get over it.
You should change your name to TOO SCARED. Oh there will be investigations into the Trump Putin connection your worst nightmare will come true.

You and your like minded buddy seem to be the ones that are scared. Do you have nightmares about Trump's tax returns?
This investigation could blow the entire Rump residency out of the water. Thats what YOU get for electing a man who has no phyucking idea of what he is doing.

In your dreams.
No in your nightmares.
There's no question Trump is dirty. It's just a matter of degree.

Forum List

Back