What An Honorable President Would Say

I'm predicting trollish deflecting responses by the Trumpies.
Prove me wrong.

LOL, this is atypical, albeit unintelligent tactic of the Left, make a statement and then try and control the narrative. Sorry punk, intelligent people want to see proof before deciding on guilt or innocence. Notice I said "intelligent", not Liberal.
So you can't address the Op and what an honorable president would do. Noted. You're scared shitless.

You can't "scare" me kid. As I said, intelligent people wait for the proof, lying partisan hacks make up their minds before they see any, and then try and control the narrative. Your cognitive abilities leave much to be desired son.
Your cowardice in not addressing what Trump should do is noted again.
My thread is about how Trump should call for investigations to find the whole truth but since he won't makes him look guilty.
Do you need a hooked on phonics course?

The election was not hacked this is a foolish statement that tries to imply that Russia somehow hacked into voting machines and changed votes. The DNC and John Podesta were hacked I have no problem with an investigation into who did that and how though it wouldn't take much effort to do if you use password for your password as Podesta was supposed to have done.

White House lawyers order Trump team to preserve Russian hacking evidence
That has nothing to do with what I posted your simply reposting old speculation and news.

The election was not hacked this is a foolish statement that tries to imply that Russia somehow hacked into voting machines and changed votes. The DNC and John Podesta were hacked I have no problem with an investigation into who did that and how though it wouldn't take much effort to do if you use password for your password as Podesta was supposed to have done.

That has nothing to do with what I posted your simply reposting old speculation and news.
you said the election wasn't hacked. You lied and I proved it with my link.
You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?

Do alleged "reasonable " people understand that Trump was audited by Obama's crooked IRS just like every high profile republican for the last eight freaking years? Are "reasonable" people aware that there are no allegations that the U.S. elections were impacted by the Russian hacking that goes on every freaking day just like U.S. hacking? Are reasonable people aware that nobody in "justice" or what ever passes for "intelligence" these days even alleges that there was a connection between the Russians and Trump's campaign? As a matter of fact it seems that democrats are desperate to malign A.G. Sessions before he launches into an investigation of Hillary's involvement in the Russian purchase of uranium sites.

You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?[/
There are congressional investigations from both chambers of congress happening and Trumps tax returns are irrelevant. What I understand is your like a dog chasing its own tail on this you will keep trying to grab it no matter what. So like I have told others whatever gets you through the day.

Do alleged "reasonable " people understand that Trump was audited by Obama's crooked IRS just like every high profile republican for the last eight freaking years? Are "reasonable" people aware that there are no allegations that the U.S. elections were impacted by the Russian hacking that goes on every freaking day just like U.S. hacking and are reasonable people aware that nobody in "justice" or what ever passes for "intelligence" these days even alleges that there was a connection between the Russians and Trump's campaign? As a matter of fact it seems that democrats are desperate to malign A.G. Sessions before he launches into an investigation of Hillary's involvement in the Russian purchase of uranium sites.
Oh... so this is about Hillary. Lmao
So the stolen emails by Russia that they leaked to help Trump didn't affect the election?
Didn't poison people's minds?
We have no idea if they were accurate or manipulated.
Like Putin wouldn't be so low. Lol

I love you deflect to Obama because you don't have the integrity to call for Trump's tax returns.

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.
Now I'll take your questions.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.
I'm still not sure what we're investigating. 16 intelligence/IT agencies agree Russians hacked into the DNC and Podesta e-mails and gave the spoils to Wikileaks. Even the President seems to have grudgingly accepted it. It's done. We imposed sanctions. But that wasn't enough. Flynn has already been thrown under the bus -- for what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure not buying the "official" story out there. Now we're going after Sessions for WHAT? Meeting with an ambassador as a member of the Armed Service Committee and then answering a question in the confirmation hearings with the wrong understanding of what they were asking?
Will people try to get a grip here? It is worse than a witch hunt!
I could be wrong, but as much as I dislike Trump, this is not sound thinking, imo.

You obviously don't understand what the Op is about. Shouldn't Trump call for investigations to find out the truth AND release his tax returns to show he's not involved with Russia?[/
There are congressional investigations from both chambers of congress happening and Trumps tax returns are irrelevant. What I understand is your like a dog chasing its own tail on this you will keep trying to grab it no matter what. So like I have told others whatever gets you through the day.
since you don't know how to post I think you said Trump's tax returns aren't relevant.
Hilarious. It will tell us a lot about Trump we don't know and why he's been petrified to release them..

President Trump: WE need to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking our election. I'm calling for extensive investigations to find the truth.
Since the allegations against me are untrue, im going to release my tax returns to show I have no business with Moscow.

Sooooo obvious we don't have an honorable president and the fact he won't say ANY of this makes him look very very suspicious.
I'm still not sure what we're investigating. 16 intelligence/IT agencies agree Russians hacked into the DNC and Podesta e-mails and gave the spoils to Wikileaks. Even the President seems to have grudgingly accepted it. It's done. We imposed sanctions. But that wasn't enough. Flynn has already been thrown under the bus -- for what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure not buying the "official" story out there. Now we're going after Sessions for WHAT? Meeting with an ambassador as a member of the Armed Service Committee and then answering a question in the confirmation hearings with the wrong understanding of what they were asking?
I could be wrong, but as much as I dislike Trump, this is not sound thinking, imo.
Lady. You really need to pick up a newspaper.

When more than innuendo, opinion and wishes are revealed, there is nothing to investigate. Notice that absolutely no one has gone on record and provide any real evidence? Just the media saying unnamed sources say such and such. I hate to break it to you, no agency investigates rumors. Do Democrats really want their own Bengahzi? Keep it up and Trump gets stronger, more Republicans get elected to Congress and governorships. You snowflakes need to pull your heads out of each other's asses.

When more than innuendo, opinion and wishes are revealed, there is nothing to investigate. Notice that absolutely no one has gone on record and provide any real evidence? Just the media saying unnamed sources say such and such. I hate to break it to you, no agency investigates rumors. Do Democrats really want their own Bengahzi? Keep it up and Trump gets stronger, more Republicans get elected to Congress and governorships. You snowflakes need to pull your heads out of each other's asses.
our intelligence agencies have stated Russia hacked our election in order to help Trump and hurt Hillary.
You really don't know this?

Prove me wrong.

LOL, this is atypical, albeit unintelligent tactic of the Left, make a statement and then try and control the narrative. Sorry punk, intelligent people want to see proof before deciding on guilt or innocence. Notice I said "intelligent", not Liberal.

Bingo! The left are incapable because they are used to surrendering critical thought and depend on government and media to tell them what to believe. The OP is living proof. He needs to change his screen name to Gullible.

I've read it. I'm not buying it, yet.

Prove me wrong.

Bingo! The left are incapable because they are used to surrendering critical thought and depend on government and media to tell them what to believe. The OP is living proof. He needs to change his screen name to Gullible.
Thanks for admitting not only the president isn't honorable but you match him in spades in this area.

our intelligence agencies have stated Russia hacked our election in order to help Trump and hurt Hillary.

I know the left and media keep making the claim. I've yet to see a single intelligence person go on record and provide a single piece of evidence. If you want to appear "reasonable" you might try using some critical thinking and seek actual proof over innuendo. You're being played son.

I've read it. I'm not buying it, yet.
So it's not the least bit suspicious to you how Trump throws wet kisses to a murderous thug?
No critical thinking skills?

I know the left and media keep making the claim. I've yet to see a single intelligence person go on record and provide a single piece of evidence. If you want to appear "reasonable" you might try using some critical thinking and seek actual proof over innuendo. You're being played son.
No it's not the left making this claim.
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

It's amazing how little you know. ... yet you keep on posting proving it daily.

Prove me wrong.

Thanks for admitting not only the president isn't honorable but you match him in spades in this area.

Whatever you say Gullible. :laugh:

Do alleged "reasonable " people understand that Trump was audited by Obama's crooked IRS just like every high profile republican for the last eight freaking years? Are "reasonable" people aware that there are no allegations that the U.S. elections were impacted by the Russian hacking that goes on every freaking day just like U.S. hacking? Are reasonable people aware that nobody in "justice" or what ever passes for "intelligence" these days even alleges that there was a connection between the Russians and Trump's campaign? As a matter of fact it seems that democrats are desperate to malign A.G. Sessions before he launches into an investigation of Hillary's involvement in the Russian purchase of uranium sites.

You really wear the tinfoil hat.

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium" in the US

Forum List

Back