What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

The fact that this entire forum is very quiet shows that the Trumpers have zero case.
No, we have better things to do than listen to what is a foregone conclusion. Meaning that you lose again.

Isn't it your political cult that lost? You sound like a salty loser projecting his insecurities upon everybody else. What else is new?
You stupid fuck. This case is a foregone conclusion. You’ve already lost. Seems like you’re an idiot. Nothing new there.
This trial isn't about losing. It's about exposing the traitors to this country within the GOP. We have confirmed who they are. It was always known they wouldn't convict. But now they were brought out into the open. That's what was won. They will be labeled forever.

Exposing traitors by violating the Constitution? All that does is expose the stupidity of the Leftists.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.
Too much evidence against Trump. He's guilty as hell. What was especially striking, is the fact that the defense was complaining about a lack of evidence, yet, when Raskin invited Trump to testify to clear his name, the lawyers said no. LOl! The prosecution reserves the right to present their evidence in the absence of the very witness that can supply the evidence. Trump and his dunce team of lawyers gave themselves away;

If there's so much evidence, why did the impeachment managers resort to using falsified evidence?

There was no falsified evidence. That's something you made up in your head.

The impeachment managers used an edited video as their number one piece of evidence: the "goods" as they called it.

"Edited video?" You mean added video not seen before don't you?

Last edited:
The fact that this entire forum is very quiet shows that the Trumpers have zero case.
No, we have better things to do than listen to what is a foregone conclusion. Meaning that you lose again.

Isn't it your political cult that lost? You sound like a salty loser projecting his insecurities upon everybody else. What else is new?
You stupid fuck. This case is a foregone conclusion. You’ve already lost. Seems like you’re an idiot. Nothing new there.
This trial isn't about losing. It's about exposing the traitors to this country within the GOP. We have confirmed who they are. It was always known they wouldn't convict. But now they were brought out into the open. That's what was won. They will be labeled forever.

Exposing traitors by violating the Constitution? All that does is expose the stupidity of the Leftists.

But you don't call them 'traitors' at all, do you?

You call them traitors because you disagree with their politics.

That's not an argument. It's a rant. Try again. You're still losing.

Attacking the Capitol, causing the death of five individuals, chanting to hang Mike Pence and put a bullet in Nancy Pelosi's head is an attack on this country. That's not politics. That's an attack from terrorists. Period! Try again. You're still losing.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

Too much evidence against Trump. He's guilty as hell. What was especially striking, is the fact that the defense was complaining about a lack of evidence, yet, when Raskin invited Trump to testify to clear his name, the lawyers said no. LOl! The prosecution reserves the right to present their evidence in the absence of the very witness that can supply the evidence. Trump and his dunce team of lawyers gave themselves away;

If there's so much evidence, why did the impeachment managers resort to using falsified evidence?

The impeachment managers used an edited video as their number one piece of evidence: the "goods" as they called it.

"Edited video?" You mean added video not see before don't you?

No, I mean edited video. The impeachment managers introduced false evidence.

Okay coward, don't get lost just because you are losing this argument. Lol!

You haven't proven it to be false. We are waiting.

You aren't saying or arguing anything. You're still losing. I'm losing my patience with you already. Present to us the falsified evidence, and make sure it comes from a documented source for its authenticity, or you are just lying here on this forum.

Daniel Goldman said this trial would have been over in thirty seconds to convict had it been a real trial. He is right.
There have also been credible predictions of a 90 to 10 vote for conviction in a secret senate ballot. Maybe Trump should have testified in how own defense after all?

It's sad, but predictable that you don't know this:

Daniel Goldman said this trial would have been over in thirty seconds to convict had it been a real trial. He is right.
There have also been credible predictions of a 90 to 10 vote for impeachment in a secret ballot. Maybe Trump should have testified in how own defense after all?
The Right said this was a joke. They were right. It was a joke on them, and it was revealing. The evidence was overwhelming and they know it. And they also know they had to run like the cowards they are by not letting Trump testify. He would have buried himself.

LOl! The defense said Trump mentioned peace one time, and fight twenty times. The defense isn't hiding that. They don't need to. Trumps own rhetoric to fight twenty times, never give up, never concede, then never stopping the riot, is indisputable evidence of an insurrection to riot as terrorists, and that's what they did.

The only thing I saw from your video was on January 12th, Trump calling for peace. That's six days after he did nothing about the terrorist attack. Your video is worth about two buckets of shit. Try again.

Last edited:

LOl! The defense said Trump mentioned peace one time, and fight twenty times. The defense isn't hiding that. They don't need to. Trumps own rhetoric to fight twenty times, never give up, never concede, then never stopping the riot, is indisputable evidence of an insurrection to riot as terrorists, and that's what they did.

They edited the video. You must now admit the impeachment managers lied.

You must have cognitive problems? The defense did not deny Trump said peace one time in the speech. Are you okay?

And by the way, saying peace one time, fight twenty, and doing nothing about this terrorist attack says absolutely zero for his defense. Get a fucking clue. You're still losing.

You must have cognitive problems? The defense did not deny Trump said peace one time in the speech. Are you okay?

And by the way, saying peace one time, fight twenty, and doing nothing about this terrorist attack says absolutely zero for his defense. Get a fucking clue. You're still losing.

The impeachment managers used falsified evidence. There's no way out of this, for you.

I call them traitors because they were incited into an insurrection of our nation's Capitol building over butthurt due to losing a fair election and causing vandalism, violence and even death. All because they couldn't deal with the result of a legit election. Here's a middle finger in your face. :fu:

The only thing this election result shows this far is that most of us 'real Americans' don't like you Cult45 pissants very much. So, kindly, with as much unity as I can stomach, go fuck yourselves.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back