What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Only the Leftist nutjobs believe political polls. Wishful thinking much?

What number do you wish it is? Since you know that mine is not true you must have one. What is it?
This guy is lost and off kilter. He'll be done soon. Guarantee it. He's trying desperately to cling to some nonsense video that he think was edited, but, lol, the video was six days after the attack that Trump said "peace." :auiqs.jpg:Like saying that after the fact is some how going to help. :auiqs.jpg:

The fact that this entire forum is very quiet shows that the Trumpers have zero case.
No, we have better things to do than listen to what is a foregone conclusion. Meaning that you lose again.

Isn't it your political cult that lost? You sound like a salty loser projecting his insecurities upon everybody else. What else is new?
You stupid fuck. This case is a foregone conclusion. You’ve already lost. Seems like you’re an idiot. Nothing new there.
This trial isn't about losing. It's about exposing the traitors to this country within the GOP. We have confirmed who they are. It was always known they wouldn't convict. But now they were brought out into the open. That's what was won. They will be labeled forever.

Exposing traitors by violating the Constitution? All that does is expose the stupidity of the Leftists.

But you don't call them 'traitors' at all, do you?

You call them traitors because you disagree with their politics.

I call them traitors because they were incited into an insurrection of our nation's Capitol building over butthurt due to losing a fair election and causing vandalism, violence and even death. All because they couldn't deal with the result of a legit election. Here's a middle finger in your face. :fu:

The only thing this election result shows this far is that most of us 'real Americans' don't like you Cult45 pissants very much. So, kindly, with as much unity as I can stomach, go fuck yourselves.

Were you saying that during the George Floyd riots last year?

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.
Too much evidence against Trump. He's guilty as hell. What was especially striking, is the fact that the defense was complaining about a lack of evidence, yet, when Raskin invited Trump to testify to clear his name, the lawyers said no. LOl! The prosecution reserves the right to present their evidence in the absence of the very witness that can supply the evidence. Trump and his dunce team of lawyers gave themselves away;

If there's so much evidence, why did the impeachment managers resort to using falsified evidence?

There was no falsified evidence. That's something you made up in your head.

The impeachment managers used an edited video as their number one piece of evidence: the "goods" as they called it.

"Edited video?" You mean added video not see before don't you?

No, I mean edited video. The impeachment managers introduced false evidence.

You haven't proven it to be false. We are waiting.

It's sad, but predictable that you don't know this:

LOl! The defense said Trump mentioned peace one time, and fight twenty times. The defense isn't hiding that. They don't need to. Trumps own rhetoric to fight twenty times, never give up, never concede, then never stopping the riot, is indisputable evidence of an insurrection to riot as terrorists, and that's what they did.

They edited the video. You must now admit the impeachment managers lied.

You must have cognitive problems? The defense did not deny Trump said peace one time in the speech. Are you okay?

And by the way, saying peace one time, fight twenty, and doing nothing about this terrorist attack says absolutely zero for his defense. Get a fucking clue. You're still losing.

The impeachment managers used falsified evidence. There's no way out of this, for you.

Dude, are you familiar with cognitive reasoning? You were asked to present falsified evidence a bunch of posts ago. Get busy. You have only presented a video of Trump mentioning the word "peace" six days after the attack. Understand something, you are saying nothing, and you are not debating anything intelligently, because you are not applying cognitive reasoning. You are just repeating the same thing that tells us nothing. Get out of here if you can't present something intelligent and with substance.

The fact that this entire forum is very quiet shows that the Trumpers have zero case.
No, we have better things to do than listen to what is a foregone conclusion. Meaning that you lose again.

Isn't it your political cult that lost? You sound like a salty loser projecting his insecurities upon everybody else. What else is new?
You stupid fuck. This case is a foregone conclusion. You’ve already lost. Seems like you’re an idiot. Nothing new there.
This trial isn't about losing. It's about exposing the traitors to this country within the GOP. We have confirmed who they are. It was always known they wouldn't convict. But now they were brought out into the open. That's what was won. They will be labeled forever.

Exposing traitors by violating the Constitution? All that does is expose the stupidity of the Leftists.

I call them traitors because they were incited into an insurrection of our nation's Capitol building over butthurt due to losing a fair election and causing vandalism, violence and even death. All because they couldn't deal with the result of a legit election. Here's a middle finger in your face. :fu:

The only thing this election result shows this far is that most of us 'real Americans' don't like you Cult45 pissants very much. So, kindly, with as much unity as I can stomach, go fuck yourselves.

Your whataboutism is for cowards. Try something better. The protesters for George Floyd didn't kill five people at the Capitol.

What number do you wish it is? Since you know that mine is not true you must have one. What is it?
This guy is lost and off kilter. He'll be done soon. Guarantee it. He's trying desperately to cling to some nonsense video that he think was edited, but, lol, the video was six days after the attack that Trump said "peace." :auiqs.jpg:Like saying that after the fact is some how going to help. :auiqs.jpg:

You're sticking with your lie that the video wasn't edited?

You're sticking with your lie that the video wasn't edited?
Okay thanks, you aren't intelligent enough to debate here. Do yourself a favor and watch your own video and pay attention to the date when Trump mentioned "peace." If you can't do that, you have no business here. You aren't smart enough to engage cognitively.

Whataboutism. The only tool in a Cult45 c*nt's toolbox. When do you people break through your political conditioning enough to process reality? Hey genius: we're talking about your shitty excuse of a *pResident you support inciting an equally shitty, loser, Insurrection on the Capitol.

Try to keep up.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

Too much evidence against Trump. He's guilty as hell. What was especially striking, is the fact that the defense was complaining about a lack of evidence, yet, when Raskin invited Trump to testify to clear his name, the lawyers said no. LOl! The prosecution reserves the right to present their evidence in the absence of the very witness that can supply the evidence. Trump and his dunce team of lawyers gave themselves away;

If there's so much evidence, why did the impeachment managers resort to using falsified evidence?

The impeachment managers used an edited video as their number one piece of evidence: the "goods" as they called it.

LOl! The defense said Trump mentioned peace one time, and fight twenty times. The defense isn't hiding that. They don't need to. Trumps own rhetoric to fight twenty times, never give up, never concede, then never stopping the riot, is indisputable evidence of an insurrection to riot as terrorists, and that's what they did.

Typical stupidity. No lying here at all. The video in question, the main video shown over and over again by the House Managers, was just over 13 minutes long and featured mostly scenes of the riot itself, including violent mob scenes not before made public. It was overwhelmingly not about Trump’s speech at all. Trump’s speech was around an hour long, so it was obvious to all that the parts about his speech were edited — and only there to give a flavor for what he had been saying generally and how the crowd subsequently reacted.

Moreover, the House Managers discussed numerous times Trump’s many months of false claims and incitements, his more recent outrageous conduct and nonsense claims after he lost.

They also explicitly discussed his tweets that eventually called for his violent thugs to “remain peaceful.”

Of course they were already anything but peaceful by that time and Trump knew it. Trump masterfully brought this particular crowd together in order to break up the reading of the already confirmed electoral votes, which is what they accomplished. Trump was all along trying to stay in power by any means. Jan. 6th was just his final absurd and dangerous throw of the dice.

Trump was the singular individual responsible for the deaths that occurred. For everything that occurred. Nothing like it could have occurred without him.

This is what I was thinking as I listened to the president’s defense lawyers make their petty arguments.

In another key moment, Senator Bernie Sanders asked if Mr. Trump had actually won the election. Impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett said it was clear Mr. Trump had lost the election, but van der Veen dodged, saying "in my judgment ... Who asked that?" Sanders answered "I did" and van der Veen responded "my judgment is irrelevant."

Sanders then said from his desk: "You represent the president of the United States!"

Last edited:

Typical stupidity. No lying here at all. The video in question, the main video shown over and over again by the House Managers, was just over 13 minutes long and featured mostly scenes of the riot itself, including violent mob scenes not before made public. It was overwhelmingly not about Trump’s speech at all. Trump’s speech was around an hour long, so it was obvious to all that the parts about his speech were edited — and only there to give a flavor for what he had been saying generally and how the crowd subsequently reacted.

Moreover, the House Managers discussed numerous times Trump’s many months of false claims and incitements, his more recent outrageous conduct and nonsense claims after he lost.

They also explicitly discussed his tweets that eventually called for his violent thugs to “remain peaceful.”

Of course they were already anything but peaceful by that time and Trump knew it. Trump masterfully brought this particular crowd together in order to break up the reading of the already confirmed electoral votes, which is what they accomplished. Trump was all along trying to stay in power by any means. Jan. 6th was just his final absurd and dangerous throw of the dice.

Trump was the singular individual responsible for the deaths that occurred. For everything that occurred. Nothing like it could have occurred without him.

This is what I was thinking as I listened to the president’s defense lawyers make their petty arguments.

In another key moment, Senator Bernie Sanders asked if Mr. Trump had actually won the election. Impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett said it was clear Mr. Trump had lost the election, but van der Veen dodged, saying "in my judgment ... Who asked that?" Sanders answered "I did" and van der Veen responded "my judgment is irrelevant."

Sanders then said from his desk: "You represent the president of the United States!"

If you are a Trump toadie, and you still support this piece of stinking garbage after these new revelations, you stink more than Trump. It says more about how pathetic you are than the garbage you voted for.

Trump had no intention in calling off the rioters. Damn him to hell.

He manufactured that lie out of thin air. These folks are beyond pathetic.

I told you this coward Kelsoe would run out of gas, because gas is all he had.

I can't even say that their arguments rose to the level of weak. More like ridiculous with no merit.

Oh, pipe down you moron. You're embarrassing yourself.
Are you naturally this stupid? This case is a foregone conclusion you moron. Trump will be exonerated again and you’ll throw a hissyfit. Again. Seems you’re the he embarrassment thinking this isn’t already decided. Now STFU asshole.

Wrong asshole. You forget Mike Lee called you assholes out right there for falsifying evidence and those morons had to admit they did and withdrew it. In the real world that mean so automatic acquittal. Moron.

The only ones labeled are the Dem idiots who falsified evidence, showed edited videos and generally made asses of themselves on national television. So of course you love them.

Whataboutism. The only tool in a Cult45 c*nt's toolbox. When do you people break through your political conditioning enough to process reality? Hey genius: we're talking about your shitty excuse of a *pResident you support inciting an equally shitty, loser, Insurrection on the Capitol.

Try to keep up.

HEY uneducated fucking inbred retard, your lies are pathetic. Just like you. Sorry asshole, you morons supported killing cops, burning and looting buildings and riots all year. So YOU can go fuck yourself with a serrated dildo. Reality? You’re a pussy who hides in mommy’s basement. So here’s the only response you fuckwads deserve. :ahole-1::fu:

nope, you are wrong again.

I am blaming Trump for assembling a mob to stop the steal by fighting. The next few hours presented the last chance to put Trump in the White House with that stirred up mob being the only way to stop the steal

He did not call for a mob, but for a protest. That you have to overstate your case, to support your argument, hell that you know you need to do that, shows that you know you are wrong.

I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President.

you don’t have to. who cares. 70% of Americans do not agree. And that includes the highest ranking Republican in the nation Mitch McConnel. The entire judicial system, and Vladimir Putin and the rest of the world’s leaders. The US military too. And my dog. The world does not care that you are stupid. Just don’t join a fucking insurrection and try to overturn Biden’s win. Something Q-ish us coming March 4 . We only care that you don’t do any violent stuff like that.

Now that Trump is a civilian if he thinks the election was stolen he should be suing who he thinks stole it from him.

You can thank me some day when you realize (like theQAnon Shaman) what a duped fool you’ve been staying loyal to that incompetent lying insurrectionist fascist jackass.

You are a fool if you think this is about Trump.

My point is, that if you liked the old rules so much, you should not have thrown them out the window....

I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either.
Who changed the old rules?

These same rules have been around for generations!

Big money in politics, corporate corruption, these were there since the Gilded Age! The Military Industrial Complex has been there from WWII at least! We had more and more successful elite “manufacturing of consent” in the past than we do today!

Ok, you talk of "manufacturing consent" which is a valid point, but then your supporting arguments seem to be mostly points about past issues, NOT how the consent was "manufactured". Off topic. And perhaps chosen for emotional impact, not rational discussion.

Yes, but you people have crossed a line.

When you lost the last election, and then refused to abide by the rules, thus ruining our "turn", that destroyed the system.

If even when we win, we don't get to win, then the game is no longer really a contest, but just a scam to keep the rubes from rebelling.

Your whataboutism is for cowards. Try something better. The protesters for George Floyd didn't kill five people at the Capitol.
It's all they have. They're programmed to flatly deny and change the subject when their back is against the wall.

What happened is obvious and documented. All they can do is deny, change the subject, and try to put you on the defensive.

Forum List

Back