What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Me? I condemn all the political violence of the last 5 years.

As do I. However, I specifically condemn political violence that is directly perpetuated by the President of the United States as explained by Mitch:
"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said. "And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," McConnell added.”​

Face it liar. Their is no such conspirator as high as President of the United States of America on the Democratic Party side. Yet you falsely equate TrumpQ’s political violence unleashed on members of Congress based on his lies about winning an election he lost and his attempts to undo it, to some crazed anarchists acting on their own with no ties whatsoever to any government official whatsoever.

You are an idiot and idiots make the best racists.

1. There is no evidence that Trump did any more than call for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress.

2. If you truly condemned all the political violence over the last 5 years, you would not be pretending that the one small riot in dc, is the worst of it.

3. That you bring wace into it, is just you being a wace baiting assshole. Fuck you.

I can call you names

But that and whataboutism is as far as you get.

Random rioters and looters have never tried to overthrow an election result because their side lost.

Have they?
And who says those rioters were even Dem voters. For a start Antifa is not even a true movement. There is no leader. No headquarters. No manifesto. Just a group of people calling themselves that, or in most cases, the media assigning them that nom de guerre. Several of these idiots have gone on record stating they hate the Dems just as much.

Also, I hear a lot of neocons talking about "40" people have died because of the rioting - ie alluding that these 40 people were victims of the rioters. Several of those dead - included in that number - have been rioters themselves or those taken out by righties. It's a two way street.

What a load of crap.

Obviously a reply from somebody who has carried out zero research...

What do you want to know that you do not already know?

You know that Antifa is real. That it is cell organization. That it is a violent and criminal political organization.

Do you want a list of the dead people? Ask the people who use that number. I'm sure the list has been composed.

Oh and I am not a neocon. I am a paleoconservative.

Anyone who wasted their time watching that bullshit has my sympathy. Likewise for anyone who actually thought it was going to turn out differently than it did. Democrats and the media made total assholes of themselves. The only useful information that came out of the whole debacle was the Rs that voted for conviction. Those people have no place in the political world, especially as half assed ;lobbyists, which is what most of them are no doubt dreaming of becoming.

I can call you names

Random rioters and looters have never tried to overthrow an election result because their side lost.

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I got as far as... "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20."

... what does protesting after he was sworn in have to do with storming the Capitol to prevent the election from being certified?

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I got as far as... "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20."

... what does protesting after he was sworn in have to do with storming the Capitol to prevent the election from being certified?

The riots took place (started?) on 20 Jan. Don't you have a problem with that?

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I condemn any riots but again, what you posted occurred after he was president. Whereas you claimed they tried to overthrow the election results. They didn't. Nor could they since he was already president.

You know that Antifa is real. That it is cell organization. That it is a violent and criminal political organization.

Do you want a list of the dead people? Ask the people who use that number. I'm sure the list has been composed.
I have seen the list. A few rioters on there.
Who runs Antifa? Where are its headquarters? Who is its spokesperson? What is its goal?

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.

Who runs Antifa? Where are its headquarters? Who is its spokesperson? What is its goal?

1 So? Some of the rioters died. What do you think that proves?

2. Good questions. If the FBI was not riddled with democratic party partisans, maybe they would have investigated and found out.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I condemn any riots but again, what you posted occurred after he was president. Whereas you claimed they tried to overthrow the election results. They didn't. Nor could they since he was already president.

It happened in inauguration day. Why are you defending insurrection?

Why are you defending insurrection?

The only worthless Americans defending insurrection as political policy are those lawless hater types that still support the Insurrectionist in Chief.

MITCH made the case and explained it to his fellow conservatives. ... So I don’t have to.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said on the floor of the Senate ..

And TrumpQ is hiding in cold sweaty fear
of a real Conservative leader with some real policsl power in a real role in the real affairs of American government.

And you and Correll are going bonkers with a false equivalence diversion to some lowlife scum rioters a mile abd a half from the US CAPITOL with no connection to the Political Party members you hate.,

Why are you defending insurrection?

The only worthless Americans defending insurrection as political policy are those lawless hater types that still support the Insurrectionist in Chief.

MITCH made the case and explained it to his fellow conservatives. ... So I don’t have to.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said on the floor of the Senate ..

And TrumpQ is hiding in cold sweaty fear
of a real Conservative leader with some real policsl power in a real role in the real affairs of American government.

And you and Correll are going bonkers with a false equivalence diversion to some lowlife scum rioters a mile abd a half from the US CAPITOL with no connection to the Political Party members you hate.,

Wild Bill kicked your ass and you know it.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with it.
thumbsup.gif

2. Good questions. If the FBI was not riddled with democratic party partisans, maybe they would have investigated and found out.
What a sad excuse. Who's been running the FBI since Trump fired Comey?

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

It happened in inauguration day. Why are you defending insurrection?
He was already president and they didn't revolt against our government. Even worse for your argument, which even you have abandoned ....

You said, "yes they have," in response to...

You said, "yes they have," but then cited an example where no, they didn't.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

The "protesting" was part of your "RESIST" movement, which was an massive attempt to prevent Trump from being able to be President.

You are a moron.

Excuse? I agreed that he asked some good questions. The FBI is the organization that should be investigating so those questions can be answered.

But they have not. That makes them incompetent.

If you want to blame the most recent director, you make your case.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

The "protesting" was part of your "RESIST" movement, which was an massive attempt to prevent Trump from being able to be President.

You are a moron.
The other person posted about people protesting after Trump's inauguration. Exactly how brain-dead are you to think those protests could prevent something which already occurred??

:cuckoo:

Excuse? I agreed that he asked some good questions. The FBI is the organization that should be investigating so those questions can be answered.

But they have not. That makes them incompetent.

If you want to blame the most recent director, you make your case.
Again, they were led by Trump's appointees since he fired Comey. That's on Trump yet here you are, moronically blaming Democrats.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.
The other person posted about people protesting after Trump's inauguration. Exactly how brain-dead are you to think those protests could prevent something which already occurred??

So, you pretending to not remember all that talk of a coup, or all the talk of "RESIST", or all that talk of not letting people think Trump being president was "normal" or that it all led to a political soft coup attempt based on known lies?

You have all the moral fiber of a crack whore.

Forum List

Back