What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

What do you want to know that you do not already know?

You know that Antifa is real. That it is cell organization. That it is a violent and criminal political organization.

Do you want a list of the dead people? Ask the people who use that number. I'm sure the list has been composed.
Oh and I am not a neocon. I am a paleoconservative.
I have seen the list. A few rioters on there.
Who runs Antifa? Where are its headquarters? Who is its spokesperson? What is its goal?

1 So? Some of the rioters died. What do you think that proves?

2. Good questions. If the FBI was not riddled with democratic party partisans, maybe they would have investigated and found out.
What a sad excuse. Who's been running the FBI since Trump fired Comey?

Excuse? I agreed that he asked some good questions. The FBI is the organization that should be investigating so those questions can be answered.

But they have not. That makes them incompetent.

If you want to blame the most recent director, you make your case.
Again, they were led by Trump's appointees since he fired Comey. That's on Trump yet here you are, moronically blaming Democrats.

:cuckoo:

Antifa has been a terrorist cell organization in this country, for decades.

The FBI is an institution, leaders come and go, the vast majority of the people remain. Those are the people that actually do shit.

If the FBI does not already have antifa infiltrated, and that seems to be teh case, then it is because the FBI has been derelict of duty for decades, though dem and republican presidents.

I can call you names

But that and whataboutism is as far as you get.

Random rioters and looters have never tried to overthrow an election result because their side lost.

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I got as far as... "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20."

... what does protesting after he was sworn in have to do with storming the Capitol to prevent the election from being certified?

Dumbass.
Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with it.
thumbsup.gif

The "protesting" was part of your "RESIST" movement, which was an massive attempt to prevent Trump from being able to be President.

You are a moron.
The other person posted about people protesting after Trump's inauguration. Exactly how brain-dead are you to think those protests could prevent something which already occurred??

So, you pretending to not remember all that talk of a coup, or all the talk of "RESIST", or all that talk of not letting people think Trump being president was "normal" or that it all led to a political soft coup attempt based on known lies?

You have all the moral fiber of a crack whore.
Shitstain, what part of, "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20," has rendered you utterly stupid?

What do you want to know that you do not already know?

You know that Antifa is real. That it is cell organization. That it is a violent and criminal political organization.

Do you want a list of the dead people? Ask the people who use that number. I'm sure the list has been composed.
Oh and I am not a neocon. I am a paleoconservative.
I have seen the list. A few rioters on there.
Who runs Antifa? Where are its headquarters? Who is its spokesperson? What is its goal?

1 So? Some of the rioters died. What do you think that proves?

2. Good questions. If the FBI was not riddled with democratic party partisans, maybe they would have investigated and found out.
What a sad excuse. Who's been running the FBI since Trump fired Comey?

Excuse? I agreed that he asked some good questions. The FBI is the organization that should be investigating so those questions can be answered.

But they have not. That makes them incompetent.

If you want to blame the most recent director, you make your case.
Again, they were led by Trump's appointees since he fired Comey. That's on Trump yet here you are, moronically blaming Democrats.

Antifa has been a terrorist cell organization in this country, for decades.

The FBI is an institution, leaders come and go, the vast majority of the people remain. Those are the people that actually do shit.

If the FBI does not already have antifa infiltrated, and that seems to be teh case, then it is because the FBI has been derelict of duty for decades, though dem and republican presidents.
Shitstain, according to you, the head of the FBI cannot have his own department investigate Antifa. :cuckoo:

I can call you names

Random rioters and looters have never tried to overthrow an election result because their side lost.

Have they?

Yes, they have...

I got as far as... "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20."

... what does protesting after he was sworn in have to do with storming the Capitol to prevent the election from being certified?

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

The "protesting" was part of your "RESIST" movement, which was an massive attempt to prevent Trump from being able to be President.

You are a moron.
The other person posted about people protesting after Trump's inauguration. Exactly how brain-dead are you to think those protests could prevent something which already occurred??

So, you pretending to not remember all that talk of a coup, or all the talk of "RESIST", or all that talk of not letting people think Trump being president was "normal" or that it all led to a political soft coup attempt based on known lies?

Shitstain, what part of, "following the inauguration of President Donald Trump on Jan. 20," has rendered you utterly stupid?

YOu said that. I addressed it.

Now you are just being a troll.

Like always.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.
No, shitstain, I didn't say that until another poster linked it as the pathetic excuse for trying to overthrow an election result. And of course it was a pathetic excuse since you can't overthrow an election result that's certified and completed with an inauguration.

Unlike the treasonous right who tried to prevent certification before it occurred.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

The riots took place (started?) on 20 Jan. Don't you have a problem with that?
I condemn any riots but again, what you posted occurred after he was president. Whereas you claimed they tried to overthrow the election results. They didn't. Nor could they since he was already president.

It happened in inauguration day. Why are you defending insurrection?
He was already president and they didn't revolt against our government. Even worse for your argument, which even you have abandoned ....

You said, "yes they have," in response to...

You said, "yes they have," but then cited an example where no, they didn't.

They absolutely revolted against the government.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.
No, shitstain, I didn't say that until another poster linked it as the pathetic excuse for trying to overthrow an election result. And of course it was a pathetic excuse since you can't overthrow an election result that's certified and completed with an inauguration.

Unlike the treasonous right who tried to prevent certification before it occurred.

Your excuses for focusing on one little riot from our side, while ignoring the years of rioting from your side,

is just you being a partisan hack.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

The riots took place (started?) on 20 Jan. Don't you have a problem with that?
I condemn any riots but again, what you posted occurred after he was president. Whereas you claimed they tried to overthrow the election results. They didn't. Nor could they since he was already president.

It happened in inauguration day. Why are you defending insurrection?
He was already president and they didn't revolt against our government. Even worse for your argument, which even you have abandoned ....

You said, "yes they have," in response to...

You said, "yes they have," but then cited an example where no, they didn't.

They absolutely revolted against the government.
No, they protested against Trump. Trump was not the government.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

Your excuses for focusing on one little riot from our side, while ignoring the years of rioting from your side,

LOLOLOL

What a traitorous piece of shit you are, shitstain. What you call a "little riot," was actually an insurrection against the seat of our government which threatened the lives of the vice president of the United States and the highest ranking official in the House of Representatives. With the intent to "stop the steal" by preventing the Constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election so they could pull off a coup to install their own president who lost his election in a landslide.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

What a traitorous piece of shit you are, shitstain. What you call a "little riot," was actually an insurrection against the seat of our government which threatened the lives of the vice president of the United States and the highest ranking official in the House of Representatives. With the intent to "stop the steal" by preventing the Constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election so they could pull off a coup to install their own president who lost his election in a landslide.

I got your justifications and rationalizations for ignoring the years of rioting from your side.

The point remains. YOu want to ignore years of violent rioting, looting, killing, from your side, and focus on a few hours from our side, and pretend that our side are teh bad guys.

Your dishonesty, is like a the vastness of space, beyond the capacity of the human mind to comprehend, in it's infinite depth and width and it's absolute darkness.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

I got your justifications and rationalizations for ignoring the years of rioting from your side.

The point remains. YOu want to ignore years of violent rioting, looting, killing, from your side, and focus on a few hours from our side, and pretend that our side are teh bad guys.

Your dishonesty, is like a the vastness of space, beyond the capacity of the human mind to comprehend, in it's infinite depth and width and it's absolute darkness.
And again, those riots have nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol which was only about the election, not any past riots. But according to you, the left is now justified for continuing to riot because you, and freaks like you, have given the left the whataboutism justification for committing any crime they want. That's the danger of relying on whataboutism defenses.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

And again, those riots have nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol which was only about the election, not any past riots. But according to you, the left is now justified for continuing to riot because you, and freaks like you, have given the left the whataboutism justification for committing any crime they want. That's the danger of relying on whataboutism defenses.

My point was not a claim of cause and effect.

I was just pointing out the complete hypocrisy of you, pretending to be so outraged about the one small riot from our side, while ignoring YEARS of riots from your side.

This is not whataboutism.

You are just being a dishonest partisan hack.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.

You had high hopes....that was it roflmao

Dunce

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

I was just pointing out the complete hypocrisy of you, pretending to be so outraged about the one small riot from our side, while ignoring YEARS of riots from your side.

Of course it's a whataboutism. All you've been doing are whataboutisms in regards to the Capitol siege.

All you've been doing are whataboutisms in regards to the Capitol siege.

There is no other way than Whataboutism for a paleoconservative Christian American nationalist with strong white grievance emotions to be able to accept that the Last Great White Hope POTUS lost an election to a Political Party that believes that Black Lives should Matter as much as White lives do in our “Christian” nation. And then that huge election rejection caused the Great White Hope to lie to all of Whitelandia that he won in a proverbial landslide and pleaded unto all white Patriots to ‘peacefully’ walk into the Senate Chamber in order to STOP the BLM Party from STEALING the ELECTION. And then the BLM thugs started beating up the peaceful Steal Stoppers” ..... and then the fake news media began faking eyewitness video accounts to make the MAGA mob look violent when the whole time it was just a continuation of the BLM baby eating pedophile mob’s relentless four years of constant rioting, Satan worship and hatred of TrumpQ that began on the day that the blessed white Hope was inaugurated.

the one small riot from our side, while ignoring YEARS of riots from your side.

WHAT ABOUT THAT? Why is nobody talking about THAT?

Last edited:
I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

Of course it's a whataboutism. All you've been doing are whataboutisms in regards to the Capitol siege.

Nope. I'm pointing out that your pretend outrage is just pretense, created to rationalize your attacks on your enemies.

Your inability to refute what I say, is obvious. The way you bluster and talk shit, is just you trying to hide it, and failing.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

Nope. I'm pointing out that your pretend outrage is just pretense, created to rationalize your attacks on your enemies.

Your inability to refute what I say, is obvious. The way you bluster and talk shit, is just you trying to hide it, and failing.
You're beyond brain-dead. I've lost count of how many of your posts I responded about how Trump's supporters storming the Capitol is just an extension of the summer riots by BLM and Antifa. That you deny that now merely exemplifies your senility.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

You're beyond brain-dead. I've lost count of how many of your posts I responded about how Trump's supporters storming the Capitol is just an extension of the summer riots by BLM and Antifa. That you deny that now merely exemplifies your senility.

Dude. There is a discussion to be had about what it means to start a period of civil unrest and how people respond differently once political violence becomes part of the new normal.

YOu of course are too dishonest to have a conversation about such a complex and nuanced topic.

My point stands.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

Dude. There is a discussion to be had about what it means to start a period of civil unrest and how people respond differently once political violence becomes part of the new normal.

YOu of course are too dishonest to have a conversation about such a complex and nuanced topic.

My point stands.

Nope, you kept claiming a whataboutism how the left started this with the summer riots. You can't erase what you've been saying all along.

I can call you names

Have they?

Yes, they have...

Dumbass.
thumbsup.gif

You are a moron.

Like always.

LOLOLOL

My point stands.

Nope, you kept claiming a whataboutism how the left started this with the summer riots. You can't erase what you've been saying all along.

There are many levels on which I have nothing but contempt for you people.

That I sometimes mention one, and at other times another, does not mean that I have stopped having contempt for you for the first one.

I know that you are easily confused. I am trying to stay on one topic at a time. For your sake. Because you are stupid was well as a vile person.

Today, my purpose was to point out that your pretend outrage is just bullshit, to rationalize your attacks on your enemies.

Which it is.

Your using your stupidity as a defense against facing my obviously true point, is a standard lib defense mechanism.

BORING.

Forum List

Back